GF to return?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: GF to return?

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Quote cherrycola: I realize I'm going to be in the minority here, but I'd love if she and Kin Shriner came back as a couple.

Guess what...I'm part of this minority! I actually quit watching GH back in the day because they split up Scotty and Laura for Luke, then turned Scott into a jerk. >(

Just never liked Luke and Laura...imagine that...but then I am weird that way. 8)

Not sure how it would work now, but with some good writing...maybe?!

cherrycola

Postby cherrycola » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:34 am

Quote onlygh:
Quote cherrycola:
Quote onlygh:
Quote cherrycola: I realize I'm going to be in the minority here, but I'd love if she and Kin Shriner came back as a couple.

I don't know how I feel about the couple part but Kin Shriner is welcome on my screen anytime... :)

Admittedly, I was never a fan of Luke and Laura. It was just all too dysfunctional for me with his obsession with her and her giving up her personality to please him, etc.
But more than that, I don't want to sit through yet another "let's relive the past" coupling. With Liz and Lucky getting remarried every other year, TPTB trying to sell us Rerun as a twisted revisit to NEM, and all that, it's just pete and repeat. Granted, Scott and Luara were married once before, but they were kids then. IMO, they'd bring something different to the table as adults. Besides, it would fry Luke's brain. :D

Seriously, though, it would be a good MO for getting back to a multidimensional character for Scotty like when he was with with Dominique and Lucy -- the crunchy exterior with the soft center instead of the terminally angry snarkdragon. And it would give Laura something to do besides be Luke's "angel".

Hi Cherry! :) As much as I'd love to have Genie Francis back as Laura and as much as I adored Luke & Laura back in the day, I do not want them as a couple anymore. Tracy suits Luke at this stage in his life. Laura...she still needs to recover from her ordeal. I'd like to see her single and establishing herself as a presence to be reckoned with in Port Chuck. Scott...now what I'd like for him is for Lucy Coe to show up in town right about the same time...they were quite the devilish couple together and I'm sure they could be again. :) But I could adjust to a Scott and Laura pairing too...I'm easy that way. ;)

Oh, lord...could you imagine a Scott/Lucy/Laura triangle? LOL! That would be entertaining!

cherrycola

Postby cherrycola » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:36 am

Quote ghfanfare:

Guess what...I'm part of this minority! I actually quit watching GH back in the day because they split up Scotty and Laura for Luke, then turned Scott into a jerk. >(

Just never liked Luke and Laura...imagine that...but then I am weird that way. 8)

Not sure how it would work now, but with some good writing...maybe?!

Oh good! I was starting to feel lonely all by myself on that raft!

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:51 am

I hate to say this but I didn't like them as a couple AT ALL. I suppose b/c I was a true blue LnL fan.

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:58 am

Quote ghlover2009: dd is crazy. i am not sure gf will return.

ITA. They make up a lot of things on there. I won't believe it until I see her on my screen!!

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:12 am

Quote onlygh[/b

Hi [b]Cherry
! :) As much as I'd love to have Genie Francis back as Laura and as much as I adored Luke & Laura back in the day, I do not want them as a couple anymore. Tracy suits Luke at this stage in his life. Laura...she still needs to recover from her ordeal. I'd like to see her single and establishing herself as a presence to be reckoned with in Port Chuck. Scott...now what I'd like for him is for Lucy Coe to show up in town right about the same time...they were quite the devilish couple together and I'm sure they could be again. :) But I could adjust to a Scott and Laura pairing too...I'm easy that way. ;)

I love this idea. When she comes back I really want to see her take PC by storm and KICK BUTT!!

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:19 am

Quote Breakaway21: How Long is JJ staying anyway...I heard it was only six months then his Out again....I'm dying to know how they going to bring JJ back on the scene and if what people are saying the GV Lucky was a Fake and JJ lucky has been away to save his family...then there could be a chance GF could return How can they NOT do that storyline without her

I don't see how they could either. It was always the three L's back then, they went thru so much together.

Return to “General Hospital”