GH on The Soup

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
NoSoup4you

GH on The Soup

Postby NoSoup4you » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Joel Mchale was poking fun of James Franco scenes on The Soup on Vh1 last night (flove that show)....... he was teasing about the interaction between Franco and Jason Morgan in the scenes where he offers him the dip. He thinks Franco wanted a little something-something. ;) I agree, the scene did come off with questionable intentions.

Anyone have the link to share?

GHVixen

Re: GH on The Soup

Postby GHVixen » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:51 pm

Quote NoSoup4you: Joel Mchale was poking fun of James Franco scenes on The Soup on Vh1 last night (flove that show)....... he was teasing about the interaction between Franco and Jason Morgan in the scenes where he offers him the dip. He thinks Franco wanted a little something-something. ;) I agree, the scene did come off with questionable intentions.

Haha! :D I thought it was funny when Franco was lighting a candle waiting for Jason, but then he blew it out. And then, there was one part where I thought that Franco was going to kiss Jason. Very strange...... 8)

MoBetta

Postby MoBetta » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:12 pm

When does it come on again, I would love to see it.

MoBetta

Postby MoBetta » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Quote GHVixen:
Quote NoSoup4you: Joel Mchale was poking fun of James Franco scenes on The Soup on Vh1 last night (flove that show)....... he was teasing about the interaction between Franco and Jason Morgan in the scenes where he offers him the dip. He thinks Franco wanted a little something-something. ;) I agree, the scene did come off with questionable intentions.

Haha! :D I thought it was funny when Franco was lighting a candle waiting for Jason, but then he blew it out. And then, there was one part where I thought that Franco was going to kiss Jason. Very strange...... 8)

Very funny I would have to agree. Then he offers him red M&M, states the other ones taste different.

SuffertheFools

Postby SuffertheFools » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:24 pm

I hope I catch a repeat of that episode of The Soup. That show is so funny, how he mocks the different shows and characters. But anyway, as some have mentioned, Franco's obsession with Jason does seem a bit homoerotic. Those scenes when he and Jason met in the studio and James was looking at him in admiration and then offering him beer and chips and M&M's, definitely seemed like a date to me. :)

NoSoup4you

Postby NoSoup4you » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Quote SuffertheFools: I hope I catch a repeat of that episode of The Soup. That show is so funny, how he mocks the different shows and characters. But anyway, as some have mentioned, Franco's obsession with Jason does seem a bit homoerotic. Those scenes when he and Jason met in the studio and James was looking at him in admiration and then offering him beer and chips and M&M's, definitely seemed like a date to me. :)

I think it is Guza channeling his true feeling for Jason through Franco!! :-)

MoBetta

Postby MoBetta » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Quote SuffertheFools: I hope I catch a repeat of that episode of The Soup. That show is so funny, how he mocks the different shows and characters. But anyway, as some have mentioned, Franco's obsession with Jason does seem a bit homoerotic. Those scenes when he and Jason met in the studio and James was looking at him in admiration and then offering him beer and chips and M&M's, definitely seemed like a date to me. :)

LOL at date.

dalal01

Postby dalal01 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Heres the link

www.thedailybeast.com/video/item/the-soup-on-james-franco

jasamluv10

Postby jasamluv10 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Quote dalal01:

Heres the link

www.thedailybeast.com/video/item/the-soup-on-james-franco

OMG that was hilarious!!

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:28 pm

That clip was pretty funny. I don't normally watch Franco scenes...so I had no idea that their conversation could have been taken in that way.

Return to “General Hospital”