Who would you choose to walk a day in their shoes?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
GH Princess

Re: Who would you choose to walk a day in their shoes?

Postby GH Princess » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:02 pm

If I wanted to have a fun & exciting day I would walk around in Sam shoes, or boots, or sexy heels!!! I'd spend the morning be adored by Jason, the afternoon spending time with my sisters and go shopping with Maxie. Have Spin give me a hand solving a case and end the night with a long hot bubble bath, given by my man Jason and back to bed..... sleep would come MUCH later!!! ;)

katie28

Postby katie28 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Quote JaneDoe: I don't think I'd want to walk a day in anyone on GH's shoes. :~ Their lives are all screwed up........
I like my shoes just fine. :D

i choose emma... so i could just have people change my poop... feed me....make funny faces at me... and go "a goo goo" all day. and i would spit up on anyone i didn't like!

katie28

Postby katie28 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:04 pm

Quote GH Princess: If I wanted to have a fun & exciting day I would walk around in Sam shoes, or boots, or sexy heels!!! I'd spend the morning be adored by Jason, the afternoon spending time with my sisters and go shopping with Maxie. Have Spin give me a hand solving a case and end the night with a long hot bubble bath, given by my man Jason and back to bed..... sleep would come MUCH later!!! ;)

princess- i love love love what you said about walking around in liz's shoes! it was too funny!

however, i would walk around in her shoees for another reason... just so i could understand for one day.. WTF SHE IS THINKING!!

GH Princess

Postby GH Princess » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:10 pm

Quote katie28:
Quote GH Princess: If I wanted to have a fun & exciting day I would walk around in Sam shoes, or boots, or sexy heels!!! I'd spend the morning be adored by Jason, the afternoon spending time with my sisters and go shopping with Maxie. Have Spin give me a hand solving a case and end the night with a long hot bubble bath, given by my man Jason and back to bed..... sleep would come MUCH later!!! ;)

princess- i love love love what you said about walking around in liz's shoes! it was too funny!

however, i would walk around in her shoees for another reason... just so i could understand for one day.. WTF SHE IS THINKING!!

I know you weren't really suprised by my 1st answer. ;)

I don't think she even understands what's going on in her mind.... but ya it would be nice to get some kind of an idea hu 8)

GHfan4-26yrs

Postby GHfan4-26yrs » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 pm

i would be Spencer so i could FINALLY get out of that laundry shute!

Return to “General Hospital”