Live Thread 7/24/09

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Shellkal

Live Thread 7/24/09

Postby Shellkal » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:04 pm

TGIF Everyone!!! The recaps are from jackaled:

Dr. Lee tells Carly her blood pressure is too high she could have a stroke.

Jason tells Mac to back off he is taking Michael home. Mac says not possible he just told us he could have hit claudia

Alexis tells Diane that she was on harborview rd but she was calm, and did not cause the accident.

Matt and OR group Pat is overseeing operation..medical talk Pat is telling Matt well done so far. Robin says pupils dialated. Everyone has the look

Shellkal

Re: Live Thread 7/24/09

Postby Shellkal » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:06 pm

From madcaps:

Lakehouse: Alexis insists she didn't cause the accident while Kristina listens.

Claud's Skull: Shawn D and the rest monkey around in Claud's head. Hopefully someone kindly remembers to put a brain in there.

Carly's Room: Morgan looks on while Carly gets bad news from Kelly.

freak4GH10

Postby freak4GH10 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:11 pm

HI SHELL!!! :D :D

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:12 pm

From jackaled:

Morgan lurking at door listening to Conv. Jax says what do we do .(couldn''t hear what dr. lee said)

Mac says to Michael its ok go ahead..Jason says no you cnan't question he is a minor. Mac reminds Jaosn that he has no legal right cuz he is not Michaels guardian. So Micheal explains to mac..(Mac is being pretty decent to Michael he says to mihcael you did good) Mac says to michael now don't say anymore till your attorney comes.

Diane reminds alexis to start thinking like an attorney. Diane gets call from Jason he tells her Micheal is in trouble get him out anyway you have to.

Olivia calls Dante back to her apt. and is none to happy that he was talking to Sonny today. Dante tells her to relax..she says what are you doing..he doesn't tell her so she says she will go to Sonny and ask him..so Dante changes his mind..Dante says he was talking to Sonny because sonny is his new boss.

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:12 pm

From madcaps:

Carly's Room: Kelly reminds Carly that she's already been told that she has to basically stay in bed for 40 weeks to avoid dying and killing her baby, so idiotic things like walking along a dark and twisty road with a flashlight to find some jewelry is going to kill her and the baby, especially if you add dragging a woman out of a burning car. Carly says she couldn't just let Claud and the baby die. I'm not sure why not, but Kelly says she appreciates the selfless act, but her baby's life is at stake all the time, too. Jax gently says that it was in the past, and going forward, this time, they totally mean it that they'll follow doctor's orders.

PCPD Bullpen: Jason tries to get Michael to lie b/c Jason never lies and all that, but Michael insists on telling Mac that he had some road rage and thinks a car ran off the road. Mac is totally cool about it and makes sure Michael really hears him when he says he appreciates that Michael just did the right thing by telling him what he knows. He doesn't let Michael off the hook, or anything, but it is nice that he is at least trying to give Michael positive reinforcement for doing something legal. Unlike Michael's family, who will all go out of their way to teach Michael that you should always lie, prevaricate, cover up and murder to get away with even the smallest infraction.

Lakehouse: Jason calls Diane to tell her Michael needs help. Even though she's defending Alexis, she rushes off to defend Michael for the same crime.

Olivia's: Dante has to rush off to do some work, but Olivia insists on knowing why he was talking to Sonny earlier. He gently blows her ever loving mind by explaining he was talking to Sonny b/c Sonny is his new boss.

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:13 pm

Hi freak. Good to see you.

freak4GH10

Postby freak4GH10 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Wow...it's quiet in here. Everyone must be out playing.

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:21 pm

Quote freak4GH10: Wow...it's quiet in here. Everyone must be out playing.

