GH Fan only - no character bashing please

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
asiangal

Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Postby asiangal » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote asiangal: It is a shame that only a few posters are marring the beauty of GH.. and yet it gets the whole fanbase clumped together in general which is not right. I know for one that almost all of the daily/regular posters in the Jasam Fan thread community do not engage in the nastiness that goes on. These few posters are not even a part of the regular community in the fan thread so to lump us altogether just bugs me. Plus one's actions should not be grouped to a fanbase as most of us try our best to respect each others' view and like/dislike preference.

Don't worry, asiangal. Speaking for myself, I am well-aware of who the offenders are and it has nothing to do with which fanbase they may be a part of.

You are one of the posters who has made a huge effort to be respectful and keep the peace and anyone who has read your posts knows that! :)

thank you ghfanfare :D
I must admit that when I first joined i just stuck to the Jasam thread.. and I must give credit to only for starting that thread 'just curious' and from that day onwards, I've never regretted venturing out into the 'neighborhood' as i like to call it, and gotten to know wonderful posters like you, JD, TS, only, NM.. and a few more others!

theresao

Postby theresao » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Quote samANDlizFAN: This is a great thread. I hope it keeps going forever. I am a huge GH fan, and I look forward to reading what everyone else is loving about GH right now.

So I would like to ask all you posters what your top five moments of yesterdays show was? Thanks

My favorite was Luke's comment to Sonny on how he made things work with Ethan...Well I didn't shoot him...

Olivia being a very typical Italian Mama...she so reminded me of the relationship between my mother and my brother.

Lucky questioning how he can still care for Elizabeth after all that happened. I am glad they are showing that love doesn't always die just because you have been deeply hurt.

Dante and Morgan...enough said

And finally...Helena at her best...you just know she's going to cackle with glee over the whole Elizabeth/Lucky/Nic mess.

samANDlizFAN

Postby samANDlizFAN » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Quote theresao:
Quote samANDlizFAN: This is a great thread. I hope it keeps going forever. I am a huge GH fan, and I look forward to reading what everyone else is loving about GH right now.

So I would like to ask all you posters what your top five moments of yesterdays show was? Thanks

My favorite was Luke's comment to Sonny on how he made things work with Ethan...Well I didn't shoot him...

Olivia being a very typical Italian Mama...she so reminded me of the relationship between my mother and my brother.

Lucky questioning how he can still care for Elizabeth after all that happened. I am glad they are showing that love doesn't always die just because you have been deeply hurt.

And finally...Helena at her best...you just know she's going to cackle with glee over the whole Elizabeth/Lucky/Nic mess.

You are right I completely forgot about that scene with Olivia Dante and Raynor. I loved how Olivia stood up for him, and I REALLY loved how even though Dante is upset with his mom right now he still jumped right to her defense too. Good to see the bond between them. And lets face it Olivia may have made some mistakes but she did raise and awesome son.

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Quote samANDlizFAN:
Quote theresao:

You are right I completely forgot about that scene with Olivia Dante and Raynor. I loved how Olivia stood up for him, and I REALLY loved how even though Dante is upset with his mom right now he still jumped right to her defense too. Good to see the bond between them. And lets face it Olivia may have made some mistakes but she did raise and awesome son.

that was my top favorite moment of yesterday's show! During that whole scene I was reminded why I liked Olivia which sadly to say until yesterday, I was veering off from liking her due to her 'mistakes' as you call it. and you're right, she raised an awesome kid who turned into an awesome man!!! :D

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Quote asiangal:
Quote Vertigobarbie:

Hi Asaingal,

First off Happy Chinese New Year a few days late. You're welcome and I THANK YOU for posting your post in the No Basing Thread. See we can all get along.
Happy posting.

Thanks vertigobarbie for the wishes! and you're welcome. and thank you to you for suggesting it.
It is a shame that only a few posters are marring the beauty of GH.. and yet it gets the whole fanbase clumped together in general which is not right. I know for one that almost all of the daily/regular posters in the Jasam Fan thread community do not engage in the nastiness that goes on. These few posters are not even a part of the regular community in the fan thread so to lump us altogether just bugs me. Plus one's actions should not be grouped to a fanbase as most of us try our best to respect each others' view and like/dislike preference.

I agree you have a few in any fanbase and they make the rest of us look bad. I personally like Liason and I know you are a Jasam fan but GH is about more that just these 3 characters. To be honest I don't care if you are a Jasam fan, I just know that you are a GH fan like me and that's all that matters. After the nonsense that occurred in the no bashing please thread, I went looking for this one. I hope it reminds people that our common love of GH is what brings us together on this message board. I have no intention of bashing any character or pairing and if I inadvertantly do you have my permission to call me on it.

crazydaisy

Postby crazydaisy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Pulling this thread back to the top as per AG's suggestion. Haven't seen yesterday's episode yet (stupid homework) so I can't contribute much yet. Sounds like it was pretty good though!

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Quote crazydaisy: Pulling this thread back to the top as per AG's suggestion. Haven't seen yesterday's episode yet (stupid homework) so I can't contribute much yet. Sounds like it was pretty good though!

You will love it. It was a really good episode and I think you will love the Olivia/Dante/Raynor scene as much as I did.
It was so good to see the mother/son dynamics that we've not seen for a long time.. first Olivia jumps in and went off in a tirade on Raynor, and then when Raynor came back at Olivia it was Dante who jumped on Raynor. Just love this mother/son pair! :D

crazydaisy

Postby crazydaisy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Quote asiangal:
Quote crazydaisy: Pulling this thread back to the top as per AG's suggestion. Haven't seen yesterday's episode yet (stupid homework) so I can't contribute much yet. Sounds like it was pretty good though!

You will love it. It was a really good episode and I think you will love the Olivia/Dante/Raynor scene as much as I did.
It was so good to see the mother/son dynamics that we've not seen for a long time.. first Olivia jumps in and went off in a tirade on Raynor, and then when Raynor came back at Olivia it was Dante who jumped on Raynor. Just love this mother/son pair! :D

I love them too... Oh wait, I love EVERYTHING Dante :D

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 pm

CD and AG, (may I call you that?), I haven't seen Tuesday's or yesterday's shows so I have a lot of catching up to do. When I have caught up I'll be happy to join you in the discussion if you are on later tonight.
Have a great day ladies.

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie: CD and AS, (may I call you that?), I haven't seen Tuesday's or yesterday's shows so I have a lot of catching up to do. When I have caught up I'll be happy to join you in the discussion if you are on later tonight.
Have a great day ladies.

my fellow Jasammers call me AG :D

Return to “General Hospital”