Liason and Jasam Fans: Notice

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Love JamesScott

Re: Liason and Jasam Fans: Notice

Postby Love JamesScott » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:22 pm

Glad you brought this up, I was starting to think I was in the wrong show.
I would love to see so much more on other S/L's and characters.
But every time a new topic comes up, it's about the same thing...anything to do with YOU KNOW WHO :(

GHFANFORLIFE

Postby GHFANFORLIFE » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:04 pm

Quote soapnoitall:
Quote ILoveJason:
Quote butterfly52: I don't agree, Sam and Jason has not been a couple for a long time certainly not no. one. She has been with Jax, Sonny, Jason, Ric, Jason. I don't know why Jason still wants to touch her.

Sam reason anyone would touch Liz........She has been around too!!! And raped by some dirty freak as well..

I can't believe you just said that>

This was totally uncalled for.........
And raped by some dirty freak as well.

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:35 pm

This post isn't even supposed to be a debate topic between Sam and Liz, so how did it end up this way.

It's all about the guidelines.

~)

soapnoitall

Postby soapnoitall » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:22 pm

:-) :-) :-) :-)

ILoveJason

Postby ILoveJason » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:15 pm

Holy crap everyone is down eachothers throat,next thing you know there will be boxing matches going on,wow everyone has opinions let it be guys,i said what i said and someone said something about Sam so i added my opinon move on it is soap land we all spend more time arguing with eachother than anything Just be happy and ignore what you do not like on a thread and just laugh that is what i am going to do..LOL

jaslizforever

Postby jaslizforever » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:03 pm

Quote samjason1: I agree,I beleive in sam and jason, they have been the number one couple for along time now and like Luke And Laura no matter what life throws at them the will find a way back to each :))

comparing sam and jason to luke and laura?????
one question-WHAT?
great chemistry is not about sex appeal-it is about listening-jason and elizabeth are magical. jason and sam are about just 2 hot people together.

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:27 pm

Quote jaslizforever:
Quote samjason1: I agree,I beleive in sam and jason, they have been the number one couple for along time now and like Luke And Laura no matter what life throws at them the will find a way back to each :))

comparing sam and jason to luke and laura?????
one question-WHAT?
great chemistry is not about sex appeal-it is about listening-jason and elizabeth are magical. jason and sam are about just 2 hot people together.

That is your opinion!
Here's mine-
Luke and Laura were magical, exciting, daring; everthing a fairytale romance should be!
JaSam is HOT, exciting, daring!
Liz & Jason are DULL & BORING!

I'm much rather watch HOT & exciting than boring!
Let's face if there ever is a JIZ pairing it's going to die faster than disco, cause NO-ONE wants to watch Jason be a dull boring charater whose most exciting adventure is changing diapers, or making dull business calls!

ttann

Postby ttann » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:50 pm

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
Quote jaslizforever:
Quote samjason1: I agree,I believe in Sam and Jason, they have been the number one couple for along time now and like Luke And Laura no matter what life throws at them the will find a way back to each :))

comparing Sam and Jason to Luke and Laura?????
one question-WHAT?
great chemistry is not about sex appeal-it is about listening-Jason and Elisabeth are magical. Jason and Sam are about just 2 hot people together.

That is your opinion!
Here's mine-
Luke and Laura were magical, exciting, daring; everything a fairytale romance should be!
JaSam is HOT, exciting, daring!
Liz & Jason are DULL & BORING!

I'm much rather watch HOT & exciting than boring!
Let's face if there ever is a JIZ pairing it's going to die faster than disco, cause NO-ONE wants to watch Jason be a dull boring character whose most exciting adventure is changing diapers, or making dull business calls!

Thank God not everyone agree with you check the other message boards plus this one,another thing I fan of both Jasam and JIZ and think that they are both hot in their own way. But I am bigger fan of the JIZ,and though they say NO bashing of Jason or JIZ character!!!!!!!

allforlove

Postby allforlove » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:13 am

Jason and Liz can be just as exciting as Jason and Sam. The writers can make their relationship not only sizzle with love, but sizzle with action and excitement. Liz can be a bad girl too, especially when it comes to her kids and Jason. She's got a lot of spunk too!! When Manny had her on the docks and she attacked him to give Jason a chance to take his shot......when she got Rick's cell phone for jason at the hospital. She has no second thoughts when Jason asks her to do something. It's all about Jason.

And as far as Luke and Laura, I never did quite understand how people glorify rape. No matter how it goes what is said Luke raped Laura.

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:25 am

Some of you seriously need to read the original post in this thread.
This thread was started, to tell posters to STOP FIGHTING about Liason and Jasam. To ignore the posts you don't have an interest in, to ignore posts that are obviously bashing your faves and to ignore the quantity of posts about a particular character or couple and just start your own threads.
Now, you have brought the FIGHT to this thread too.
JASAM AND LIASON are not going to change the world people. They are characters who will eventually move on and end their run on a tv show and investing so much wasted emotion in them is like sitting and watching the seconds hand going around on a clock. What exactly is the purpose of doing that?
You can like the couples, but to fight over them the way some of you have, is ridiculous. I just shake my head when I see someone attacking another poster for hating one or the other couple.

Return to “General Hospital”