SOAP Digest

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Pekeheart

SOAP Digest

Postby Pekeheart » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:44 pm

Does anyoen know if what they see in the Digest is actually what happens, because if so it clearly says that Claudia does lose the baby....and the "Claudia's dreams shattered and vows revenge also indicate that she does lose the baby which pisses me off! I almost feel like shutting off the tv but then it came to me, the twist for this whole story.....and that is Claudia's revenge beginning with her scooping up and seducing Dante! What better way to get revenge, she gets to have Sonny's son, Dante that is, and she takes Olivia's son and then she will call it even with Michael!

genhospchat

Re: SOAP Digest

Postby genhospchat » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Quote Pekeheart: Does anyoen know if what they see in the Digest is actually what happens, because if so it clearly says that Claudia does lose the baby....and the "Claudia's dreams shattered and vows revenge also indicate that she does lose the baby which pisses me off! I almost feel like shutting off the tv but then it came to me, the twist for this whole story.....and that is Claudia's revenge beginning with her scooping up and seducing Dante! What better way to get revenge, she gets to have Sonny's son, Dante that is, and she takes Olivia's son and then she will call it even with Michael!

Whether what happens in there turns out to be true or not, I take those mags like spoilers...a grain of salt!

There was one that said "Jason killed" or something like that and CLEARLY Jason isn't dying anytime soon so just wait to see what happens on the show.

As far as Claudia, well since this thread isn't marked spoiler, I won't say a word!

Return to “General Hospital”