Lulu and Dante?!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Aly12

Lulu and Dante?!

Postby Aly12 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:57 pm

I'm curious to know what everyone thinks of Lulu and Dante. Do you think they should become a couple or should they stay friends?? I think they would make a great couple and it might spice up the show a little bit right?

jasamluv10

Re: Lulu and Dante?!

Postby jasamluv10 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Quote Aly12: I'm curious to know what everyone thinks of Lulu and Dante. Do you think they should become a couple or should they stay friends?? I think they would make a great couple and it might spice up the show a little bit right?

i think that it is looking like they are heading that way...i like what the writers are doing with these two they are whitty and fun together i think they make a great couple

mmartinbell

Postby mmartinbell » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:06 pm

I LOVE these two together! And I really like the fact they are getting to know each other before falling into bed together. It is refreshing to watch Lulu open up a little bit more with Dante as they go. And that man is FINE! :D :D

jasamluv10

Postby jasamluv10 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:09 pm

Quote mmartinbell: I LOVE these two together! And I really like the fact they are getting to know each other before falling into bed together. It is refreshing to watch Lulu open up a little bit more with Dante as they go. And that man is FINE! :D :D

ITA i love that they are taking their time before going to that next level its a great story and i cant wait to see where it all goes

dantelululover

Postby dantelululover » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:14 pm

they are great! check out the dante/lulu thread .. there are a TON of fans ... they make a great couple

Aly12

Postby Aly12 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:26 pm

thanks guys! yes they do make a great couple. i agree with you mmartinbell they are actually getting to know each other first. Taking it slow is the best way to go I think. I mean they've only kissed a few times now. There is no denying that they both like each other and are going to head into a great relationship. Looking forward to seeing more of their scenes together.

alissain

Postby alissain » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:08 am

They are a FABULOUS couple. What I like is that she knows who he is now instead of later and it becoming a big shock and then we have to watch them breakup because he wasn't 'honest'..you know, the whole spiel we've seen before? So, yes, this couple sizzles!

Return to “General Hospital”