Sarah Brown to a new soap

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Hoping4Love

Sarah Brown to a new soap

Postby Hoping4Love » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:43 am

Sarah Brown will be moving over to CBS!!! She will play Sandy Sommers on The Bold and the Beautiful...she will be kindhearted but will stir things up for Bridget, Nick (Jack Wagner) and Whip (Rick Hearst). Her last airdate for GH is Nov 5. Her first airdate for BB is Nov 6. She has signed a 2 year contract. GH exe let her leave early because the offer from BB fit more into the schedule of a single mom... Bradley Bell from BB said he was stunned that GH exe put the needs of the actress before the show and it was a huge gesture of goodwill.

GH's loss is definetly BB's gain....I cant wait to see SJB in scenes with Jack Wagner....and, yippy, Rick Hearst!!!

Good luck to Sarah Brown in her new role.

onlygh

Re: Sarah Brown to a new soap

Postby onlygh » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:53 am

The Bold & Beautiful is very lucky to get this fine actress. Too bad GH gave her such a crummy character to play.

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:19 am

it seems like everyone is going to B&B maybe GV will go there too. I haven't watched B&B in awhile but Bridget is my so maybe i will watch again especially if Sarah is in scenes with bridget

poicat

Postby poicat » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:37 pm

I am going to miss Sarah Brown...She gave Claudia some heart and I'm quite sure she will be wonderful on "The Bold and the Beautiful"...I will miss her very much...Good luck SB in whatever you do... ;)

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:39 pm

just pooping (lol) in to say hello to hoping!!! HELLO HOPING!

i love that she is going to be with ric hearst! they had some great chemistry!

Kristina79

Postby Kristina79 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:56 pm

Quote Hoping4Love: Sarah Brown will be moving over to CBS!!! She will play Sandy Sommers on The Bold and the Beautiful...she will be kindhearted but will stir things up for Bridget, Nick (Jack Wagner) and Whip (Rick Hearst). Her last airdate for GH is Nov 5. Her first airdate for BB is Nov 6. She has signed a 2 year contract. GH exe let her leave early because the offer from BB fit more into the schedule of a single mom... Bradley Bell from BB said he was stunned that GH exe put the needs of the actress before the show and it was a huge gesture of goodwill.

GH's loss is definetly BB's gain....I cant wait to see SJB in scenes with Jack Wagner....and, yippy, Rick Hearst!!!

Good luck to Sarah Brown in her new role.

I had no idea that she was even considering another soap. I wonder if she and RH will have love scenes, like they did on GH.

pegrckr

Postby pegrckr » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Quote onlygh: The Bold & Beautiful is very lucky to get this fine actress. Too bad GH gave her such a crummy character to play.

Amen to that one!

Return to “General Hospital”