Has anyone heard

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
heartliason

Has anyone heard (Rumors, so some may call it spoilerish)

Postby heartliason » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:45 am

I dont know if this was brought up, but they are saying James Franco (the fine guy in the Spider Man) movies is going to be on GH for two months, on another board it said SB confirmed this, for those who have twitter is this true?

liz-fan

Re: Has anyone heard

Postby liz-fan » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:05 am

Quote heartliason: I dont know if this was brought up, but they are saying James Franco (the fine guy in the Spider Man) movies is going to be on GH for two months, on another board it said SB confirmed this, for those who have twitter is this true?

I actaully just read this...

Apparently if he comes Brenda will be back for that stint too....
But I don't know how true...
I wonder if he's going to play a Cassidine.... Don't know why he'd want to but he be a good one.. And Liz Taylor guess stared at one point!! :|

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:08 am

yes i put it in the october spoilers thread and the cassidine spencer thread. i hope he is a cassidine i heard he might

heartliason

Postby heartliason » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:13 am

Quote liz-fan:
Quote heartliason: I dont know if this was brought up, but they are saying James Franco (the fine guy in the Spider Man) movies is going to be on GH for two months, on another board it said SB confirmed this, for those who have twitter is this true?

I wonder if he's going to play a Cassidine.... Don't know why he'd want to but he be a good one.. And Liz Taylor guess stared at one point!! :|

I def think he will be great as a Cassidine, him Spider Man comes to mind, however, he can be funny like in Pineapple Express. I am just shocked he will be on the show, doing big movies and all, but I guess if GH had liz Taylor before it is possible.

heartliason

Postby heartliason » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:15 am

Quote ghlover2009: yes i put it in the october spoilers thread and the cassidine spencer thread. i hope he is a cassidine i heard he might

Thanks again GHlover I wonder what his character coming on to show has to do with Brenda as they were saying it was one way of getting her back.

liz-fan

Postby liz-fan » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:17 am

Quote heartliason:
Quote liz-fan:

I def think he will be great as a Cassidine, him Spider Man comes to mind, however, he can be funny like in Pineapple Express. I am just shocked he will be on the show, doing big movies and all, but I guess if GH had liz Taylor before it is possible.

Yep that's what I thought when I read it... Taylor was the first woman to play Helena Cassidine... She was at Luke and Laura's wedding...
I think you probably know this but just incase anyone wants some triva, I thought I'd post it.

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:19 am

Quote heartliason:
Quote ghlover2009: yes i put it in the october spoilers thread and the cassidine spencer thread. i hope he is a cassidine i heard he might

Thanks again GHlover I wonder what his character coming on to show has to do with Brenda as they were saying it was one way of getting her back.

yeah your welcome and i don't get the brenda part i really don't see VM coming back though cuz i think she has another show

liz-fan

Postby liz-fan » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:21 am

Quote ghlover2009:
Quote heartliason:

yeah your welcome and i don't get the brenda part i really don't see VM coming back though cuz i think she has another show

I don't know if that is true either but from the post I read first about him joining GH VM said if e where to come she would like to reprize her role to work with him... That's just what I read..

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:25 am

Quote liz-fan:
Quote ghlover2009:
Quote heartliason:

I don't know if that is true either but from the post I read first about him joining GH VM said if e where to come she would like to reprize her role to work with him... That's just what I read..

oh ok i hope he is a cassidine. since they are trying to cast more

liz-fan

Postby liz-fan » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:44 am

I'm going to ask this because I just remebered a spoiler from a while back...
Sam's paturnity would becoming up...
Could he be Sam's father?
I also read she could be de Cassidined?
I wonder if this is how they bring the mob into the Cassidine war cause you know they are going to bring the mob into the war....

Just a random thought!!

Return to “General Hospital”