Live Thread 7/23/09

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Shellkal

Re: Live Thread 7/23/09

Postby Shellkal » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:51 pm

From jackaled:

Claudia tells baby she is doing everything for him. They prep her for surgery. Johnny says remember i love you always. Sonny tells claudia he wants to apologize for being so hard on her they made this baby and he can see how much she loves baby and he respects decision she made tonight and he thinks she will be great mom. They will give baby a great life together. Johnny gets call from olivia she is worried about him she asks how Claudia is.

Johnny wants to talk to Pat he doesn't have time Johnny jacks him up against the wall whinning about if Matt messes up surgery he will put bullet in Pats head.

Carly explains she got dizzy she says she won't take anymore chances. Dr. Lee wants to discuss test reults in private and thinks its best if Morgan leaves room. He worries. Jason mentions Micheal and Morgan tell Jason that Michael is going to police station to turn himself in.

Dr. Lee tells Carjax that carly has serious complications

Johnny and Sonny argue. Sonny threatens to break Johhny's neck (ohh too much testosterone in that room maybe the hospital has a treatment for that). Johnny storms out and Dante shows up.

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:52 pm

From madcaps:

O'Henry ICU: Johnny and Claud kiss goodbye. Sonny asks Piph for a minute with Claud. Then he sits around and gives a vomity patronizing speech to her. blah blah, she seems to love the baby, and they are going to have a great laugh. she says she'll hold him to that. Um, Claud, fyi, Sonny's idea of a "great life" involves you giving him sex whenever he wants, forgiving him when he sleeps with Carly, not being able to have a job that he doesn't mock, spoken to like an idiot child, held to a standard of morals he himself doesn't adhere to, and being shot at a lot. So have fun with getting what you always wanted!

Nurse's station: Johnny threatens Patrick that Shawn D better not mess this up. Shawn overhears this.

Carly's Room: Kelly has test results and asks Morgan to wait outside. ruh roh.

Hallway: Morgan asks why Kelly sent him away. Jason takes a deep breath and answers honestly "we'll just have to wait and see" He decides to call Michael to take Morgan's mind off of it. Morgan sadly says Michael was already here, but he's gone to turn himself into the police. Jason rushes off.

Carly's Room: Kelly explains that the news is not good.

NuGH waiting room: Johnny finds Sonny, who's drinking a delicious bottle of tepid water. Johnny yells at Sonny for being the horrible, creepy weirdo that he is and says he's not upset about the surgery b/c he is hoping Claud doesn't make it and the baby does. Sonny says he oughta break Johnny's neck. Johnny, not even the least bit afraid says that he'd like to see Sonny try. Sonny, pathetically takes a big swig of water and laughs, like this is such a joke that he couldn't kill Johnny with his mind if he wanted, but no one is fooled. Johnny angrily says "that's what I thought" and turns to go, keeping his gaze trained on Sonny, daring him to have the nerve to return the gaze. Sonny makes some mocking, laughing sounds, but he doesn't even have the power to look Johnny in the eye, so it just looks embarassing. Johnny leaves. Dante rushes in, and Sonny screams "bastard" Dante says he's been called worse.

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:57 pm

From madcaps:

Lakehouse: Kristina is oddly on the phone with Keifer of all people, saying she thinks she caused the accident, but so does her brother. She says she didn't tell Michael that she might have been involved. She hides when Alexis and Diane come home. Diane asks if there is any way that Alexis caused Claud's accident.

PCPD bullpen: Mayorella has signed her statement. She's sure they all know where this will lead. Yes, to somewhere boring and predictable...or unpredictable but stupid. She leaves and Michael shows up, but even though Michael had a 40 minute head start Jasonrushesinjustintime.

Olivia sees Dante and Sonny talking.

Johnny watches the surgery commence.

Shawn D heads up his surgical team with a "let's do this." By "this" I hope he means kill everyone I don't like on this show. I'm a gemini with scorpio rising, and I've been led to believe that means I'm a hopeless optimist (or maybe they said over emotional drama queen. I know bad memory was involved...or was it?)

the end

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:59 pm

That's all for today ladies. I hope everyone has a good day.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Quote Shellkal: From madcaps:

PCPD bullpen: Mayorella has signed her statement. She's sure they all know where this will lead. Yes, to somewhere boring and predictable...or unpredictable but stupid. She leaves and Michael shows up, but even though Michael had a 40 minute head start Jasonrushesinjustintime.

What a SHOCK! 8)

Thanks Shell! :D

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Quote JaneDoe:

What a SHOCK! 8)

Thanks Shell! :D

You are so welcome. I enjoyed myself today.

GHOLTLFan

Postby GHOLTLFan » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:49 am

Shawn D heads up his surgical team with a "let's do this." By "this" I hope he means kill everyone I don't like on this show.

:D :D :D Awesome, thanks for the recaps, I am loving them!

Return to “General Hospital”