Has anyone heard

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
onlygh

Re: Has anyone heard

Postby onlygh » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:20 pm

Quote liz-fan:
Quote onlygh: James Franco is 31...he's not going to be playing anyone's daddy. I'd be shocked if this rumor of him coming to GH is true. His movie career is jumping...he had a couple of critically acclaimed roles just this past year.

I sorry I just had goblin's mixed up...
I was thinking the father goblin and he played the son..

Not much on my spiderman the movie thing...
I love the old cartoons Spiderman and friends.

He's the hothothot, oohlala, hubbahubba goblin... ;)

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:29 pm

i bet james franco will end up being that guy from sam's past that comes to town... that we've been hearing about for like 5 years!!! that would be interesting!

jnlforever

Postby jnlforever » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:30 pm

onlygh, you are funny :D he is certainly HOT. I quite can't believe that he is coming to GH though :~ .

jnlforever

Postby jnlforever » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:31 pm

Are my eyes deceiving me...Harper is that you? How are you?

onlygh

Postby onlygh » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Quote jnlforever: onlygh, you are funny :D he is certainly HOT. I quite can't believe that he is coming to GH though :~ .

I'll believe it when I see it. He's on a movie-career roll now so it's a bit hard to believe. (Maybe he's a GH fan! ;) )

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:35 pm

i heard that they will talk about JF on gh on e news and shouldn't thi thread be marked as spoilers

heartliason

Postby heartliason » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:50 pm

Quote ghlover2009: i heard that they will talk about JF on gh on e news and shouldn't thi thread be marked as spoilers

When I started the thread it was about a hear say I heard, like a coming and going so I did not mark it as a spoiler.

In addition I just saw on the homepage that soaps put up this info and it was not in spoilers.

cupcake12

Postby cupcake12 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:50 pm

He is Coming EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and its for research and its for two moths Holy Effing hotness other spoilers he is gonna be involved in a story with Jasam he gonna be Jasaon's worst nightmare and someone from Jason's past shows up It might be Brenda Oh ****!!!!! myVanessa and myKelly in scenes with James Franco EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............................................

heartliason

Postby heartliason » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:52 pm

Quote cupcake12: He is Coming EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and its for research and its for two moths Holy Effing hotness other spoilers he is gonna be involved in a story with Jasam he gonna be Jasaon's worst nightmare and someone from Jason's past shows up It might be Brenda Oh ****!!!!! myVanessa and myKelly in scenes with James Franco EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............................................

That is how I feel that man is beautiful, I find it hard to believe because he was just up for an Oscar not too long ago I believe for a role he played in some movie cant remember, but if this is all true I am excited. :D

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Quote heartliason:
Quote ghlover2009: i heard that they will talk about JF on gh on e news and shouldn't thi thread be marked as spoilers

When I started the thread it was about a hear say I heard, like a coming and going so I did not mark it as a spoiler.

In addition I just saw on the homepage that soaps put up this info and it was not in spoilers.

oh ok sorry i had a blonde moment for a minute my hair really gets to me lol i knew that

Return to “General Hospital”