Was I the only one crying today?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Hoping4Love

Re: Was I the only one crying today?

Postby Hoping4Love » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:47 am

Quote luvGH4eva_16: Claudia is my fave chararacter so I was crying buckets when Dr Kelly said that the baby was dying.

How often does a doctor tell someone right out of BRAIN SURGERY that their baby is dying so emotionlessly?

I just wish the writers would go with the newer side of Claudia's character and NOT make her go after who-ever caused the crash.

I am not a huge Claudia fan...but I love SBr. I really want to see a side of Claudia we havent seen before. This would be a perfect time. Deal with the fallout of the accident, Michael's shooting, her issues with her father.... a nervous breakdown is in order. Sonny could stand by her....it's a mental issue and Sonny should never walk away from that (then again if it comes out about the shooting....) Well anyway I would like to see this explored differently than violence and revenge.

luvGH4eva_16

Re: Was I the only one crying today?

Postby luvGH4eva_16 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Quote Hoping4Love:
Quote luvGH4eva_16: Claudia is my fave chararacter so I was crying buckets when Dr Kelly said that the baby was dying.

How often does a doctor tell someone right out of BRAIN SURGERY that their baby is dying so emotionlessly?

I just wish the writers would go with the newer side of Claudia's character and NOT make her go after who-ever caused the crash.

I am not a huge Claudia fan...but I love SBr. I really want to see a side of Claudia we havent seen before. This would be a perfect time. Deal with the fallout of the accident, Michael's shooting, her issues with her father.... a nervous breakdown is in order. Sonny could stand by her....it's a mental issue and Sonny should never walk away from that (then again if it comes out about the shooting....) Well anyway I would like to see this explored differently than violence and revenge.

exactly
but i doubt this will happen
although many viewers are hoping that this is the way the current Claudia scenario will play out we know it wont.

Why can't they just let me write this s/l????

Return to “General Hospital”