live thread 12/3/09 what's your favorite col

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
pcnut

Re: live thread 12/3/09 what's your favorite col

Postby pcnut » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:28 pm

Quote Shellkal: From jackaled:

Lucky/Nik. Nik will do whatever he can. Lucky wonders if he is doing wrong thing. Nik is like no you are not. He sees her struggling too. He has no doubt she would go thru it with him out of loyalty. Nik says she loves you always have always will. Lucky says we got derailed when I got addicted to drugs and had affair with Maxie. Lucky says she may never be ready to marry me or I love her enough to let her go. (Maybe you are wising up Lucky, just maybe!!)

Liz says I have survived a lot and made a life. Liz says sex for me is weird since the rape, a part of me is unavailable. There is part of me that would be happy to never have it again but Nik awakened something in me (then take this as a sign Elizabeth!!). Robin is like keep talking about it. Liz just wants to look at Nik and not feel him. Robin is you are a survivor but you can't ignore Nik unless you think you should tell Lucky. Liz is like no it would kill him. Liz says Lucky is the key he knows how to love me and heal me. (Whether you like Lucky or not, this is not fair to him. That's too much pressure to put on someone that they are the one to heal you!!)

Jax wonders why Dante hasn't taken advantage of access to Sonny home etc. Dante is like if you want to to fabricate evidence thats obstruction and I would be happy to arrest you. Jax is like do your job or I will have you removed and replaced. (Jax is getting a little demanding here don't you think? When did he become Dante's boss?)

Kate shows up at Sonny's for some property easement. She says you had fight with Olivia.

Maxie is babbling about redecorating. Jason gets mad. Sam shows up. Jason yells at Maxie to shut up and help him with Franco or get out. (Jason you need to calm down already. This is not Maxie's fault!! Franco is sending you stuff because of Maxie!!)

True - Jax is being an uber jerk. It's making me sad. i love my Jax, but he is getting on my nerves. Between him and Lulu , I don't know how Dominic breaths.

kemofan4evva

Postby kemofan4evva » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Quote Shellkal:
Quote pcnut:
Quote Shellkal:
Quote pcnut:
Quote CRAZY4JASAM: Hi Katie, welcome back!

Hi Everyone, sorry for being late, work yet again.

Hey crazy! Bye Katie!

OMG - if one more person says. "Lucky, she loves you, always has, always will," I am going to throw something at my TV. NO SHE DOESNT!!!!! - Ok, I feel better now.

I honestly believe she loves him but she's not in love with him the way she used to be anymore. It just seems there is something she's missing in her relationships that she hasn't been able to find yet.

I don't think it's love though. What she just said to Robin makes a lot of sense. She has some sort of dependency on him because of what happened to her. He is basically the only person she trusts to take care of her. She needs some serious couch time before she can figure out what she wants, but I truly don't think it's Lucky or Nik. I think Nik is just a way of acting out because she doesn't know what to do.

I absolutely agree. I don't think it's Lucky or Nik either. You can see how unhappy she really is. This would be a great time for her to spend with Lainey and Kelly (GNO) and really talk about it with them.

She's not truthful with her therapist either so that won't work.

pcnut

Postby pcnut » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Quote kemofan4evva:
Quote Shellkal:
Quote pcnut:
Quote Shellkal:
Quote pcnut:

Hey crazy! Bye Katie!

OMG - if one more person says. "Lucky, she loves you, always has, always will," I am going to throw something at my TV. NO SHE DOESNT!!!!! - Ok, I feel better now.

I honestly believe she loves him but she's not in love with him the way she used to be anymore. It just seems there is something she's missing in her relationships that she hasn't been able to find yet.

I don't think it's love though. What she just said to Robin makes a lot of sense. She has some sort of dependency on him because of what happened to her. He is basically the only person she trusts to take care of her. She needs some serious couch time before she can figure out what she wants, but I truly don't think it's Lucky or Nik. I think Nik is just a way of acting out because she doesn't know what to do.

I absolutely agree. I don't think it's Lucky or Nik either. You can see how unhappy she really is. This would be a great time for her to spend with Lainey and Kelly (GNO) and really talk about it with them.

I think she needs to be by herself for a long time and spend time with her kids. Anybody else noticed how much time they spend at Grans??????? (Granted she didn't have the best example from her parents.) She needs to really confront what happened to her not only as a teenager, but with marrying Ric - Carly held prisoner in the wall couldn't have helped things. There's just a lot of damage there and she is laying it all on Lucky's shoulders. It isn't like he doesn't have his own baggage to deal with.

enad19

Postby enad19 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Quote pcnut:
Quote kemofan4evva:
Quote pcnut:

Hey crazy! Bye Katie!

