Thursday 9/14/06...Paradise Island Game... Jason & Sam were re-united.. Now vote for Liz Spencer

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaSam514

Thursday 9/14/06...Paradise Island Game... Jason & Sam were re-united.. Now vote for Liz Spencer

Postby JaSam514 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:40 am

The voting has finished today for Jason Morgan. It was a close game. But with 8 votes, Jason and Sam were finally re-united and are now on Paradise Island soaking up the sun, and drinking margarettas.

The couples listed below will remain couples everlasting and forevermore.....

Edward and Lila
Bobbie and Noah
Lorenzo and Anna
Skye and Luke
Sonny and Brenda
Carly and Max
Jason and Sam

Our new candidate up for voting is LIZ SPENCER. Choose the love of Liz's life... Here is the list of remaining characters.......

Alan Quartermaine
Alfred (The Butler)
AJ Quartermaine
Benny
Cameron Smith (Zander Dad)
Colemen
Conner Bishop
Detective Rodrigues
Duke Lavery
Frisco Jones
Guy
Jagger
Jake Meyer
Jasper Jacks (Jax)
Jeff Webber
Jerry(Jax Brother)
Jesse Beaudry
Jimmy Lee Holt
John Durant
John(Jax Dad)
Justus Ward
Kevin O'Conner
Lee Baldwin
Lewes Alcazar
Lucas Jones
Lucky Spencer
Mac Scorpio
Manny Ruiz
Mayor Floyd
Mike Corbin
Mikkos Cassadine
Milo
Ned Ashton
Nikolas Cassadine
Patrick Drake
Patrick O'Conner
Ric Lansing
Rick Webber
Robert Scorpio
Sean Donnelly
Scott Baldwin
Stan Jones
Starvos Cassadine
Steve Hardy
Steven Webber
Stone Cates
Tom Baldwin
Tony Jones
Zander Smith

Okay the voting starts now for LIZ SPENCER. Choose one cast member that you want Liz to spend forever with on Paradise Island....
And remember you can only vote once. Have Fun!!!!

scwcsc2002

Re: Thursday 9/14/06...Paradise Island Game... Jason & Sam were re-united.. Now vote for Liz Spencer

Postby scwcsc2002 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:06 am

i know it was one night but my vote would be for zander !

JaSam514

Re: Thursday 9/14/06...Paradise Island Game... Jason & Sam were re-united.. Now vote for Liz Spencer

Postby JaSam514 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:09 am

I think that Ric & Liz had alot of chemistry together. I like her with Lucky but not right now the way he is. She was good with Zander too. But I am going to say RIC LANSING

happychick_8

Postby happychick_8 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:21 am

I want Liz to have someone completely new.

Since Carly went into the sunset with Max

I'm going to say JAX

BabyBlueEyes

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:21 am

lucky is being a jerk, but if he'd fix himself up then i'd vote for him (actually i'm voting for him) and that's who i want liz to be with, but after he fixes himself up.

JaSam514

Postby JaSam514 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:26 am

Quote happychick_8: I want Liz to have someone completely new.

Since Carly went into the sunset with Max

I'm going to say JAX

Yeah they looked nice together when she was pregnant with his child, even though he was way to protective of her. :-)

DrCuriousJane

Postby DrCuriousJane » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:53 am

Lucky Spencer...HOw can u put ANYONE with Ric?? He is >) the devil. lol

JaSam514

Postby JaSam514 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:03 pm

Quote DrCuriousJane: Lucky Spencer...HOw can u put ANYONE with Ric?? He is >) the devil. lol

Yeah he is the devil I do not like him at all but Liz and Ric did have good chemistry :-)

happychick_8

Postby happychick_8 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:10 pm

I almost picked Ric too. They did have good chemistry. Ric is just very odd!!! (to but it politely!)

BUT I will say this.... OH MY, I'm having a mental breakdown right now, what is his REAL name.... anyway, the actor plays a very believable Ric. It takes me a minute to step back and say WHOA, that's just sick and wrong. Good job to the poor guy that I can't remember his real name. I'm a bad bad GH fan!!!

JaSam514

Postby JaSam514 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:25 pm

Quote happychick_8: I almost picked Ric too. They did have good chemistry. Ric is just very odd!!! (to but it politely!)

BUT I will say this.... OH MY, I'm having a mental breakdown right now, what is his REAL name.... anyway, the actor plays a very believable Ric. It takes me a minute to step back and say WHOA, that's just sick and wrong. Good job to the poor guy that I can't remember his real name. I'm a bad bad GH fan!!!

Ric Lansing real name is Rick Herst

Return to “General Hospital”