JaSam and Sam Spoilers

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
alexa_singen

Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Postby alexa_singen » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:12 pm

Recap -09-06-16 Jasam Wedding Part 2

Sam walks in, cute looks b/w jasam and every one else present...
Sam walks down the isle[to thank G-d! Not the traditional wedding tune]
Liz finda out about the wedding ll over again! yay! "it's just a lot to process. Jason and Sam are getting married." Hell, thats the most truthful she's been in a while! So many feels, I'm on emotion overload!
She says she didn't know about it and Monica says it's not a big wedding. Just close family and FRIENDS!!! Sorry Liz, u didn't make the list. haha
Back to Jasam wedding. Sam arrives at the "altar"

Spin: Jasam are with the people who are important to them and how they are important to them as well. Those people made them into who the are today. "everyone here knows that Jasam were made for each other[another reason why Liz was not invited :lol: ] They surmounted challenges, couldn't keep them apart. "They are in truest sense of the word, soul mates." Sam is all teary eyed [k, jason just waiting for u now. Lets get the emotions going. Now is not the time for goofy smiles lol] Come to celebrate their reunion and the culmination of their journey. to find the kind of love we all yearn for...My great honor to reunite you as husband and wife"
Spin says they they prepared vows of their own. Sam's like, "we did" lol [this may be where she ad lib'd like she said she did.]
Liz says she still feels a little twinge when she thinks about J and prob. always will. [Honey, move on. Cuz Jason sure the hell has!]

Liz only believes the facts when it's convenient for her. lame!
"If other ppl want to judge me, so be it" Seriously Liz. That all she does every damn day! [moving on to Jasam. Only positive energy, only positive energy, deep breathing]

no vows? Jason think he and Sam can wing it and Sam asks to go first. J: "absolutely, whatever u want" [anything for you baby ;) ]
Sam: I have spent most of my life learning how to fend for myself. I wasn't used to having a partner, to trusting and counting on them to pick up the weight but thats what u do. U don;t take way my independence u make me more. U don't make me less u add to everything that I am. U taoght me the greatest risk is letting someone into my heart. I promise to love u unconditionally and to cherish every single moment wwe have together and to honor u and ou family until death do us part and beyond if that is possible.
Jason: I waited too long to say this, I promised myslef that if I ever found u again I would never let u go. I love u Sam. I love how fearless u are, I love your heart, I love how your so loyal. I even love that u r the most stubborn person I have ever met in my life. I love what a great mother u r, these boys r so lucy they don't even know [Danny and Jake look at each other], And I love that every single part of you fits so perfectly [intertwine fingers] with every piece of me. And I want to spend the rest of my life w/ u. And I promise to always put u first. u and my children and although I may not be one for tradition or their vows I think these fit. :oops: :D So Sam I take u to love honor and cherish for richer or poorer til death do us part and more(i think he said)
Sam puts Jason's ring on and then he hers.
They kiss!

Party time. Icing :oops: Jasam dancing!!! :oops:
Jake and Dancing sneaking a bit of icing. Sam the PI and Pregnant lady scoped them out. lol
Molly tells them they have to wait until the bride and groom cut the. Danny asks if they can cut it now.
The boys wanted chocolate cake. Jason said, well when u guys get married u can have chocolate cake.
Sam goes to feed Jason (somone says don't get messy) which is when Jason puts icing on sams face she puts on his then he kisses hers off [Knew it!!! :oops:]love! Hope this becomes a habit!

Alexis says this is everything she has ever wanted for Sam. She ahs a man that loves her and a man she can trust.
Jason thanks Spin for coming to officiate. Tis wasn't just a paty but a huge moment in jasam life together. Jason says the boys got to be there which was nice and Spin mentions how he said Sam was a great mother and asks if they would try for another one and Jason says maybe one day. And looks at Sam dancing with her mom and sisters.

I hope that Jasam are able to hve a inght together before Liz's BS. [love the color of Sam's lips stick]
Kristina asks if she can get Sam a glass of chamgagne and she says no thanks. Kris says, good more for me.
Jason taking photos w/ J and sonny.
Michael says he is glad jasam found their way back to each other. and not to brag but he always knew they would.
Jason spooks Sam and asks if she's tired. She says at all. She's loving it. And he isaid he is loveing this riht now and gives her a kiss.

uh-oh! time for a toast! Carly makes the toast. Sam, it took far too long for me to appreciate u and to see whatever one else can see, that u two are a perfect match, your loyal, kind and a good friend. Welcome to the family. Sonny says a few workds and Spin. Spin wondering why Sam isn't drinking. Carly, maybe there's a reason sam is not drinking. carly, "Sam care to share anything with us?" JAsam look at eachother. J, "they figured it out, Sam "i'm pregnant, Jason and I are gonna have another baby" cheers and Spin steals Sam's drink.

