Who do you think was the best...

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
alikat

Re: Who do you think was the best...

Postby alikat » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:35 am

Quote Mrs. Cane Ashby: at karoake night?

Robin and Patrick
Maxie, Lulu, Rebecca, & Diane
Spinelli
Ethan
Morgan and Molly
Mac, Patrick, and Coleman

I think I'm gonna have to say Ethan. :D

Honestly, I have to say Ethan also...except he got sloppy and way off key at the end. But the funniest so far is now Patrick, Mac and Coleman with Macho Man followed up by Maxie, Lulu, Diane and Rebecca.

And honestly, if they would continue this trend of getting lots of characters in one room...I am all for this Karaoke stuff...however, there needs to be a little drama going on around it.

Like yesterday ws the Dante reveal and that was it. There could have been more. I say make the karaokee a plot launcher...when people gather and imbibe in the juice like that...things slip out of usually tight lipped tongues. Like Sam could have let slip something about weird vibes about Keifer in front of Milo who reports it back to his boss, Kristina's father. Or Mac lets it slip about there being an undercover from NYC in town...and Carly or better yet by Robin who loves Jason and Sonny and would possibly go to them and say something.

I say it's a great way to bring the cast together, lighten up a Tuesday and progress stories with this Karaoke at Jakes thing.

And here's the thing...imagine the ooopsie hook ups. We saw it with Kate and Coleman. It could mushroom out from there. Maybe Lucky and Rebecca one night. Alexis and Mac, Kate and Mac, Matt and Lulu, Dante and Rebecca...the possibilities are endless.

alikat

Postby alikat » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:36 am

Quote genhospchat: Ethan's singing was great but his 80's Boy George moves have GOT to go!

I also enjoyed Mac letting lose and having fun!

I didn't enjoy Coleman bringing out "Jake's Kittens" though. Where the heck did they come from, they've never been in the bar before?? I just thought it was tasteless to have them at Spixie's "reception."

Yeah but how fitting when your wedding reception is at a dirty dive bar. Maybe they were hired to help with the crowd. LOL

alikat

Postby alikat » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:41 am

Quote ghfanfare: Hmmm....what is it about Ethan these days that viewers who were formerly annoyed (like myself!) are now starting to enjoy (like myself!)?!

He's not being rammed down our throats. If you notice...Rebecca is not so hated either.

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:51 am

Ethan was the best. But if i am right Np sings in real life so that is prolly why.

onlygh

Postby onlygh » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:47 pm

Quote alikat:
Quote ghfanfare: Hmmm....what is it about Ethan these days that viewers who were formerly annoyed (like myself!) are now starting to enjoy (like myself!)?!

He's not being rammed down our throats. If you notice...Rebecca is not so hated either.

I still hate her. ;)

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:14 am

Quote genhospchat:

I'd say he probably took the launch like everyone else does.

I agree that Scrubs are actually a couple that is enjoyable to watch! We have two people in love that are fun AND Robin has FINALLY stopped her incessant whining!

Yeah...that makes sense.... *)

Whenever Robin doesn't whine....Scrubs have a good day.... :D

Return to “General Hospital”