GH Fan only - no character bashing please

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
theresao

Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Postby theresao » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Just watched yesterday's epi...

Luke/Nic I really dislike when someone tries to justify their sleazy behavior by calling out someone else's sleazy behavior. And since Luke is p*ssed at Nic anyway I can understand him coldcocking him. But why was Tracy cowering at the bar (with drink in hand) and not hitting Nic with a whiskey bottle to save her hubby? That would have been much more fun to see that Lucky arriving in the nick of time. Although Lulu must live on the deck of the HS cause wasn't he just at her apt. with Dante?

Patrick/Steve Oh I see fun s/ls in their future. Dr. I am the Greatest vs. Dr. I am your Boss. Although I do think Steve was in the wrong making Patrick look like a a$$ in front of the rest of staff in the area.

Kate/Coleman Kate's "roots" are showing. These two are going to be fun to watch. I can't wait to watch her stand by her man when people (Sonny?) start to question her sanity.

Dante/Lulu I like how these two are growing close slowly. Lulu has been hurt deeply by Dillon and Johnny and for her to just jump into a relationship with Dante wouldn't have worked for me. Have him worm his way into her heart a little at a time is so different from most soap relationships that this is going to be enjoyable to watch.

Luke/Lucky What can I say...their talk today was so overdue and I felt so bad for both of them as they realize how different they are from each other. And the hurt on Luke's face when Lucky sided with Nic was heartbreaking.

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:29 pm

I thought I'd share this with you all. I wish they would do an episode of bloopers during the holidays instead of a repeat episode. That would be so much fun!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLvQYYlM2mM&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_r2-2r-1-HM

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Quote asiangal: I thought I'd share this with you all. I wish they would do an episode of bloopers during the holidays instead of a repeat episode. That would be so much fun!

LMAO! That was HILARIOUS! :D

I remember there was also one with Steve Burton and baby Michael that always manages to get me... :D

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Quote RainStormRaider:
Quote asiangal: I thought I'd share this with you all. I wish they would do an episode of bloopers during the holidays instead of a repeat episode. That would be so much fun!

LMAO! That was HILARIOUS! :D

I remember there was also one with Steve Burton and baby Michael that always manages to get me... :D

poor "Lucky" he really did not watch where he was going! LOL! and yes, the one with SBu and the baby! LOL! i posted that in the GH Bloopers thread. There's also one on "Skye and Lorenzo" ! lol.... I love bloopers!

theresao

Postby theresao » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:13 pm

The best line I've heard on GH in ages...
Maxi to Jason; "Have you been watching alot of talk shows or something?"

Michael's DUI - I like that Alexis talked to the girls about not getting into a car with someone who has been drinking. Also glad Sonny took away his car but I am hoping that there will be more punishment than that. I also liked that Carly mentioned that BJ, who would be Carly's stepsister, was killed by a drunk driver.

Lulu/Dante - I am really enjoying how this s/l is progressing. So often they have a couple meet and end up in bed. This time they are having Lulu and Dante get to know each other and build a foundation for a relationship. Similar to how Robin and Patrick started.

Robin/Patrick - Celebrating their anniversary was so nice to see and I like that they thought to include Emma in their special day. I hope to see more of them now that they have brought in Steve and Lisa.

Johnny/Olivia - never quite got them. Olivia sees Johnny as a young Sonny and Johnny goes to Olivia with stuff he used to go to Claudia with. Johnny needs a more exciting relationship. And it's pretty much a given that Olivia and Sonny are going to get together.

Lucky - His talk with Michael was spot on and if there is anyone who actually understand where Michael is coming from it Lucky. I am also glad he flat out told everyone at the party why he was bringing Michael home.

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Quote theresao: The best line I've heard on GH in ages...
Maxi to Jason; "Have you been watching alot of talk shows or something?"

Michael's DUI - I like that Alexis talked to the girls about not getting into a car with someone who has been drinking. Also glad Sonny took away his car but I am hoping that there will be more punishment than that. I also liked that Carly mentioned that BJ, who would be Carly's stepsister, was killed by a drunk driver.

Lulu/Dante - I am really enjoying how this s/l is progressing. So often they have a couple meet and end up in bed. This time they are having Lulu and Dante get to know each other and build a foundation for a relationship. Similar to how Robin and Patrick started.

Robin/Patrick - Celebrating their anniversary was so nice to see and I like that they thought to include Emma in their special day. I hope to see more of them now that they have brought in Steve and Lisa.

Johnny/Olivia - never quite got them. Olivia sees Johnny as a young Sonny and Johnny goes to Olivia with stuff he used to go to Claudia with. Johnny needs a more exciting relationship. And it's pretty much a given that Olivia and Sonny are going to get together.

Lucky - His talk with Michael was spot on and if there is anyone who actually understand where Michael is coming from it Lucky. I am also glad he flat out told everyone at the party why he was bringing Michael home.

I can't wait to get home from work to watch the show! a few more hours to go %( I also read that Jax and Sonny were on the same side! well, at least for a few seconds when Michael was brought home by Lucky! I can't wait to watch it... GH is getting so good!

cashfan

Postby cashfan » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Dante is not a monk. Very happy for him.

I love Lucky, but he has been having too much dialog lately.

I hope Carly sends Michael to a MADD woman for a talk.

theresao

Postby theresao » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Quote cashfan: Dante is not a monk. Very happy for him.

Oooh or have Michael join a SADD group at school.

But I like that Dante is a gentleman. You don't see much of those on daytime TV.

cashfan

Postby cashfan » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Quote theresao:
Quote cashfan: Dante is not a monk. Very happy for him.

Oooh or have Michael join a SADD group at school.

Oh yeah I'd forgotten about them.

But I like that Dante is a gentleman. You don't see much of those on daytime TV.

Not too much in real life either

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:16 am

12/29/09
Totally loved the Danlu scenes. The chemistry between them is off the charts! I love how Lulu is loosening up more and more. Such a perfect gentleman our Dante :)

I also love the talk Alexis had with her girls. It is also a message that was sent out to the young ones in the real world. Especially the part when Molly said it did not concern her, to which Alexis told the girls to never get in a car if they know that the driver had too much to drink, and to always call someone to come pick them up.

Yep, Sonny! about time you apply some proper parenting skills..although I thought it was not enough. But small steps in the right direction and I hope it continues (although I highly doubt it..)

And Olivia! please do not string Johnny along! the poor guy deserves more than what you're giving him! I am so irritated with her character right now.

Maxie! Maxie! tsk! tsk! why must Spinelli do things your way? why can't you do it his way? I like them together though and I hope that it is just a bump in their journey together... because Maxie does need someone who makes her want to be a better person, and Spinelli does that for her. Yes, she screwed up, but at least she realizes it and is trying to make it right although her way of making it right is just plain ridiculous! (sigh!)

Return to “General Hospital”