GO MEAT! live thread 10/01/09

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Potts3ep

Re: GO MEAT! live thread 10/01/09

Postby Potts3ep » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Quote Shellkal:
Quote Potts3ep: aaahhh Jason just standing there wearing black.....He does that so well!!

Potts where oh where have you been? We've missed you.

Ah shucks. Thx. Sometimes I have to live my real life. 8) Plus, I wanted to be suprised about somethings so I've tried to wait to get home and watch. It's just too hard. >(

hugezendallfan

Postby hugezendallfan » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Quote hnrhrt:
Quote Shellkal:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:
Quote hnrhrt: Just wanted to say hi and thank you for the recaps. I am pretty much a lurker and follow my JaSam in silence but just wanted to say hi!

Patty

hi!!! you don't have to be silent! BE LOUD! i'm loud!

Yes I know you are Katie lol. I always look forward to reading your posts. You and cincy have played a big part in encouraging me to write fanfics whether you know it or not lol

wow! that is sweet! you will have to tell cincy that! she'll love it!

Just being truthful. It's loyal Jasamers that give me inspiration. I will try to work up the courage to tell her. I'm still leery of posting much because I've seen how some get attacked for speaking out and well I don't take well to being attacked lol

I'm glad you came into the live thread. I can only speak for the people that post in here but we are fair and don't "attack" anyone for their views. We don't have to agree but this is a very friendly and fair group. No one likes the same couples, because I feel it would be boring then if we all did. We like different characters for different reasons. I hope you get the same feeling from this group. Come and enjoy the fun!! We like to make to at least make one hour out of the day pleasant. :D :D

Thanks Shell! Yeah I've found the recap thread to be very pleasant even if you may not like a particular character or couple. So lately I've been sticking to this thread and the jasam thread. It's when I visit some of the others that my ire goes up lol

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the live recaps. I am a lurker too. I seldom post. I know what you mean I try to stick to certain threads so I won't get upset. I am in vast minority because I am a NIK (Nik and Liz) fan.

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Quote hnrhrt:
Quote Shellkal:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:
Quote hnrhrt: Just wanted to say hi and thank you for the recaps. I am pretty much a lurker and follow my JaSam in silence but just wanted to say hi!

Patty

Yes I know you are Katie lol. I always look forward to reading your posts. You and cincy have played a big part in encouraging me to write fanfics whether you know it or not lol

Just being truthful. It's loyal Jasamers that give me inspiration. I will try to work up the courage to tell her. I'm still leery of posting much because I've seen how some get attacked for speaking out and well I don't take well to being attacked lol

I'm glad you came into the live thread. I can only speak for the people that post in here but we are fair and don't "attack" anyone for their views. We don't have to agree but this is a very friendly and fair group. No one likes the same couples, because I feel it would be boring then if we all did. We like different characters for different reasons. I hope you get the same feeling from this group. Come and enjoy the fun!! We like to make to at least make one hour out of the day pleasant. :D :D

Thanks Shell! Yeah I've found the recap thread to be very pleasant even if you may not like a particular character or couple. So lately I've been sticking to this thread and the jasam thread. It's when I visit some of the others that my ire goes up lol

You are more than welcome. When things get crazy I just remind myself that every one falls in love with a couple and it hurts when they break up. We all want happy endings but that is seldom what happens on soaps.

I don't know how many people were around but the Sonny/Brenda/Jax triangle would put the Sam/Jason/Liz debate to shame. That was one of the most "hotly" debatted couplings (is this even a word?) that I can remember. :D

Jennp582

Postby Jennp582 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:55 pm

Quote Shellkal:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote Shellkal:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:

Patty

You are more than welcome. When things get crazy I just remind myself that every one falls in love with a couple and it hurts when they break up. We all want happy endings but that is seldom what happens on soaps.

I don't know how many people were around but the Sonny/Brenda/Jax triangle would put the Sam/Jason/Liz debate to shame. That was one of the most "hotly" debatted couplings (is this even a word?) that I can remember. :D

I STILL get upset over that triangle-I sometimes sit back and remember all the joy Sonny and Brenda brought me-then get aggravated when I remember Jax being involved. It makes me just as angry now as it did then!!

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:55 pm

kris knocks on a door. kiefer answers. he says he wanted her to be comfortable. they have all the privacy they want. they start kissing and she pulls back. kris says that she is nervous. he says that he will take care of her. he says it will be great. they start kissing and she pulls away again. she says that she is sorry. and he says don't do this. she says it is happening too fast. he grabs her and says, "you are not bnacking otu on me again." (KILL HIM!!!!!!!)

kate and olivia are still talking...(this conversation is taking forever) kate says tell sonny the truth, olivia says can't she just throw claudia off a roof. (i vote that option!!!!) they laugh about olivia pushing someone that was pickiing on kate. in walks johnny. he wants to know what is wrong. johnny asks if something happened with her son.

sonny is talking about taking care of the leak. there is a knock on the door. it is dante. he says you wanted to see me?

claudia said she will do anything to help him. mike asks if she visited a lot. she says yes. he tells her that he remembers her telling him he is sorry. she says she was sorry and she is sorry. mike says that she said it was her fault that he got shot. (KILL HER!!!)

THE END

kemofan4evva

Postby kemofan4evva » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:55 pm

Quote Potts3ep:
Quote Shellkal:
Quote Potts3ep: aaahhh Jason just standing there wearing black.....He does that so well!!

Potts where oh where have you been? We've missed you.

Ah shucks. Thx. Sometimes I have to live my real life. 8) Plus, I wanted to be suprised about somethings so I've tried to wait to get home and watch. It's just too hard. >(

Real lives??? What's that? lol

SamFanFirst

Postby SamFanFirst » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Quote Shellkal:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote Shellkal:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:

Patty

Oh I bet! I was watching the show but I wasn't online at the time. I could just imagine the craziness that SBJ triangle caused!

Shout out for S&B! I will always love them! :D

hnrhrt

Postby hnrhrt » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Quote Shellkal:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote Shellkal:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:

Patty

Oh yeah I remember that one all to well. That's when I started watching GH with my mom (before she passed away). After she died I just couldn't watch it anymore because it was something we did together. I just started watching again recently and of course I've caught up on the whole past on yt. For me a better triangle would have been Jason/Sam/Lucky but that was never really explored but that's how it is, you have your favorites that you want together and normally they are either never put together or broken up lol. Gotta love soapy world lol

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:57 pm

can i just say... i love all you ladies!

glad you lurkers came out of lurk mode! it's very nice! you should do it more often!

i must go now... the baby just woke up! perfect timing! ;)

enjoy the rest of your day!

thanks for joining!

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Thank you Katie for the great recaps (as usual). :D Thank you to everyone else who joined today. It's nice meeting new lurkers/posters to our group. It's a lot of fun for an hour of the day. I hope everyone has a good day. I just wanted to let Katie, Sky now that I won't be here tomorrow because I'm going away for the weekend. So I will see everyone on Monday. Have a FANTASTIC weekend.

Return to “General Hospital”