Maybe a new Luke and Laura, Ethan and Kristina?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
samjam

Maybe a new Luke and Laura, Ethan and Kristina?

Postby samjam » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:49 am

I think this works, teenager as Laura was, a bit older man, like Luke, Kristina is young, innocent, but attracted to Ethan. Could be a GREAT ROMANCE

RainStormRaider

Re: Maybe a new Luke and Laura, Ethan and Kristina?

Postby RainStormRaider » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Sure, why not?
Kiefer isn't the greatest boyfriend ever and Ethan needs a better love life anyway. :D

onlygh

Postby onlygh » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:25 pm

J.A.I.L.B.A.I.T.

Even Coleman with his rather flexible moral code called this one what it is.

Until Kristina's not (see above) anymore, I don't want to see any flirtage between these two. As to the comparison to Luke and Laura, I don't see even a hint of that kind of charisma from these two characters. (Oh, and yes, Laura might have been a teenager when Luke and Scott were chasing her but that was a different time...i.e., I wasn't a mother then... ;) )

GH Princess

Postby GH Princess » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:29 pm

I think she's a bit too young for him now, but in a year or two, when it's NOT illegal, they would be really cute together. But I don't see them like Luke and Laura.

heartliason

Postby heartliason » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:33 am

Maybe not Luke and Laura, but in uncharacteristically way they are cute and when she gets legal, who knows. :)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:04 am

Quote heartliason: Maybe not Luke and Laura, but in uncharacteristically way they are cute and when she gets legal, who knows. :)

Legal is key for me too. Considering we are living in the soap world, it shouldn't take that long. Kristina will be bellied up to a bar at Jake's (legally) within two years. Mark my words. ;) 3)

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:15 am

could be interesting

heartliason

Postby heartliason » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:53 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote heartliason: Maybe not Luke and Laura, but in uncharacteristically way they are cute and when she gets legal, who knows. :)

Legal is key for me too. Considering we are living in the soap world, it shouldn't take that long. Kristina will be bellied up to a bar at Jake's (legally) within two years. Mark my words. ;) 3)

Yep, I give it two years too, some innocent conversations, and bam, it would be I have been in love with you for so long, kisses, love, drama, breakup. Soapy goodness! 3)
sidenote: isn't 17 legal in soap world, I know the actress that plays kristina is 16? so 17 would be considered mature right? In OLTL the actress that plays star is like 17 and her boyfriend in the show is 21-22 in reality, so 17 is the appropriate age in soap romance?

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:52 pm

I like the potential they have, definitely!

But Kristina is still waaay too young right now, but I do think it is actually smart to have them start as friends first. But I don't really want to see anything more from them until Kristina is more of a legal age.

But I definitely see the potential and think they could make a great couple.

Return to “General Hospital”