Sonny and Claudia

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: Sonny and Claudia

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Quote cherrycola: Personally I think Sonny should be completely alone so he can't screw up anyone else's life, but there seems to be a rule in the GH handbook that Sonny must have a woman in house at all times, so my vote goes to Claudia. I want the ORIGINAL Claudia back, though, the one who seemed to have some business savvy and didn't bark out panic-plans, the one pre-shooting.

I like Olivia, but nowhere near Sonny. Like every other woman, her IQ plummets when she even mentions his name. Let her be Jax's manager, Carly's friend, Johnny's cougar, but never again anything with Sonny.

ITA on all counts. If Sonny must be with someone it might as well be Claudia, I'd hate to see another great female character ruined at the expense of Sonny's charm. :~ :-) Like onlygh said, there's always the chance they'll do each other in and put us all out of our misery. :D

packernut13

Postby packernut13 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Quote vancouverjenny: I don't think Sonny and Olivia have any chemistry. I find her annoying around Sonny. I am starting to like her and Johnny.

Claudia and Sonny have chemistry and the acting is great with the two of them... I think Claudia and Sonny would be MUCH more interesting that Sonny and Olivia...

ITA, when Olivia first came on the scene I liked her. I thought she was strong and independent. She knew what she wanted and when she wanted it. Now that this fling with Sonny has begun she has become a completely different person. I prefer Sonny and Claudia any day. They play of each other strengths and make for great TV.

luvGH4eva_16

Postby luvGH4eva_16 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Sonny and Claudia should be together.......because i said so!

GH Princess

Postby GH Princess » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Quote katie28: i cannot stand sonny right now. i don't think he should be with anyone. he clearly can't be with one woman. his wife that in his mind might be pregnant with his child, was lying in an over-turned vehicle while he made the moves on olivia. what a pig!? and olivia, what is your problem? hot young stud muffin named johnny...or used up mob boss that can't keep it in his pants? geez..tough choice

I know right!! I think Sonny's one hot mess but I'd take the young hot stud Johnny over him any day of the week..... maybe she's looking for an Olivia sandwich... 8) OK I even grossed myself out there!!

pegrckr

Postby pegrckr » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Quote katie28: i cannot stand sonny right now. i don't think he should be with anyone. he clearly can't be with one woman. his wife that in his mind might be pregnant with his child, was lying in an over-turned vehicle while he made the moves on olivia. what a pig!? and olivia, what is your problem? hot young stud muffin named johnny...or used up mob boss that can't keep it in his pants? geez..tough choice

I agree with you on this all the way. It has reached the point I can't even look at the guy anymore.

GH Princess

Postby GH Princess » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Quote pegrckr:

I agree with you on this all the way. It has reached the point I can't even look at the guy anymore.

While I don't like they way he acts alot of the times or the way he treats people. After watching & loving Sonny for soooo many years I just can't stop. I do hope they bring back his more funny side, becuase he wasn't ALWAYS such a sleez..... maybe he just needs his Carly back......

Return to “General Hospital”