Luke & Laura

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
largale80

Luke & Laura

Postby largale80 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:14 pm

It has been ages since I have watched General Hospital. I got hooked on Guilding Light, yet lately their episodes are dragging with the same story line. I need a long life viewer to fill me in (THE SHORT VERSION PLEASE), of Luke & Laura. I know they have kids of their own, but I haven't seen the show for probably 15yrs. or more. (Back in the day when Luke & Laura met & got married was the best ever.) Reading the cast list, I see a few of the old Quartermines still exist unfornately. Is Laura's parents still on the show? I think her father's name was Rick? What is Jeannie Francis been working other than General Hospital?

cincin

Re: Luke & Laura

Postby cincin » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:18 pm

Rick Webber was killed by Laura. That sent Laura off the deep end and she has been in a mental hospital for the last few years. Leslie Webber is still around but not seen much. Luke and Laura's daugther is pregnant by Dillon Quatermaine who is Tracy's son. Luke and Laura's son Lucky is married to Elizabeth who is the granddaughter of Audrey and the late Steve Hardy. Unfortunately Lucky is addicted to painkillers and is going off the deep end. Laura has a son Nikolas by Stavros Cassadine. :))

largale80

Postby largale80 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:59 pm

OMG....Why did Laura shoot Rick? & What happen to Luke? I remember Steve & Audrey. What happen to Bobby? I'd say things have changed. Thanks for catching me up on all the details.

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:24 am

Thanks, I think I stopped watching gh shortly after that.

But I've started watching it a couple of years ago.

I vaguely remembered the scene with Laura and Ric.

Return to “General Hospital”