Has anyone heard

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
heartliason

Re: Has anyone heard

Postby heartliason » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Quote liz-fan: I'm going to ask this because I just remebered a spoiler from a while back...
Sam's paturnity would becoming up...
Could he be Sam's father?
I also read she could be de Cassidined?
I wonder if this is how they bring the mob into the Cassidine war cause you know they are going to bring the mob into the war....

Just a random thought!!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope he does not get involved with the mob, but knowing how things goes, this would be an opportunity that the writers would want to capitalize on. But just how would he get involved with the mob when this involves really the Cassidines and Spencers, that would be interesting? Which character or characters could be that link? (not spoiler just hear say)
I hope they do not de-Cassidine Sam, if anything I want to see her bond with that part of her family, I liked it when she was there to comfort Nik a little when Em died, so I wonder would she be in this Cassidine war?

heartliason

Postby heartliason » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Quote ghlover2009:
Quote heartliason:
Quote ghlover2009: i heard that they will talk about JF on gh on e news and shouldn't thi thread be marked as spoilers

When I started the thread it was about a hear say I heard, like a coming and going so I did not mark it as a spoiler.

In addition I just saw on the homepage that soaps put up this info and it was not in spoilers.

oh ok sorry i had a blonde moment for a minute my hair really gets to me lol i knew that

No problem when I started the thread my intention like I said was to see if people saw what SB posted on his twitter, I wanted to know if that was true, that is why I asked if anyone has twitter, however, I could understand since the talk became what his role may be eventually how some may think this was spoilerish, therefore, I went and made the adjustment but it only went to my first post, hope that helps.

vandal

Postby vandal » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Quote heartliason: I dont know if this was brought up, but they are saying James Franco (the fine guy in the Spider Man) movies is going to be on GH for two months, on another board it said SB confirmed this, for those who have twitter is this true?

HOLY COW...that was going to be my headline! NOT only did I read that on Comcast home page but also that JONATHAN JACKSON is coming back as LUCKY! Also Sarah Brown is going to Bold and the Beautiful, hopefully they will know what to do with a great actress. And they better figure out how to write for Lucky Spencer again as well!

onlygh

Postby onlygh » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:45 pm

Wow! It's everywhere now. I just read a very good article about it at Soap Opera Source. As has been mentioned, it's for two months and Mr. Franco's doing it for research on a movie role. (Will he be playing a soap star???) The Vanessa Marcil part of the rumor is still iffy. The rumors are that he might be a Cassadine...and a very sexy Cassadine he would be. *)

You Go GH!!! :D

CRAZY4JASAM

Postby CRAZY4JASAM » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:55 pm

James Franco to guest star on 'General Hospital'

NEW YORK (AP) — James Franco will guest star on ABC's General Hospital for a lengthy story arc this fall.
The Pineapple Express and Spider-Man actor will play a mystery person who comes to the soap opera's town of Port Charles. The recurring role will begin Nov. 20 — to coincide with November sweeps — and will last about two months.

Executive producer Jill Farren Phelps says it's "an honor that an actor of Franco's caliber would choose to spend some of his valuable time in Port Charles."

The 31-year-old Franco will star as Allen Ginsberg next year in the film Howl.

ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

CRAZY4JASAM

Postby CRAZY4JASAM » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:58 pm

James Franco Coming to General Hospital

October 1, 2009 8:35 AM By Jesse Murray Yes, you read the headline correctly. James Franco, who's starred in all three Spider Man films, Milk, Pineapple Express, and tons of other movies -- is joining the cast of General Hospital.

He'll be playing a mysterious character -- the details are too hot to share now -- who will interact with most of Port Charles and in particular, make Jason's life a living hell. Expect James to start airing on November 20th and he'll appear on the show for multiple weeks.

The coolest part about this? James approached General Hospital about joining the cast.

"We are thrilled to announce that James Franco will play an integral part in a lengthy run on General Hospital this fall. It's an honor that an actor of James' caliber would choose to spend some of his valuable time in Port Charles," said Jill Farren Phelps, GH's executive producer.

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:02 pm

OMFG!!! 8)

I FLOVE James Franco but did he take too many hits of the bong on The Pineapple Express or something? 8)
Cos this is just weird on sooo many levels... 3)

This is like driving a car in reverse on a highway.... 8)

heartliason

Postby heartliason » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Quote RainStormRaider: OMFG!!! 8)

I FLOVE James Franco but did he take too many hits of the bong on The Pineapple Express or something? 8)
Cos this is just weird on sooo many levels... 3)

This is like driving a car in reverse on a highway.... 8)

LOL, I mentioned Pineapple Express in an earlier post that movie was funny, dark humor but I loved it. :D
Weird, I went on this big magazine website and they have this news posted, talk about buzz! :)

Memory24

Postby Memory24 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:38 pm

I just died and went to heaven.

JJ and James Franco are going to be on.

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

onlygh

Postby onlygh » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:49 pm

The latest item I read said Mr. Franco would tape for three days...the results of which would be shown over the two months. Can't wait to see him on our screens!

Return to “General Hospital”