GO MEAT! live thread 10/01/09

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Re: GO MEAT! live thread 10/01/09

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:38 pm

Quote Jennp582: Does Kristina make anyone else CRAZY?!?! or is it just me?

she's making ME crazy!

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:38 pm

Quote Shellkal:
Quote katie28: hi SHELL! i was a little worried, but i know how crazy things can be! :D glad you are here!

Thank you for the recaps Katie. I'm sorry for worrying you and sky. *) *hanging head*. I shall try not to do it again.

aaww.. well, we care for you! you are family! :D

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:
Quote hnrhrt: Just wanted to say hi and thank you for the recaps. I am pretty much a lurker and follow my JaSam in silence but just wanted to say hi!

Patty

hi!!! you don't have to be silent! BE LOUD! i'm loud!

Yes I know you are Katie lol. I always look forward to reading your posts. You and cincy have played a big part in encouraging me to write fanfics whether you know it or not lol

wow! that is sweet! you will have to tell cincy that! she'll love it!

Just being truthful. It's loyal Jasamers that give me inspiration. I will try to work up the courage to tell her. I'm still leery of posting much because I've seen how some get attacked for speaking out and well I don't take well to being attacked lol

well, you are safe here... and if you stick to the jasam bubble as well... you will be just fine. i venture out and get attacked... but... oh well. no big deal! lol. just tell them to kick rocks... as my lovely really says.

Potts3ep

Postby Potts3ep » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:41 pm

aaahhh Jason just standing there wearing black.....He does that so well!!

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:
Quote hnrhrt: Just wanted to say hi and thank you for the recaps. I am pretty much a lurker and follow my JaSam in silence but just wanted to say hi!

Patty

Yes I know you are Katie lol. I always look forward to reading your posts. You and cincy have played a big part in encouraging me to write fanfics whether you know it or not lol

Just being truthful. It's loyal Jasamers that give me inspiration. I will try to work up the courage to tell her. I'm still leery of posting much because I've seen how some get attacked for speaking out and well I don't take well to being attacked lol

I'm glad you came into the live thread. I can only speak for the people that post in here but we are fair and don't "attack" anyone for their views. We don't have to agree but this is a very friendly and fair group. No one likes the same couples, because I feel it would be boring then if we all did. We like different characters for different reasons. I hope you get the same feeling from this group. Come and enjoy the fun!! We like to make to at least make one hour out of the day pleasant. :D :D

SamFanFirst

Postby SamFanFirst » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Quote katie28:
Quote Jennp582: Does Kristina make anyone else CRAZY?!?! or is it just me?

she's making ME crazy!

Why are all teens always so screwed up in soaps? Can't we just have a normal teen? I guess Maxie and Dillon were pretty drama free. So there's still hope for Molly and Morgan... :)

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Quote Potts3ep: aaahhh Jason just standing there wearing black.....He does that so well!!

Potts where oh where have you been? We've missed you.

hnrhrt

Postby hnrhrt » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Quote Shellkal:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:
Quote hnrhrt:
Quote katie28:

Patty

I'm glad you came into the live thread. I can only speak for the people that post in here but we are fair and don't "attack" anyone for their views. We don't have to agree but this is a very friendly and fair group. No one likes the same couples, because I feel it would be boring then if we all did. We like different characters for different reasons. I hope you get the same feeling from this group. Come and enjoy the fun!! We like to make to at least make one hour out of the day pleasant. :D :D

Thanks Shell! Yeah I've found the recap thread to be very pleasant even if you may not like a particular character or couple. So lately I've been sticking to this thread and the jasam thread. It's when I visit some of the others that my ire goes up lol

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:47 pm

luke is checking helena's pulse. he says it is weak and wants to know what is going on... he realizes that she is not faking it. he says she can't end like this... he has to snap her neck... ( 8) ) she says... your family, mine.. danger... revenge...all of us together...revenge. he is like, what are you saying. (dangit luke..KEEP UP!!) he gets knocked unconcious.

carly is like...we are not doing things your way. alexis says relax and tells her about molly asking sonny things. she wants them to figure out how and what to tell the kids when they ask questions. carly says to tell molly that everyone deserves a fair child and it is a matter of principle. alexis says that would work with molly, but not kris. she is worried that sonny wants to be fully involved in her life. carly says that things are calm and that would be good for kris. alexis is worried.. carly says that the kids need to be with their dad...they don't care about crimes and they just love him and want to be with him. alexis doesn't understand how he can be. carly says that whether she likes it or not.. sonny is their dad.

sonny says that he doesn't like johnny or trust him. johnny says that is fine, but he didn't do anything. sonny says that if he did do this and he wants to live a little longer he should just run right now. johnny says anything else...he leaves. jason says that he knows johnny didn't do this. they need to figure out who did.

dante comes into some resaurant. and says he is going to be spending a lot of time there.

kate and olivia talking. olivia is freaking out. kate says take a deep cleansing breathe. (go kiss coleman, kate. ugh) kate says that keep in mind that all claudia does is think about herself...so if she does know something it will be used to benefit herself. it all depends on what specifically claudia knows. olivia says she should have told sonny the truth a loong time ago.

claudia is writing dante falcer.. (i still can't spell) on paper... and dante corinthos on paper... she throws it in the fire and in walks mike. he tells her that he is remembering more about what she said when she visited him at the institute. (great idea, mike... go right to claudia... he's not so smart, eh?)

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Quote Potts3ep: aaahhh Jason just standing there wearing black.....He does that so well!!

i know!!! :D :D

Return to “General Hospital”