JaSam and Sam Spoilers

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JASAMistheMFOTP

Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Postby JASAMistheMFOTP » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:12 pm

@alexa thank you for the recaps. I may not be able log on and comment/post every day but I usual do get a chance to check in and i can't say just how much i enjoy your doing this daily.

JASAMistheMFOTP

Postby JASAMistheMFOTP » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:40 pm

Spoilers (brought over from a twitter account I follow) They didn't have a 'source' so please take with a healthy dose of skepticism...

Sam isn't done telling Jason about Franco. Jason will know all in the next week or two.
Unexpected guest shows up at the Nurse's Ball.
A big announcement is made. One you won't see coming.
Expect the "dead' to rise and make their presence known soon.
Sam is overjoyed when a visitor arrives.
Jason pays his respect to a loved one.
More Q's come to town. It spices thins up. Liz better watch out.
Jason and lizzie come to blows over her lies/deception and obsession.
lizzie will have a heck of a fight on her hands.
JaSam commit to each other.
Sam gets an apology for the pain she was put through.
It's made clear Sam is #1.
Sam is shocked to learn who is following her and Jason. Jason doesn't understand... at first.
Sam and Liz have words in which Sam doesn't back off and has a few choice words for lizzie.
Franco continues to taunt and provoke Jason.

JASAMistheMFOTP

Postby JASAMistheMFOTP » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:04 pm

For Friday 4/29-

Paul plans to make Anna pay.
Things get worse for Anna.
Carlos thinks he'll have a 'get-out-of-jail-free' card.
Alexis has to tell him differently.
Carlos worries for himself and his 'family'.
Sonny seeks Jason's help with Michael.
Jason doesn't like doing things the old way.
Carly is determined to learn where Josslyn's kidney came from.
Finn warns her against digging to deeply but may end up helping her.
Lucas and Brad discuss their wedding. Does one of them want to delay it again?

PhasesoftheMoon

Postby PhasesoftheMoon » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:01 pm

JASAMistheMFOTP wrote:Spoilers (brought over from a twitter account I follow) They didn't have a 'source' so please take with a healthy dose of skepticism...

Sam isn't done telling Jason about Franco. Jason will know all in the next week or two.
Unexpected guest shows up at the Nurse's Ball.
A big announcement is made. One you won't see coming.
Expect the "dead' to rise and make their presence known soon.
Sam is overjoyed when a visitor arrives.
Jason pays his respect to a loved one.
More Q's come to town. It spices thins up. Liz better watch out.
Jason and lizzie come to blows over her lies/deception and obsession.
lizzie will have a heck of a fight on her hands.
JaSam commit to each other.
Sam gets an apology for the pain she was put through.
It's made clear Sam is #1.
Sam is shocked to learn who is following her and Jason. Jason doesn't understand... at first.
Sam and Liz have words in which Sam doesn't back off and has a few choice words for lizzie.
Franco continues to taunt and provoke Jason.

Thanks for spoilers! I wonder which undead will be back! I've been hoping that they'd bring back Emily for Nic cuz I hate this Nic, but so far, no dice.

Wonder what JaSam commitment is :D

alexa_singen

Postby alexa_singen » Mon May 02, 2016 3:02 pm

***Recap 5/2/16***

Sam stops by Julian's office and asks if he had Sonny shot.
Jason talks to Michael. Say it's not b/c of Sonny but because he cares about him.

Sam tells Julian she doesn't like tat her mom is defending Carlos. She is doing it for Julian and it isn't right. (Thats right Sam u tell him!)

Sam tells Julian that he made choices and if he's facing crimminal charges as a result then it's his mess to clean up. He says he isn't being charged...Sam asks if he is sure of that. DA wants Carlos to testify that Julian ordered him to kill Duke and the only thing stopping him is if Alexis gets him acquited. Sam says its his mess to clean up. Julian says Alexis is at piece...Sam questions that saying she is going against eveything she believes in to save him. Julian saod that Sam does that w/ Jason. Sam said, "its the exact opposite. Jason has neve asked me to go against who I am and never would." (Gotta love her. The only person that doesn't buy into his bs).
Jason tries to talk some sense into Michael.

Julian is full of crap. He needs to be shot. "Becsuse of you and Lucas I undestand that family comes first" Julian asks about her and Jason and how she hasn't said anything to him. She says its for a reason. He says that he cares about her. She said they are doing well and so is Danny. They are where they need to be and nothing is going to tear them apart. (Foreshadowing?)
Michael asks Jason if it were Sam would he just sit around? (more foreshadowing?) Jason tells Michael that he us using Sabrina as leverage.

Michael tells Jason not to worry about him. J says he does anyway becuase he loves him. He says he did what he had to and leaves.

Jasam talking in the woods about beach and cottage. (My mom was making fun of the fake geenery which could be real. lol) They kiss. (Love the forehead touch!!! :oops: )

Jasam hear someone in the bushes. J says he forgot his cell in the car and is going to get it and instead goes behind the bush. It's FRANCO!!! (I think they will mae us believe it is him. Jasam will waste their time thinking it's him while the other one stays under the radar. They realize when it's to late. And he either as Danny or does something to Sam.

Tomorrow Jason asks Franco what he wants.

alexa_singen

Postby alexa_singen » Mon May 02, 2016 3:04 pm

JASAMistheMFOTP wrote:@alexa thank you for the recaps. I may not be able log on and comment/post every day but I usual do get a chance to check in and i can't say just how much i enjoy your doing this daily.

No worries. I know you appreciate it! ;)

Return to “General Hospital”