Love Hate

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
crazydaisy

Re: Love Hate

Postby crazydaisy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Quote onlygh: By the way crazydaisy...welcome to the board! :) It's a fun place!

Thanks onlygh! Not to sound creepy, but I've been lurking for awhile, and I've always enjoyed reading your posts. You manage to stay very objective and usually make me laugh :D

onlygh

Postby onlygh » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Quote crazydaisy:
Quote onlygh: By the way crazydaisy...welcome to the board! :) It's a fun place!

Thanks onlygh! Not to sound creepy, but I've been lurking for awhile, and I've always enjoyed reading your posts. You manage to stay very objective and usually make me laugh :D

Thank you so much for the compliment crazydaisy! :) I sense no creepiness at all... ;) I'll look forward to posting with you in the future.

cherrycola

Postby cherrycola » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Love Dante. Even love him with Lulu. (Ok, I don't hate her as much as I used to.)
Love Patrick
Love Johnny
Love Jolivia!
Love Maxie and Spin (together and separately.)
Love Matt -- or would if we saw more of him.
Love Sam and Jason's reunion.
Love Kate - at least since she got rid of Sonny.
Love Diane and her friendship with Alexis.
Love Coleman!
Love Tracy.
Love CarJax (and I NEVER thought I'd say THAT).
Love Morgan, Michael and Molly.

Love to hate Helena
Love to hate Anthony
Love to hate Jerry.

Warming up to Lulu
Warming up to Ethan (at least in scenes with Lulu and Nik)
Warming up to Carly.

Hate is such a strong word, so let's just say...
Can't stand Sonny.
Can't stand Rerunbecca/Emily
Can't stand Kristina and Keifer. (Don't much care for Kristina at all anyway.)

onlygh

Postby onlygh » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:40 am

I can't believe I forgot Alexis, Diane, Mac & Max...LOVE them!

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:22 pm

Love:
- Liz (obviously)
- Dante
- Maxie (when not with Spin)
- Johnny
- Claudia (ride-n-die chicks are plain AWESOME!)
- CrAZy

Hate:
- What GH did to GV.... >(
- J-person of the unholy martyrdom....or J. Borgan or St Jasus of Incessant Eye-Blinkage and Constant Boredom or....
- Sonny
- Alexis (mostly but NOT hating her when she's telling Sonny to cease and desist from sowing his wild, yet surprisingly virile oats....)
- Nikoloser (only recently and mostly due to the current story-lines)
- Luke (never really loved him but now actively loathe him)
- Kiefer is just plain annoying but is also beyond loathsome and I'm bordering on hating this random mess.....(oh wait! Love Kiefer for asking if Sonny ever even finished high school!)

alikat

Postby alikat » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Love: the hotness in mass proportions on GH
Hate: the sloppy writing we had to endure throughout 2008

Love: the mob stuff
Hate: that it overpowers everything else on the show and there's not been balance for a while...although recently it seems as if they are trying

Love: The new Molly...I just want to pinch her.
Hate: Ethan and Rebecca...what is the point?

Love: Rebecca Herbst...she's simply beautiful and her character is so well and easily identifiable
Hate: That they don't give her more to do

Love: The new Karaoke scenes and hope they utilize that forum to bring cast together and cause plot points like they have done with the last two.
Hate: That since they went to HD...everyone seems redder and pinker. It's distracting but my Christmas wish for myself will be an HD TV so...we'll see after that.

Love: The hotness of Jason, the dimples of Sonny, the hilarity of Spinelli, the cockiness of both Patrick and Matt, the sorased Michael, Mac in scenes lately, seeing Max and Milo, Anthony and especially love Johnny away from Lulu so we can see some character growth
Hate: That they got rid of Ric Lansing, that Tony Geary takes off so much throwing off stories, that GV is leaving cause that character may have been really stupid for the past few years but GV looked so so pretty doing it., that Max, Milo and Mac aren't on more, that they have not developed a storyline for Matt, that they are trying to make Spinelli a romantic lead in a pairing (it just doesn't work for me), that once again they have stuck Nikolas with the NotEm because it's done, over, out, move on

Okay...I guess that's all for me for now.

Return to “General Hospital”