GH Fan only - no character bashing please

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
crazydaisy

Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Postby crazydaisy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Quote Vanrainmom:

Thanks for pulling this up again!

I thought the scene today with Patrick and Liz was absolutley touching. Yep I got a little tear in my eye - he is just so wonderful :D

I loved the Patrick and Liz scene! I love me some Scrubs, but I've always thought Patrick and Liz had great chemistry. Don't want Robin and Patty to break up anytime soon, but if they do, I wouldn't mind Patrick and Liz - as long as Robin was cool with it, because I like the Robin/Liz friendship too. Wish we still got some Girls' Nights with Robin, Liz, Lainey, and Kelly. Those were always entertaining :D Ooh, and they could do karaoke this time!

crazydaisy

Postby crazydaisy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Quote Vanrainmom:
Quote theresao: So after everyone watches today's episode, the question of the day is "Was Helena really there or was Elizabeth halucinating?"

At first I thought she was there but after the Lucky/Nic/Jason halucination I'm not so sure.

I was just thinking the same thing :~ I think she was real the first time but the second time - I have to wonder....

I read this before I watched the episode so I was looking out for it. The first time I think she was definitely real, but she could have been a hallucination the second time. The things she was saying (town tr*mp, unfit mother) were very consistent with the hallucinations Liz has been having. Not to mention Lucky standing there with a gun was sort of similar to Liz's daydream of Lucky shooting Nikolas...

crazydaisy

Postby crazydaisy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Quote asiangal:
Quote crazydaisy: Pulling this thread back to the top as per AG's suggestion. Haven't seen yesterday's episode yet (stupid homework) so I can't contribute much yet. Sounds like it was pretty good though!

You will love it. It was a really good episode and I think you will love the Olivia/Dante/Raynor scene as much as I did.
It was so good to see the mother/son dynamics that we've not seen for a long time.. first Olivia jumps in and went off in a tirade on Raynor, and then when Raynor came back at Olivia it was Dante who jumped on Raynor. Just love this mother/son pair! :D

AG, you know me so well... I LOVED Olivia going off on Raynor, and Dante sort of chuckling, and then Dante defending his mother. Great stuff!

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Quote crazydaisy:
Quote asiangal:
Quote crazydaisy: Pulling this thread back to the top as per AG's suggestion. Haven't seen yesterday's episode yet (stupid homework) so I can't contribute much yet. Sounds like it was pretty good though!

You will love it. It was a really good episode and I think you will love the Olivia/Dante/Raynor scene as much as I did.
It was so good to see the mother/son dynamics that we've not seen for a long time.. first Olivia jumps in and went off in a tirade on Raynor, and then when Raynor came back at Olivia it was Dante who jumped on Raynor. Just love this mother/son pair! :D

AG, you know me so well... I LOVED Olivia going off on Raynor, and Dante sort of chuckling, and then Dante defending his mother. Great stuff!

they're my top favorite mother/son pair! I just loved the love and respect they have for each other and yet are like best friends! mama tiger Olivia and her fierce cub Dante! :D

jasamluv10

Postby jasamluv10 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Quote crazydaisy:
Quote Vanrainmom:

Thanks for pulling this up again!

I thought the scene today with Patrick and Liz was absolutley touching. Yep I got a little tear in my eye - he is just so wonderful :D

I loved the Patrick and Liz scene! I love me some Scrubs, but I've always thought Patrick and Liz had great chemistry. Don't want Robin and Patty to break up anytime soon, but if they do, I wouldn't mind Patrick and Liz - as long as Robin was cool with it, because I like the Robin/Liz friendship too. Wish we still got some Girls' Nights with Robin, Liz, Lainey, and Kelly. Those were always entertaining :D Ooh, and they could do karaoke this time!

i loved liz and pat today!! i too wouldnt mind the two together if the didnt get LL2 and if scrubs broke up. i think these two have good chemistry

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Quote crazydaisy:

I am probably the only one that did not enjoy the Girls Night Out scenes... *)

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Okay, I've finally caught from Tuesday. Loved today's show. Even though you "hate" her you still have to love Helena. She gives new meaning to evil.

Totally loved Diane and her shoe budget line and then Sonny telling her to go out and earn her shoe budget. That made me laugh. The winning line of the day has to go to Luke when he went to see Nik "Did you know that the Matriarch of your stagnant genetic puddle is in town? Totally classic Luke and I had to play it back to watch the scene over again to catch the convo between Luke and Nik because I was laughing so hard. :)

The two best scenes for me were Liz's visit from Patrick and Helena tormenting her at the end with Lucky threatening to kill her. GH is improving and I'm loving it.

Vanrainmom

Postby Vanrainmom » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Quote crazydaisy:
Quote Vanrainmom:
Quote theresao: So after everyone watches today's episode, the question of the day is "Was Helena really there or was Elizabeth halucinating?"

At first I thought she was there but after the Lucky/Nic/Jason halucination I'm not so sure.

I was just thinking the same thing :~ I think she was real the first time but the second time - I have to wonder....

I read this before I watched the episode so I was looking out for it. The first time I think she was definitely real, but she could have been a hallucination the second time. The things she was saying (town tr*mp, unfit mother) were very consistent with the hallucinations Liz has been having. Not to mention Lucky standing there with a gun was sort of similar to Liz's daydream of Lucky shooting Nikolas...

Good to know. I wondered if I had imagined it all on my own lol

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:59 pm

I think it was actually happening because it didn't look like her other halucinations. And if I'm wrong I will admit it tomorrow after the show. :) All of them did a terrific job on that scene.

Vanrainmom

Postby Vanrainmom » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie: Okay, I've finally caught from Tuesday. Loved today's show. Even though you "hate" her you still have to love Helena. She gives new meaning to evil.

Totally loved Diane and her shoe budget line and then Sonny telling her to go out and earn her shoe budget. That made me laugh. The winning line of the day has to go to Luke when he went to see Nik "Did you know that the Matriarch of your stagnant genetic puddle is in town? Totally classic Luke and I had to play it back to watch the scene over again to catch the convo between Luke and Nik because I was laughing so hard. :)

The two best scenes for me were Liz's visit from Patrick and Helena tormenting her at the end with Lucky threatening to kill her. GH is improving and I'm loving it.

BAH! You see - I watch and forget - even when I don't want to lol. Don't you think GH has the wittiest lines in Daytime? :D Clever Soap.

Return to “General Hospital”