JaSam and Sam Spoilers

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
alexa_singen

Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Postby alexa_singen » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:22 pm

ghjasam wrote:
alexa_singen wrote:
ghjasam wrote:Calling all jasammers lol

No spoilers??

According to one I saw on twitter: "Jasam fans have something big coming up. Good things you can expect in the coming months."

I am really getting tired of this CI S/L. Nothing is really happening. Jasam r on for like 3min an episode. Wasn't this supposed to be an excited thrill seeking summer or whatever?

what about Jakes book and Jason's time on CI? I mean he just mentioned the place looking familiar so maybe it will come up after they leave the castle. Idk, but if GH wants to keep our attention they need to move the S/L a little faster.

Jasam were not on for 5 days!!! Whats up with that? Did they think all Jasam fans would go on vacation at the same time and not watch GH for a week?

Rant over. :D

Rant away. I'm there with you. Tbh though I have been loving the jasam tidbits (and I say tidbits because of the little screentime they get). Their love, devotion, faith, partnership, friendship has been dying through at all times.

I haven't watched the show since Monday past so today was a glorious day. I loved everything jasam - jason's concern for Sam, Jason breaking loose from the chair/handcuffs, Jason telling the guard if something happens to Sam he will kill him, Jason telling Sam she is stubborn and Jason saving everyone. Great jassm day. BM and km are just right together. I love them.

Yes! Finally some good emotions!!! Loved it! Can't wait for whats to come! Supposedly their story is gonna get really good in the coming months.

ghjasam

Postby ghjasam » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:31 pm

^^Hope the writers know how to deliver. They have been lacking in that department. Do we know what their next story is? It better be jasam focused and no third party interference.

Thanks for the tidbits.

alexa_singen

Postby alexa_singen » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:28 pm

My thoughts on todays show 8-9-16

I like that Jason called Sam and told her he was w/ Liz. However, I don't like that he didn't go right away. I guess he thought she was fine. idk
Dont like that he asked Liz why. He should have gone to see for himself.
So Sam's fainting and nausea is normal for her pregnancy but not her dizziness I guess. More test results to come. hmmm...
We never knew that Sam may never have been able to have a family again after Danny. Off-screen I guess.
Didn't like that Sam fully disclosed to Finn that her and Jason were not wearing protection. TMI

Best part
Liz filling Jason in on Sam, realizes Jason is getting worried so quickly tells him she may be being discharged by then (meaning no need to run, although she just told im to fix his messed up life and worry about Sam :lol: ) and where does Liz go every time she loses Jason? Hayden)
Her face when J said "I, I need to go see her" Priceless! For everything else, there's mastercard.

Sam is getting other tests done. I have a feeling her and Jason may have the same illness and Jason gets over it quick. Sam however doesn't b/c the baby may complicate treatment or her body isn't strong enough to fight it, Or she has a separate illness all together. Danny has been at the 's for a month so they can't both be deathly ill for long. Way too soapy. Jason needs to be there for Sam and Danny.

Hate that Sam didn't tell Jason today. I really really really don't want him to over hear or have someone else tell him. That would def. be the wrong way to start the pregnancy.

This is the case where Liz point's a finger at Hayden and three are pointing back at her. Nik's downfall is all on Liz. It all started after he kept J's identity from him, then made the mistake of telling Liz who then decided to play G-d, and after Hayden found out, Nik decided to kill her for Liz to be happy w/ Jason. So it honestly goes bac to Nik and then Liz. Hayden didn't come to PC to bring down Nik. That happened after she found out that Nik tried to have her killed.

Sam tells J there is nothing to worry about. Ok you guys r a couple. Why keep things from him? Just tell him your preggers and other tests were done to make sure she didn't catch something while in Greece. Love the kisses. About time!
"Because if I lost you I don't think I would be able to deal with it"- Love this! Goes to show how much they have grown in their relationship and how their love has grown as well.

Jason is light-headed and Sam dizzy. I think thy may have the same illness. I like J's train of tought, "lets go home we have a big bed, it's comfortable (even more with u in it)..."
Love Jasams banter today. Very cute. They were both trying not to laugh.

Classic. If she has malaria it can complicate her pregnancy. Like I previously stated, my hypothesis: J gets well quickly and Sam's health deteriorates and then there is the big debate of whether she should terminate pregnancy or not because she can't take meds or the baby may not make it anyway... Jasam have to make big decisions together...

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:09 am

alexa_singen wrote:My thoughts on todays show 8-9-16

I like that Jason called Sam and told her he was w/ Liz. However, I don't like that he didn't go right away. I guess he thought she was fine. idk
Dont like that he asked Liz why. He should have gone to see for himself.
So Sam's fainting and nausea is normal for her pregnancy but not her dizziness I guess. More test results to come. hmmm...
We never knew that Sam may never have been able to have a family again after Danny. Off-screen I guess.
Didn't like that Sam fully disclosed to Finn that her and Jason were not wearing protection. TMI

Best part
Liz filling Jason in on Sam, realizes Jason is getting worried so quickly tells him she may be being discharged by then (meaning no need to run, although she just told im to fix his messed up life and worry about Sam :lol: ) and where does Liz go every time she loses Jason? Hayden)
Her face when J said "I, I need to go see her" Priceless! For everything else, there's mastercard.

