Why is Claudia so bent on vengeance?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
pinki526

Why is Claudia so bent on vengeance?

Postby pinki526 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:55 am

Okay, so I saw a preview for the show next week and Claudia says Michael has to pay because she lost her baby in an accident. Well, wasn't Michael in a coma for a year because of her "accidental" hit? The way I see it, is that KARMA IS A BIOTCH! What goes around comes around.

If she is gonna go after a teenager for driving crazy, then she should look in the mirror. She can always get pregnant again, but Michael lost a year of his life, for her wanting revenge on Sonny. Either way, she better not go after Michael like a Mob Princess, because she is NOT one!

Hoping4Love

Re: Why is Claudia so bent on vengeance?

Postby Hoping4Love » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:08 am

Totally agree with what you're saying. An adult woman taking revenge out on a 16 year child, who just woke from a year long coma that you put him in. UMMMMM.... can we say ridiculous. I hope Johnny intervenes and shows his sister how screwed up she is being. I really would have liked to see Claudia suffer from a nervous breakdown after losing the baby. I think SBr would have handles that amazingly.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Quote pinki526: Okay, so I saw a preview for the show next week and Claudia says Michael has to pay because she lost her baby in an accident. Well, wasn't Michael in a coma for a year because of her "accidental" hit? The way I see it, is that KARMA IS A BIOTCH! What goes around comes around.

If she is gonna go after a teenager for driving crazy, then she should look in the mirror. She can always get pregnant again, but Michael lost a year of his life, for her wanting revenge on Sonny. Either way, she better not go after Michael like a Mob Princess, because she is NOT one!

ITA, she hasn't even paid for her part in Michael's shooting yet!! She probably won't get pregnant by Sonny again b/c he told her b4 she did this time that he didn't want to bring anymore kids into his lifestyle. However, he still doesn't know that she poked holes in the condoms but I wish he'd find out!!

None of her hits have come off right anyway so as another poster said the other day Michael's pretty safe from her!!

ttoyou

Postby ttoyou » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:38 pm

In my opinion, and it's only my opinion, Claudia doesn't know how to greive. She's been taught that whenever death occurs someone pays for it. Remember, her father is AZ, the king of revenge. The man who shot his wife in front of Johnny because, I don't know why. For revenge? Because she cheated on him? I don't know, but in that family everybody dies. And nobody is supposed to grieve.

Return to “General Hospital”