Why So Many Kids?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Trueheart 6

Why So Many Kids?

Postby Trueheart 6 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:42 am

Why do they have Sonny having so many children? It's annoying because Michael is not his biological child but he treats him better then Morgan and Kristina. It does look like Claudia probably loses her baby and then you have Dante, Olivia's son with Sonny. That will be an interesting s/l. My thing is doesn't Sonny believe in using a condom? Remember they thought that maybe Carly was pregnant again with Sonny's baby. I guess the writers like the thought of bringing in all these kids that are connected to the mob.

pegrckr

Re: Why So Many Kids?

Postby pegrckr » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:59 am

In some ways Sonny reminds me of one of these cult leaders with kids from all the women and a way of having all the women have ties to him. It makes me sick!

jnlforever

Postby jnlforever » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 pm

LMAO Peg!!!!

Sonny needs to go live on a commune and have all the wife's and children he wants.

Hey Guza, here is a new s/l for Sonny, his visit to the doctors for a vasectomy!!

former-gher

Postby former-gher » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Because Sonny is the Sperminator
And Jason is the Terminator

pegrckr

Postby pegrckr » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Quote jnlforever: LMAO Peg!!!!

Sonny needs to go live on a commune and have all the wife's and children he wants.

Hey Guza, here is a new s/l for Sonny, his visit to the doctors for a vasectomy!!

Jen Glad to make you laugh. Stop and think about it though, he creates all these kids and thinks he's God's gift to women! Then intends them to do what he wants them to do.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Quote jnlforever: LMAO Peg!!!!

Now THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN Sonny's first story after he found out Claudia was pregnant (well actually when he first married her) since ALL we hear from him is, "I can't bring anymore children into this world!"

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:37 pm

Quote Trueheart 6: Why do they have Sonny having so many children? It's annoying because Michael is not his biological child but he treats him better then Morgan and Kristina. It does look like Claudia probably loses her baby and then you have Dante, Olivia's son with Sonny. That will be an interesting s/l. My thing is doesn't Sonny believe in using a condom? Remember they thought that maybe Carly was pregnant again with Sonny's baby. I guess the writers like the thought of bringing in all these kids that are connected to the mob.

Don't forget the two baby's he lost with Lily and Sam. A little snip-snip is in order here!

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:39 pm

peg and jnl - you both made me laugh! Too funny!

I think the thing that annoys me the most about Sonny and his large brood is he has not bothered to participate much in the raising of any of his kids. He is usually too busy moving on to the next victim. I mean, look at this deal with Claudia. The baby was still in the womb and he was already jumping Olivia's bones. Gag!

Of course, they like to use the convenient excuse that the various mothers don't want him around. ~) I just don't understand why any of them want him at all...ever!

soapslover2120

Postby soapslover2120 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:38 am

Quote Trueheart 6: Why do they have Sonny having so many children? It's annoying because Michael is not his biological child but he treats him better then Morgan and Kristina. It does look like Claudia probably loses her baby and then you have Dante, Olivia's son with Sonny. That will be an interesting s/l. My thing is doesn't Sonny believe in using a condom? Remember they thought that maybe Carly was pregnant again with Sonny's baby. I guess the writers like the thought of bringing in all these kids that are connected to the mob.

Yeah but we can't forget, Claudia and Sonny did use a condom but Claudia poked holes in it.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:46 am

I fail to see why GH does this!! However Claudia wouldn't have gotten pregnant AT ALL if she hadn't poked holes in all the condoms. He was trying to be responsible about it and repeatedly told her he didn't want to bring another child into their kind of life. However, she was so desperate and selfish to save her sorry butt that she didn't listen to him!!

Return to “General Hospital”