Sam is getting other tests done. I have a feeling her and Jason may have the same illness and Jason gets over it quick. Sam however doesn't b/c the baby may complicate treatment or her body isn't strong enough to fight it, Or she has a separate illness all together. Danny has been at the 's for a month so they can't both be deathly ill for long. Way too soapy. Jason needs to be there for Sam and Danny.

Hate that Sam didn't tell Jason today. I really really really don't want him to over hear or have someone else tell him. That would def. be the wrong way to start the pregnancy.

This is the case where Liz point's a finger at Hayden and three are pointing back at her. Nik's downfall is all on Liz. It all started after he kept J's identity from him, then made the mistake of telling Liz who then decided to play G-d, and after Hayden found out, Nik decided to kill her for Liz to be happy w/ Jason. So it honestly goes bac to Nik and then Liz. Hayden didn't come to PC to bring down Nik. That happened after she found out that Nik tried to have her killed.

Sam tells J there is nothing to worry about. Ok you guys r a couple. Why keep things from him? Just tell him your preggers and other tests were done to make sure she didn't catch something while in Greece. Love the kisses. About time!
"Because if I lost you I don't think I would be able to deal with it"- Love this! Goes to show how much they have grown in their relationship and how their love has grown as well.

Jason is light-headed and Sam dizzy. I think thy may have the same illness. I like J's train of tought, "lets go home we have a big bed, it's comfortable (even more with u in it)..."
Love Jasams banter today. Very cute. They were both trying not to laugh.

Classic. If she has malaria it can complicate her pregnancy. Like I previously stated, my hypothesis: J gets well quickly and Sam's health deteriorates and then there is the big debate of whether she should terminate pregnancy or not because she can't take meds or the baby may not make it anyway... Jasam have to make big decisions together...

OMG alexa_ I'm so glad to see you are back and giving us the recaps again. I kept checking and thought you and all the other JaSam fans had gone. I decided to log on after a long time and what a surprise to see that you had posted. As usual I love what you posted here and of course agree with everything you have said. I'm really worried about Sam and just hope that things turn out okay and that finally they will be able to have a healthy baby. I haven't watched today's episode yet to see if JaSam was on again and if she told him about the baby yet. So happy that you are back!!! :D

alexa_singen

Postby alexa_singen » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:12 pm

Hi Jacee!!!

Thanks for your kind words.

I was not able to recap for the last two weeks because I was working full days. I am hoping to be on vacation next week so I can recap again. Hopefully Jasam will be on Friday. Loving them right now!

ghjasam

Postby ghjasam » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:29 am

The last few days have been outstanding. I love how much Jason loves Sam. This storyline I am really enjoying immensely. From Jason calling sam, heading to the hospital up to Jason finding out Sam is pregnant, Jason's dialogue has been stellar performances from BM. He has been tender, caring, worried, loving, excited, scared -- a gamut of emotions.

I am on cloud nine with all the jasam goodness and cross fingers they come out on the other side stronger and even more committed.

Eeeeee jasam are pregnant and also a wedding to look forward to.

Kudos to tptb and the actors. Incredible outstanding permancea if I do say so myself.

alexa_singen

Postby alexa_singen » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:14 pm

ghjasam wrote:The last few days have been outstanding. I love how much Jason loves Sam. This storyline I am really enjoying immensely. From Jason calling sam, heading to the hospital up to Jason finding out Sam is pregnant, Jason's dialogue has been stellar performances from BM. He has been tender, caring, worried, loving, excited, scared -- a gamut of emotions.

I am on cloud nine with all the jasam goodness and cross fingers they come out on the other side stronger and even more committed.

Eeeeee jasam are pregnant and also a wedding to look forward to.

Kudos to tptb and the actors. Incredible outstanding permancea if I do say so myself.

I agree with every thing you said.
There were a few times that I questioned Jason's dialogue and lack of emotion, but boy did he deliver last week! I blame the writing not the actor. They are finally giving him good writing which enables him to match up with Sam's emotions. (hope that made sense)

alexa_singen

Postby alexa_singen » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:25 pm

K, so I wrote a live recap and when I went to post it it wanted me to sign in and essentially deleted everything I wrote for the past hour. Second time it does that to me. Sooooooooo dissapointed and frustrated!!! :x :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry:

ghjasam

Postby ghjasam » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:50 pm

^bummer. Sorry. I love your recaps.

I am in jasam heaven. Some great stuff our couple has been getting. I am so in love with these two. Jason has really sold me on how much Sam means to him especially lately. I love a caring, protective, attentive, sure, flirty, touchy in love Jason and his dialogue has me shivering.

Drama free jasam are a joy to watch. I hope the writers let them do it right without problems arising and coming between them. As long as I get scenes like today's, doctors appointments and Jason everyday life I am A-OK with a drama free, happy Jason storyline.

Jasam's wedding date is September 5 yay. I was hoping for the anniversary of their first wedding but this will do. I am just so proud to be a jasam fan. BM and KM are killing it. Their chemistry really astounds me. Jason and Carson hanging out is so realistic and they were fun.

Will rewatch these scenes again and again. Good job everyone.

Return to “General Hospital”