Don't break the TV lmao.

I won't. I'll aim above or beside. My husband might file papers if I did something to the TV. Hahaha!

Mine too!!!!! He loves our televisons sets, so yeah, he would drop me from a grerat height if I so much as brush against any one of them

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:32 pm

From jackaled:

Lucky shows up at Jax's to follow up on Claudia's disappearnce. He has questions about being at
Sonny's house when he got call from Sam. Jax says he was releaved but his attitude changes when he got off the phone. He was speaking in code went into work mode. Lucky wonders if he would testify. Lucky wonders where Jax thinks Sonny went. Jax says to Clauida to kill her.

Kate asks Sonny if he wonders what would have happended if he hadn't gravitated to Joe Scully? That why Olivia left him. Kate wonders if they should have never gotten together. Sonny is like you have regrets. She is like sure I regret wasted time (Of course, I'm sure she also regrets getting shot twice too!!).

Johnny says you regret spending the night cuz Sonny saw us. She is like no it was wonderful. She needs him in her life. She still has feelings for Sonny but would never act on them (So what was the kiss at Kelly's about?). She thought he deserved to know.

Jason says you are wasting my time leave (Jason needs to stop being an A S S!!). Spin takes up for her and says that was out of line. You has no right to yell at her. Sam says Jason didn't mean to be mean to her (stop making excused for him Sam). He is worried about Franco. Spin is like that not a reason for Jason to treat her like that. He leaves to check on Maxie. (Good for Spinelli :D )

Jasam09

Postby Jasam09 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Hi everyone!

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Quote Jasam09: Hi everyone!

Hi Jasam. Good to see you.

enad19

Postby enad19 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Lucky shows up at Jax's to follow up on Claudia's disappearnce. He has questions about being at
Sonny's house when he got call from Sam. Jax says he was releaved but his attitude changes when he got off the phone. He was speaking in code went into work mode. Lucky wonders if he would testify. Lucky wonders where Jax thinks Sonny went. Jax says to Clauida to kill her.

Kate asks Sonny if he wonders what would have happended if he hadn't gravitated to Joe Scully? That why Olivia left him. Kate wonders if they should have never gotten together. Sonny is like you have regrets. She is like sure I regret wasted time (Of course, I'm sure she also regrets getting shot twice too!!).

Johnny says you regret spending the night cuz Sonny saw us. She is like no it was wonderful. She needs him in her life. She still has feelings for Sonny but would never act on them (So what was the kiss at Kelly's about?). She thought he deserved to know.

Jason says you are wasting my time leave (Jason needs to stop being an A S S!!). Spin takes up for her and says that was out of line. You has no right to yell at her. Sam says Jason didn't mean to be mean to her (stop making excused for him Sam). He is worried about Franco. Spin is like that not a reason for Jason to treat her like that. He leaves to check on Maxie. (Good for Spinelli :D )

I love my Sam, but girlfriend, Jason CAN be an heiny at times. I wonder if he'll apologize to Sam again when they were alone like he did last time he yelled at Spinelli. That's right Jason yell at Spin or Maxie, Sam defends Jason and Jason slinkers off to apologize to sam for yelling. That's so weird.

pcnut

Postby pcnut » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:37 pm

I think Sonny is right. Jason needs a vacation.

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:37 pm

Quote pcnut:
Quote kemofan4evva:
Quote Shellkal:
Quote pcnut:
Quote Shellkal:
Quote pcnut:

Hey crazy! Bye Katie!

I think she needs to be by herself for a long time and spend time with her kids. Anybody else noticed how much time they spend at Grans??????? (Granted she didn't have the best example from her parents.) She needs to really confront what happened to her not only as a teenager, but with marrying Ric - Carly held prisoner in the wall couldn't have helped things. There's just a lot of damage there and she is laying it all on Lucky's shoulders. It isn't like he doesn't have his own baggage to deal with.

Plus having two miscarriages, being hit by a car (blind for a while), losing her best friend, house fire, Jake being kidnapped twice, being shot, being kidnapped, etc (that's all I can remember right now :) ). She's definitely not had a boring life at all. I definitely agree. Being alone and figuring everything out, especially why she keeps repeating her mistakes, would definitely help and I don't think she will be really happy in a relationship until she does.

Return to “General Hospital”