Kristina's confession

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
jilltidwell

Kristina's confession

Postby jilltidwell » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:54 am

I was all for Kristina telling Alexis the real truth about where she was,but why didn't she also tell Alexis that her boyfriend also hit her for her not wanting to sleep with him? I'm thinking that if she was going to confess everything, she would tell her mother about her being hit. What do you guys think?

pegrckr

Re: Kristina's confession

Postby pegrckr » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:58 am

I feel the same way actually. I also find it odd that Kristina called Keifer about her driving, etc. and not Michael who is her brother. She has basically stood up for Keifer through this whole thing. From her point of view (only my guess) is she digs that he's a senior and likes the affection he shows her and doesn't want to lose that no matter what.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Quote pegrckr: I feel the same way actually. I also find it odd that Kristina called Keifer about her driving, etc. and not Michael who is her brother. She has basically stood up for Keifer through this whole thing. From her point of view (only my guess) is she digs that he's a senior and likes the affection he shows her and doesn't want to lose that no matter what.

I'm actually glad that they are doing this story. I think it will teach people that if I am man(in this case)no mattr the age will hit you 1 time, they will do it again. If she keeps on letting him treat her this way, the situation could get worse. I know all too well from watching my mother. She stayed with an abusive man who evenuatally ended up shooting her(she's alive&he's in prison). That was 11 years ago. I was only 18&my sister was 8. So, I definiel know all too well.

pegrckr

Postby pegrckr » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Gosh I'm sorry that happened to you and your family.

I hope it doesn't go that far with Kristina, but with her dad being a mob boss, etc. who knows. Telling only partial truths never helps anyone.

GH Princess

Postby GH Princess » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Quote jilltidwell:
Quote pegrckr: I feel the same way actually. I also find it odd that Kristina called Keifer about her driving, etc. and not Michael who is her brother. She has basically stood up for Keifer through this whole thing. From her point of view (only my guess) is she digs that he's a senior and likes the affection he shows her and doesn't want to lose that no matter what.

I'm actually glad that they are doing this story. I think it will teach people that if I am man(in this case)no mattr the age will hit you 1 time, they will do it again. If she keeps on letting him treat her this way, the situation could get worse. I know all too well from watching my mother. She stayed with an abusive man who evenuatally ended up shooting her(she's alive&he's in prison). That was 11 years ago. I was only 18&my sister was 8. So, I definiel know all too well.

Thank you for sharing such a hard story, I'm sure that changed you quite a bit in the way you view men and relationships. I am glad they have relevent story lines I just hope they do this one better the Robins PPD.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:16 am

I have since forgiven my step-father,but I'm always scared he will do it agin if he ever gets out. The bad thing my little sister saw the whole thing. She wasn't but 8 years old. I really hope that GH does this kind of story in the right way. IMO this kind of story need to be told;esp. to young girls. If a man his a woman 1 time, they will do it again. Let this be a lesson to young girls in these types of relationships.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:06 am

Unfortunately you're probably right seeing she has daddy issues so she's probably digging the attention/affection from any guy right now.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:09 am

Quote jilltidwell

OMG that's terrible and I hope yr mom's ok now!! If GH does this s/l right, hopefully it will get thru to a lot of teens in similar situations as Kristina. I too wish she'd told Alexis the whole story about Kieffer AND driving a car she had no business doing. If Alexis ever finds that out, OMG!!

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:10 am

Quote jilltidwell: I have since forgiven my step-father,but I'm always scared he will do it agin if he ever gets out. The bad thing my little sister saw the whole thing. She wasn't but 8 years old. I really hope that GH does this kind of story in the right way. IMO this kind of story need to be told;esp. to young girls. If a man his a woman 1 time, they will do it again. Let this be a lesson to young girls in these types of relationships.

It's good that u can forgive him but hopefully he will be in prison for a very long time. My goodness u girls sure went thru a lot and I hope u got the help u needed to deal w/what happened to u!!

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:44 am

Quote Meow1113:
Quote jilltidwell: I have since forgiven my step-father,but I'm always scared he will do it agin if he ever gets out. The bad thing my little sister saw the whole thing. She wasn't but 8 years old. I really hope that GH does this kind of story in the right way. IMO this kind of story need to be told;esp. to young girls. If a man his a woman 1 time, they will do it again. Let this be a lesson to young girls in these types of relationships.

It's good that u can forgive him but hopefully he will be in prison for a very long time. My goodness u girls sure went thru a lot and I hope u got the help u needed to deal w/what happened to u!!

My sister, my family,& myself went to see someone after it happened. My sister&I had counseling separately as well.

Return to “General Hospital”