GH Fan only - no character bashing please

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
cashfan

Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Postby cashfan » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:07 pm

I have a dumb question, what are the odds that it is Michael hair that was found in the cabin?

alikat

Postby alikat » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Quote cashfan: I have a dumb question, what are the odds that it is Michael hair that was found in the cabin?

I was thinking the same thing. I mean, Max and Milo were the ones doing the clean up and clearing away the body. I would think they would be in more situations of hair falling out. Also, who's cabin was it? Wouldn't it be wild if the cabin had turned out to be say.....a Lansing family cabin and it was Trevor's hair thus proving Trevor Lansing is alive? Or Ric's?

theresao

Postby theresao » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Quote cashfan: I have a dumb question, what are the odds that it is Michael hair that was found in the cabin?

It could be Claudia's hair. After all she was laying on the floor, which would explain a hair in the floor boards. But that would be too logical. ;)

theresao

Postby theresao » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:49 am

So the other day Dante is down the hall behind a closed door and can hear everthing Michael and Sonny talk about. Then Sonny is standing out side an open door as Dante and Ronnie discuss arresting him for Claudia's murder and doesn't hear a thing. ?)

So how is it that of all the people in the cabin the night that Claudia was killed the ONLY hair they find is Sonny's?

I am really enjoying all the comments that have double meaning regarding Sonny and his son and going against his father and how he'll deal...because although they are talking about Michael they also relate to Dante. I think TSW are doing a great job with that s/l.

Lucky's scenes were excellent especially how he dealt so calmly with Elizabeth when she came to the house. I am suprised she didn't notice he has been crying.

So the big makeover to Jason's PH was a coat of paint and putting a dining room table where the pool table used to be?

And Jason saying now he won't know where anything is...uh your gun's in the box on the shelf in the closet...other than that you had no personal items in the house! >)

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Quote theresao: So the other day Dante is down the hall behind a closed door and can hear everthing Michael and Sonny talk about. Then Sonny is standing out side an open door as Dante and Ronnie discuss arresting him for Claudia's murder and doesn't hear a thing. ?)

So how is it that of all the people in the cabin the night that Claudia was killed the ONLY hair they find is Sonny's?

I am really enjoying all the comments that have double meaning regarding Sonny and his son and going against his father and how he'll deal...because although they are talking about Michael they also relate to Dante. I think TSW are doing a great job with that s/l.

Lucky's scenes were excellent especially how he dealt so calmly with Elizabeth when she came to the house. I am suprised she didn't notice he has been crying.

So the big makeover to Jason's PH was a coat of paint and putting a dining room table where the pool table used to be?

And Jason saying now he won't know where anything is...uh your gun's in the box on the shelf in the closet...other than that you had no personal items in the house! >)

I think it's because Sonny just always barges in through the door so he never gets to "eavesdrop" lol

as for Sonny's hair found in the cabin, that had me puzzled. They did not show him going into the cabin at all. I know he arrived at the scene outside the cabin, and Jason & Michael were there to meet him outside, and that was where he was the whole time before he took Michael home, right?

loved Lucky's line to Elizabeth and she wanted to clean up the mess, and he says to leave it until he knows what to do.. or something to that effect. Great performance from JJ

as for the remodeling of Jason's ph, I did not like it at all.. In fact, it look gloomier than ever.. yes it is more decorative..but it just looks "gloomy" to me... oh well... I will get used to it , I guess... ;)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Quote theresao: ?

I love the comments too, but I do fear that this will mean Dante may go soft on Sonny once he finds out he's his son. :~

theresao

Postby theresao » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Quote JaneDoe:

I love the comments too, but I do fear that this will mean Dante may go soft on Sonny once he finds out he's his son. :~

Your probably right. The curve to this s/l however is that Dante would be arresting Sonny for a crime he actually did not commit. The question will be what will Dante do when he finds out that Michael is not the witness but the killer. Will he go soft because he finds out it's his younger brother? As I said I am liking this s/l because it had so many ways to go. :o

clalvis

Postby clalvis » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Quote JaneDoe:

And that he did not put a hit out on Officer Polette...which is his reason for it all.

crazydaisy

Postby crazydaisy » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:50 pm

I thought today (and this week in general) was really great. Everything is getting SO intense right now.

Love love LOVE DanLu. They are heartbreaking and romantic at the moment... both in love with the other but afraid that it won't work. I hope Lulu doesn't let Dante push her away. I don't think she will.

Man, Michael was such a brat to Dante today. I can't wait til Michael finds out that Dante is actually Sonny's son and oldest child - that will be sure to knock Mikey down a few notches. Again though, I just hope that Dante won't turn soft on Sonny. I also can't WAIT til Dante and Morgan find out that they're brothers, as they have such a cute friendship already. I don't read spoilers so I don't know if it's already been rumored, but I wonder which will come out first - that Dom's undercover, or that he's Sonny's son. I'm guessing the undercover thing, but I'm not really sure.

My heart is aching for Lucky right now. He is in so much pain, and he's so close to drowning in it. I just wish he hadn't started drinking. I was all for him going after revenge, I just don't want him to screw up his OWN life in the process. I hope Luke gives him good advice, rather than just enabling him. Also, Luke needs a haircut!

Oh man, I feel like there are so many things that are teetering on the edge right now... and once all is revealed, it's going to be insane! I can't wait!

theresao

Postby theresao » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Somebody really needs to smack Michael upside his head. I understand teenage boys with attitude as I have a nephew that age. The things he said to Morgan were so uncalled for, then the little shyt actually threatened to make Domenic/Dante disappear. I can't wait to see how this "sibling rivalry" plays out when Michael finds out Dante is the heir apparant in more ways than one.

Loved Ethan's witty reparte with Tracy. :)) I also like his concern for Lucky and for Lulu. He's becoming a nice addition to the Spencer family.

So everyone gets to comment on the PH. Of course Lucky's "I've done some redecorating myself lately." was classic.

I am really enjoying the Lucky/Jason scenes. In the past few days they have talked alot about the past that I'm wondering what that will mean for the future.

Gotta love Edward to start reminicing about a girl from when he was 12.

Maybe it's just me but I am enjoying GH more each day.

Return to “General Hospital”