The Mystery Man, and His Watch?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ReignOfTerror

The Mystery Man, and His Watch?

Postby ReignOfTerror » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:31 pm

Ok, showing the watch was very weird. Does anyone have any spoilers about who this is? It's obvious that he's connected to Sam somehow.

Liasonforever

Re: The Mystery Man, and His Watch?

Postby Liasonforever » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:39 pm

I was thinking that the picture that they showed right behind the watch looked like it could be Sam's father...and that watch, if it is his..looks like he has "big money." Hmm..I wonder what's going to happen here? ?)

AngieBaby

Postby AngieBaby » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:46 am

Quote Liasonforever: I was thinking that the picture that they showed right behind the watch looked like it could be Sam's father...and that watch, if it is his..looks like he has "big money." Hmm..I wonder what's going to happen here? ?)

What we have to remember is that Alexis is Sam's mom and the father was never revealed. This could also be the someone that Alexis falls in love with all over again! It's going to get very interesting!!!!

ghsince1972

Postby ghsince1972 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:03 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror: Ok, showing the watch was very weird. Does anyone have any spoilers about who this is? It's obvious that he's connected to Sam somehow.

Maybe it was Sam's Pimp...remember, she is hiding something and the name...Makes sence to me since she is always looking for Jason to pay her way. She is used to someone paying her way...The girl can't keep a decent job.

I-Heart-Liason

Postby I-Heart-Liason » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:08 pm

Quote ghsince1972:
Quote ReignOfTerror: Ok, showing the watch was very weird. Does anyone have any spoilers about who this is? It's obvious that he's connected to Sam somehow.

Maybe it was Sam's Pimp...remember, she is hiding something and the name...Makes sence to me since she is always looking for Jason to pay her way. She is used to someone paying her way...The girl can't keep a decent job.

LMAO right now. Someone said that it was her husband. It's a thought...

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:53 pm

Quote ghsince1972:

Or maybe its one of her customers she conned out of change for his 20 dollar bill, LMAO

I-Heart-Liason

Postby I-Heart-Liason » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:37 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote ghsince1972:

Or maybe its one of her customers she conned out of change for his 20 dollar bill, LMAO

That's a good one ;)

BrookeB1231

Postby BrookeB1231 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:20 pm

Quote I-Heart-Liason:
Quote ghsince1972:

Thats a good thought and if it IS, then why did she leave him? I am still thinking that her secret is going to be something she thinks is extremely bad but it really isn't, ya know. Like something she thinks is her fault but it isn't. I mean she has already done some scandalous things since she got to PC maybe they will give her a break from the bad stuff she does.

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:37 pm

Quote BrookeB1231:
Quote I-Heart-Liason:
Quote ghsince1972:

Thats a good thought and if it IS, then why did she leave him? I am still thinking that her secret is going to be something she thinks is extremely bad but it really isn't, ya know. Like something she thinks is her fault but it isn't. I mean she has already done some scandalous things since she got to PC maybe they will give her a break from the bad stuff she does.

I've read spoilers, but they aren't always accurate so I only have what the spoilers say, to go by.

Smiletatoo

Postby Smiletatoo » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:44 pm

I read that her father will show-up..could be this guy, but also that Alezis isn't going to be her mother but a cassadine. I thougth they were bringing a new cassadine into the picture from what i read on one of the soap mags.

Return to “General Hospital”