I know...It's lonely without all our friends. %(

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:23 pm

From jackaled:

Olivia says you work for Sonny over my dead body..end of story..Dante says we are well past stage where you tell me what to do..Dante syas this is what I do.She doens't accept what he has chosen to do with his life..See says Sonny is different she is trying to protect my baby..she says if you cross Sonny he will kill you end of story..Dante says I am big boy I take care of myself. He tells oliva she should stay away from Sonny..Oliva pulll the mother card saying i am your mother show me respect. She reminds Dante she knows sonny and grew up with him he is ruthless and very smart..Dante says i have to go mom..

Morgan crying in the hall..runs into Johnny Z. Johnny asks if he is there alone (doesn't johnny know who morgan is?) Morgan explains about his mom and her blood pressure..awwww morgan is so upset..Morgan mentions to johnny that his mom doesn't know that Michael could have caused the accident.

Carjax he says she means everything to him..she tries to explain why she ssaved Claudia he says no explanation needed you were being you, some kissing. He says i love this baby but nothing is worth your life not even this baby. Carly says i can lay around and let you wait on me all day as long as you are naked. Jax laughs and says ok if that what it takes.

Jason says to wait for Diane. He reminds Michael to be patient. He says the cops will act all nice but its and act to get you to admit to stuff. Mac sends out team to investigate. Diane come by and says my client is a minor and is to be released immediately. Mac tells her Michael admitted to several crimes and isn't going anywhere.

Sam stops by Alexis'. Sam used Spins computer hacked into the sercurity footage of her and deleted it.

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:24 pm

From madcaps:

Olivia's: Olivia says Dante can work for Sonny over her dead body. (Fate and Karma all snicker meanly and finish carving her tombstone that they started carving when she came to town) He says he's too old for her to tell him what to do. She wonders where her "flippin' rosary" is. heh. I do love when people mix the profane with the sacred because sometimes we are just that discombobulated. Dante points out that if anyone should stay away from Sonny, it's her, because she's the one who can't think straight around him. She threatens to wash his mouth out. He says she's acting like it's 1985 and she's in high school and wanting to date the prom king. Olivia gravely says that Sonny was never the prom king, but he is dangerous, and Dante needs to watch out.

NuGH Hallway: Johnny literally runs into Morgan (who overheard Kelly's prognosis earlier). Johnny asks what's up, but he's not really paying attention. Aw, the little guy bursts into these giant, heartbreaking tears and sobs that his mom is really sick. He's so sweet and sad about it that Johnny forgets whatever it was he was doing, and sits Morgan down in one of the 85 lobbies of this hospital. Morgan rocks slightly back and forth and his face grows bright red with his crying, and he explains in this sad, tear choked voice that he heard Kelly say that Carly is really sick, and maybe she or the baby could die. I don't know if Johnny knew this already or not, but he does his best to console the little guy. Aw, sniff. Morgan needs a hug!

Carly's room: Carly tries to remain upbeat, but her eyes are understandly tearful.

PCPD Bullpen: Michael is already regretting his confession. Jason says it's good to tell the truth, but he wish Michael had waited for Diane b/c she's good at figuring out how to only tell a truth that won't end someone up in jail. And truly, it's not bad advice. Diane shows up and tells Mac she wants Michael released immediately. Mac points out that Michael confessed to reckless driving and possibly causing an accident, so he's not going anywhere.

Lakehouse: Kristina continues to cornerlurk while Alexis calls GH to get an update on Claud. Sam shows up and I missed part of it, but I think she says she typed fmkoq;rj no;aeu rn kksaijfp so that she could magically see the mayor's security cam, and that Alexis did look crazy, so she deleted it. She's very pleased with this, but Alexis has the opposite reaction. Also, Sam is wearing a cute gray blousy tube top, but she has this white vest over it. From the front, it looks like a typical, white vest, but the back? Where to start? It's very Project Runway. It's also kind of smurfy. Like, for some reason, instead of being a solid back, it has this weird, curving swoop, so that you see the top and bottom of the tube top. It's ....I dunno, I'd have to see it again to understand it.

Return to “General Hospital”