Olivia

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Breakaway21

Olivia

Postby Breakaway21 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Olivia Falconeri I'm not a fan of Jolivia but i do enjoy her scenes with Dante,Kate and anyone Other then Johnny....and then Johnny walks in with the Key and my dislike for her started to come out...it's really strange when you like A character then don't like that Character when someone shows up in her scene...that shouldn't be there

Do you guys have The Same feeling with her or with any other Character on the show?

heartliason

Re: Olivia

Postby heartliason » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Quote Breakaway21: Olivia Falconeri I'm not a fan of Jolivia but i do enjoy her scenes with Dante,Kate and anyone Other then Johnny....and then Johnny walks in with the Key and my dislike for her started to come out...it's really strange when you like A character then don't like that Character when someone shows up in her scene...that shouldn't be there

Do you guys have The Same feeling with her or with any other Character on the show?

For me Olivia is tolerable for me with Johnny and Dante, when she first came on I liked her but then she started on the constant hypocrisy, so I could not stand her. At first I did not like her with Johnny because in truth (sorry jolivia fans, when I see Johnny I think his fling with Maxie or despite what he says his love for lulu) so I could not get into it at first, but then I found an advantage in the jolivia scenes, its shuts up Olivia most of the time.

cherrycola

Postby cherrycola » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:47 pm

I like both Johnny and Olivia, and love Jolivia, but I get the gist of what you mean. Nik. I like him until Renrunbecca shows up, then I can't stand either of them.
Although, now that I think about it, Rerun with ANY character has that effect on me.

crazydaisy

Postby crazydaisy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Sonny with any character does that for me. I can't stand Claudia, Olivia, or Carly when they're in Sonny's presence, otherwise I like them. Also (and I'm probably going to get accused of starting something with this...) Liz is one of my favorite characters until she's around Jason, and then IMO she turns into someone I don't like.

Return to “General Hospital”