Liz and Lucky discussion on Gilmore Girls

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Memory24

Liz and Lucky discussion on Gilmore Girls

Postby Memory24 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:53 am

I found this scene thought it was really cute. It's kinda ironic to since Alexis Bledel (Rory the one with the pilgrim hat on) talks about Lucky (JJ) and she was the movie Tuck Everlasting with JJ. She played his love interest. Good movie I loved it.

Here's the scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoH3kypcT3c&feature=channel

Jasam09

Re: Liz and Lucky discussion on Gilmore Girls

Postby Jasam09 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:58 am

I remember watching that the first time, WAY before I started watching General Hospital. Didn't think ANYTHING of it then. Just assumed it was one of their gilmorisms. HAHA. But then after I watched the series through more recently, I saw that scene, and DIED! I thought it was soooo funny. One of my favorite Gilmore Girls scenes.

Kind of relevant to now I suppose too.

frustratedfan

Postby frustratedfan » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:08 am

That is hilarious! :D

Memory24

Postby Memory24 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:16 am

Quote Jasam09: I remember watching that the first time, WAY before I started watching General Hospital. Didn't think ANYTHING of it then. Just assumed it was one of their gilmorisms. HAHA. But then after I watched the series through more recently, I saw that scene, and DIED! I thought it was soooo funny. One of my favorite Gilmore Girls scenes.

I have watched every episode of Gilmore Girls but I would miss so many of the gilmorisms. I never noticed this scene. Also in Legally Blonde they had a Liz and Lucky (JY) scene playing in the movie and Elle throws a box of chocolate at the screen. LOL!!! :D

Jasam09

Postby Jasam09 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:35 am

Quote Memory24:
Quote Jasam09: I remember watching that the first time, WAY before I started watching General Hospital. Didn't think ANYTHING of it then. Just assumed it was one of their gilmorisms. HAHA. But then after I watched the series through more recently, I saw that scene, and DIED! I thought it was soooo funny. One of my favorite Gilmore Girls scenes.

I have watched every episode of Gilmore Girls but I would miss so many of the gilmorisms. I never noticed this scene. Also in Legally Blonde they had a Liz and Lucky (JY) scene playing in the movie and Elle throws a box of chocolate at the screen. LOL!!! :D

yeah, and the girl that goes to her door and asks about her Lip lining problem like right before or after that, is Kimberly McCullough.

zaria

Postby zaria » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:40 am

I remember this scene!! Lorelai had just found out from Lane's mother Mrs. Kim that Rory and Dean kissed in the aisle at Taylor's market. She was trying to get Rory to tell her about the kiss. LOL! Good scene, thanks for posting!

crazydaisy

Postby crazydaisy » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:52 am

I always thought that "Luke and Lorelai" might be a reference to "Luke and Laura". I love Gilmore Girls :D

Return to “General Hospital”