KARAOKE NIGHT AT JAKES PART II

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
cincyghfan

Re: KARAOKE NIGHT AT JAKES PART II

Postby cincyghfan » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:21 am

Anytime I get to see different characters interacting in a fun way I am happy. You really get to see the actors just enjoying themselves and their co-workers!

Diane singing to Max was a riot!!! I loved the look on his face.

Mac and Alexis - dear lord above that was great... Nancy just let it all hang out... I loved seeing Diane and Tracy dancing.

Luke and Ethan - PERFECT song for Luke... Ethan has a really good voice...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Karaoke Night at Jakes... cant wait for the next one.

onlygh

Postby onlygh » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:27 am

Thank you GH for giving us another Karaoke night at Jake's. More please!!! :D

***Diane...wow, she was so sexy and awesome doing her number. (I had no idea Carolyn Hennessy could sing!)

***Mac and Alexis were hysterical getting the crowd pumped up...plus, Mac shaking his booty was priceless!

***Ethan and Luke...Anthony Geary and Nathan Parsons have great voices and that song was perfect for them. Oh my goodness...Nathan Parsons is a dancer and he can really move...yummy! I loved Tracy (with her new-Luke-like do) as the back-up act...too funny.

As a nearly-fifty gal myself, I was so delighted to see all the approaching-middle-agers getting their respective grooves on...Mac & Alexis (Mac..."I'm not that repulsive." No, you most certainly are not.)...Max & Diane...Tracy & Luke...fun, fun, fun! It was hilarious when Diane told Alexis, "It's about time you got back in the saddle."

GHfan4-26yrs

Postby GHfan4-26yrs » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:57 am

i second what everyone said! i LOVED yesterday's night at Jakes! love Diane & Max, finally some fun for Mac & Alexis, and loved Luke & Ethan. i'm finally starting to like Ethan again (now that he is away from that Rebecca mess) and i hope it continues. i even love the interaction between scrubs when they are there...they seem soo happy and i like that Lisa saw them like that. LOVE LOVE LOVE karaoke night and i hope it continues!

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:37 am

Definitely some fun scenes. I also think it is interesting that some viewers are saying they are finally starting to like Ethan (now or again). I felt the same way. It took a while, but I like him now as well. Hope he gets a story soon. And he sure does have a good singing voice.

Nice to see so many of the cast members in the scene, too. GH has definitely been using more of the cast lately. What a difference it makes in my viewing pleasure. More, please. :)

cherrycola

Postby cherrycola » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Quote LuvingGH: GH definietly have a winner with Karaoke. Diane & Max love them to pieces, :) Alexis & Mac too cute, OMG I was totally shocked to see Tracey sitting up in Jakes, there would have been a time when the almight Tracey Q would have never stepped foot in the likes of Jake.. oh how the rich and mighty have fallen... Love Tracey and Luke they have good chemistry together Great job GH!

Oh, I don't know. I recall a scene a while back where was trying to sober up a very drunk Tracy at Jakes. LOL!

I really enjoy the karaoke shows.

Return to “General Hospital”