Any Update for Today Yet?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Re: Any Update for Today Yet?

Postby angelgurl36 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:00 pm

it was sad when alan died and jason didnt get there in time. but i love the wat liz told lucky to forgive each other and get married jasam fan all the way

Postby I-Heart-Liason » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:05 pm

Quote sweetsunshine: Thank,it is cute. Where can I find pic of jason & liz, episode with them too.I look
At youtube but nothing good. Do you have fav episode of liason.(sorry,I writing this w/my blackberry so is hard to type things with my big fingers but its worth having one).

Here is a clip of the scene where I got my picture from. Copy and Paste it into your browser.

And General Hospital Happenings Two has a Message board with a Liason thread where they post lots of great pictures of Jason and Liz. They even make banners and post them so I get some pictures from there too.

GHH2 also has a screen captures link with lots of good pics.

Postby soapnoitall » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:11 pm

Quote GylesMommy:
Quote I-Heart-Liason: Sometimes the pictures show up different for different viewers. It's strange.
But right now I do have the one of Jason carrying Liz.

That picture actually cracks me up because when I was pregnant I always told my husband if he loved me he would carry me so my feet wouldnt hurt and he said no man could ever carry a pregnant woman, i guess i need to find me a replica of steve burton

If ya look at Jasons face he does look like he is struggling, lol, its a cute picture..I like it too.

Return to “General Hospital”