JaSam and Sam Spoilers

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
cincyghfan

Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Postby cincyghfan » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:10 pm

Quote katie28: daily ratings for gh last week:

mon: 1.7
tues: 1.8
wed: 1.8
thurs: 1.7
fri: 1.7

not so great, gh, but they did better than quite a few of the others. Y&R dropped and had a new low, yet they were still number 1! good for them. this computer (i'm on 3 different ones during the week) doesn't copy and paste, so sorry i couldn't post all the ratings stuff. maybe someone else can from tvbythenumbers.com

I am so clueless when it comes to ratings... what is the highest rating a show can receive?

cincyghfan

Postby cincyghfan » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:13 pm

Quote Jasamlovnbysumr: I hope this is new to you! :)

From DD:

The murder mystery ends abruptly right after Robin's digging gets her a secret that both she and Alexis wish she hadnt dug up.

Nik rants at Rebecca, wishes her dead and throws a vase at her head - all with a very large audience.

Rebecca stops Michael from jumping off the docks and convinces him to return to the Qs with her.

Claudia tells Michael she forgives him and invites him to live with her and Sonny.

Johnny is disgusted when he learns that Claudia still intends to get revenge on Michael.

Johnny confides in Olivia. Unfortunately or fortunately he does not know that Dante is hiding in the closet.

Jason saves Sam and all seems well until Jerry shoots Sam in the back of the head. Unfortunately I doubt she dies. Who will operate? Matt or Patrick?

Carly defends Jason to Nik and then doubles over in pain.

Holy crap... she gets shot in the head?!?!?! Hasnt the girl already had one brain surgery?!?!?!?

vancouverjenny

Postby vancouverjenny » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Quote cincyghfan:
Quote Jasamlovnbysumr: I hope this is new to you! :)

From DD:

The murder mystery ends abruptly right after Robin's digging gets her a secret that both she and Alexis wish she hadnt dug up.

Nik rants at Rebecca, wishes her dead and throws a vase at her head - all
with a very large audience.

Rebecca stops Michael from jumping off the docks and convinces him to return to the Qs with her.

Claudia tells Michael she forgives him and invites him to live with her and Sonny.

Johnny is disgusted when he learns that Claudia still intends to get revenge on Michael.

Johnny confides in Olivia. Unfortunately or fortunately he does not know that Dante is hiding in the closet.

Jason saves Sam and all seems well until Jerry shoots Sam in the back of the head. Unfortunately I doubt she dies. Who will operate? Matt or Patrick?

Carly defends Jason to Nik and then doubles over in pain.

Holy crap... she gets shot in the head?!?!?! Hasnt the girl already had one brain surgery?!?!?!?

I find her getting shot in the head, a little hard to accept. I know the consequences of Jerry's actions last for awhile, but this I dunno. I hope it is something different...

GH_ROX

Postby GH_ROX » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Sam gets shot in the head?!? WTF?!!
I really hope this one is wrong, I mean please....Flashback to the shot in the back right?... How 'bout she shoots Jerry in the back of the head, that would be a nice change...

imcck

Postby imcck » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:22 am

I would love to see Jasam back together because they have amazing chemistry. But anyway they write that relationship whether it's love or just being good friends again they need to bring back Sam's fire.

When Sam first came on GH and in the beginning of her relationship with Jason she was a powerful, independent female and then the powers that be turned her into a simpering fool. I just want to see the old Sam back kicking butt and taking names. It's time they stopped using her as a weeping barbie doll and returned her to the bad ass she was at the beginning!

cincyghfan

Postby cincyghfan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:20 am

Quote imcck: I would love to see Jasam back together because they have amazing chemistry. But anyway they write that relationship whether it's love or just being good friends again they need to bring back Sam's fire.

When Sam first came on GH and in the beginning of her relationship with Jason she was a powerful, independent female and then the powers that be turned her into a simpering fool. I just want to see the old Sam back kicking butt and taking names. It's time they stopped using her as a weeping barbie doll and returned her to the bad ass she was at the beginning!

I am with you on that one. I've not talked to one Sam fan that wants to see Sam turn into the Jasam-Sam. She is in a great place right now with her job, family, homelife, I have no doubt that Jason will easily slide back into place, but I don't want her to loss anything in order to pursue this relationship with Jason.

I've heard a lot about Sam and Jason going back to the same thing, but honestly I cant see that, they are different people now. Both have matured and been through a great deal apart from each other. I'm actually excited to see this more grown up Jasam... Cant wait!!!

cincyghfan

Postby cincyghfan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:21 am

Quote Taye322:
Quote Jasamlovnbysumr: From DD:

WTF?!? Claudia sweety, think about this....karma!

Jason saves Sam and all seems well until Jerry shoots Sam in the back of the head.

Ummmm.........I'm at a loss here

Man Claws doesnt know when to stop does she!!!! None of her hits actually kill off anyone. All they seem to do is make her look like a giant dweeb.

LEVIC

Postby LEVIC » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:31 am

Quote cincyghfan:
Quote Taye322:
Quote Jasamlovnbysumr: From DD:

WTF?!? Claudia sweety, think about this....karma!

Jason saves Sam and all seems well until Jerry shoots Sam in the back of the head.

Ummmm.........I'm at a loss here

Man Claws doesnt know when to stop does she!!!! None of her hits actually kill off anyone. All they seem to do is make her look like a giant dweeb.

Great Job on your 16th chapter and please keep up the wonderful writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cincyghfan

Postby cincyghfan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:38 pm

LEVIC

Postby LEVIC » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Quote cincyghfan: New Promo..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsSz5rV_Mb4

Good Job finding that promo and I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “General Hospital”