Why So Many Kids?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Re: Why So Many Kids?

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:47 am

Quote former-gher: Because Sonny is the Sperminator
And Jason is the Terminator

That's it, LMAO!!

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:50 am

Quote genhospchat

Now THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN Sonny's first story after he found out Claudia was pregnant (well actually when he first married her) since ALL we hear from him is, "I can't bring anymore children into this world!"

Instead of being all talk why didn't he take some action and just go have a vasectomy? Voila, problem solved, no more lil Sonny's running around!!

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:52 am

Quote ghfanfare: peg and jnl - you both made me laugh! Too funny!

I think the thing that annoys me the most about Sonny and his large brood is he has not bothered to participate much in the raising of any of his kids. He is usually too busy moving on to the next victim. I mean, look at this deal with Claudia. The baby was still in the womb and he was already jumping Olivia's bones. Gag!

Of course, they like to use the convenient excuse that the various mothers don't want him around. ~) I just don't understand why any of them want him at all...ever!

GAG is right!! That's where it should stop, b4 anything even happens. The women really need to learn how to JUST SAY NO!!

Lizzie Come Out And Play

Postby Lizzie Come Out And Play » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:53 am

Quote Meow1113:
Quote genhospchat

Now THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN Sonny's first story after he found out Claudia was pregnant (well actually when he first married her) since ALL we hear from him is, "I can't bring anymore children into this world!"

Instead of being all talk why didn't he take some action and just go have a vasectomy? Voila, problem solved, no more lil Sonny's running around!!

Hello Meow1113!

I'm all for Sonny having a vasectomy. It is ridiculous how Sonny is the only male on this show who can produce kids. It really doesn't make any sense. It's obvious that someone is living out their fantasy on GH.

SamandJasonfan101

Postby SamandJasonfan101 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:39 am

I totally agree.It's kind of ruining the soap with all these kids.And another thing, has anyone noticed how michael and kristina were both 12 last year when he got shot and all of a sudden their 16 and 17? What the hell? And morgan was like 3. Now Dante?He's gonna put the orphanages out of business pretty sooon. He really needs to settle down with someone!Not Olivia or Claudia because Claudia is a pain in the butt, and Olivia is cute with Johnny. I thought he was good when he was with Kate because she brought out the best in him. But someone had to shoot her on the wedding day, totally killed everything.

Lizzie Come Out And Play

Postby Lizzie Come Out And Play » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:08 am

SamandJasonf, I agree with you - Kate was good for Sonny and I really miss them together. I hope Olivia don't end up being a hypocrite because she told her cousin Kate to stay away from Sonny now I just hope Olivia takes her same advice.

GH Princess

Postby GH Princess » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:28 pm

I can only give Sonny SOME props for the situation with Claudia. He did not at any time want her to become preggers, he stressed to her how he didn't want to bring another child into this world & from what we saw he did use protection. But since Claudia is the sneeky B!tch she is we know she sabotoged them. And while he does't know about Dante, I do agree that he needs a good snip snip. Clearly the man has super sperm.

I LOVE RYAN

Postby I LOVE RYAN » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:13 pm

dont forget he has a dead daughter with sam

Return to “General Hospital”