Carly wonders who knows... Spin cheers to baby Morgan. May he or she know nothing but the best.

TOMORROW
Carly says this has been the perfect day [don't talk to soon]
Sam with spin at I think flaoting rib?
JAson on phone saying don't call me again [prob franco] Liz code blue (so obnixious!!!)
Would it kill GH to have a few episodes w/o Liz having to be in one w/ Jasam?

alexa_singen

Postby alexa_singen » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:13 pm

***Live Recap***

Spin toasting to new baby. Sonny says they are great parents and know the importance of family and will keep their children safe. Carly is so excited. "OMG this is the most perfect perfect day"

Morgan tells Kiki he needs to go congragulate Sam and Jason on their wedding.
Carly wonders what Sam is thinking. She didn't plan on tellin them about the baby but is glad she did because although they used to be at odds but the baby is going to know them as being true friends... Jasam hugging.
Jason gets a phone call. It's franco. J says he's told him not to call. he wants to talk to Jake. He says he needs to know his mother could be dying.
There is a spanish saying [bad weed never dies.lol Not too worried]

Jason tells them that Liz's spleen burst. Sonny wonders why the hel franco called him[me too], while carly wonders if it's a set-up. Jason says he will go to the hospital and check for himself. Sam offers to go but he says he doesn't want her anywhere near franco[the thought of francos greasy hand on Sam. OMG lets not go there! Prob w/ like to pop his nec!] and says she should stay with spin who flew out to see them but that he will be bac tonight for I guess something he has planned. Any bubbles in the future? Sure as hell wouldn't mind me a bath or shower scene. :oops:

Carly says Sam doesn't have to stay to entertain her and sonny. She says she is craving ribs. She thanks carly and sonny for everything. He says she doesn't have to thank them because they are family. awww
Spin goes to hug sonny an Sonny puts his hand out and says, "thats ok" c'mon sonny! Give he man a hug!
Sam and spin leave.
Carly pissed that JAson left Sam on her wedding day to go check on Liz. Sonny, terrible timing. Carly hopes liz is ok and hopes Jason doesn't go and break francos neck.

I knew it! JAson gets upset that he is just now finding out that liz was hurt the night before. Franco tells him that he called. JAson said that he didn't say Liz was hurt and isnt interested in talking to him. JAson asks matt if they have an update on Liz.

ASm and spin at the floating rib. [how the hell do ou eat ribs with a white dress] Spin wonder if Sam would like for him to get info on Liz's condition. She says she will wait for JAson to tell her.
Spin "it is unfortunate that your wedding day was marred by a mishap befallen the very woman that tried to separate you and Jason" [my sentimetns exactly!] No one could blame u for being angry, if u are consider me a safe place for venting.
There is no venting neccessary, Liz and I have stated making peace a while ago at Shriner's. She was supportive in her own way when she found out I was pregnant. And the simple fact is that Liz and Jason are going to be in each others lives b. of their kid and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. [this is why I love Sam]. I guess they r making Sam say that they have been peaceful since shrines so that an amicable r/s doesn't seem forced but it does b/c Liz hasn't changed. Her feelings towards Sam and Jason r still the same! She forcingfully tolerate Sam but dee inside still blames her for losing J etc. She never aked Sam for forgiveness when she blamed Sam for ruining Pats life or breaking his heart or for tellinf Robin that if she had to do it all over again she would. as in lie to Jason about who he is. Unbelievable!]

Matt says that Liz is having blood tranfusions and her situation is grim until they can figure out what to do because although she can live w/o a spleen, it puts her at greater risk for life threatening diseases...

Sam and spin.
SPin wonders what Sam meant by Liz being supportive in her own way. Liz inadvertently found out she was pregnant b4 she could tell anyone else including Jason and she thought there may be something wrong wit the baby. Tells him about malaria... Tells him the baby is gonna be totally fine and the preganancy is going to be great. Spin says he is there for her. Spin says he wants to do what he can after everything she has done for him.
JAson and Franco agree to donate blood. jason wonders about Hayden. Franco mentions JAke and Jason snaps his finger and says "don't tell me how to talk to my son" all while ointing his finger in franco's face and walking. haha I feel so bad for sam!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Stupid Liz! How the hell is JAson gona wanna give her some lovin knowing that Liz is hurt? Cuz we all know JAson cares. She the mother of his child. unfortuantely. UGH!

AJson calls grams. Franco wonders about Jake. AJson says he will tell him in person. JAson asks Michael to take D to the Q's, he and Sam will pick him up later that night and meet him at the park with Michael b/c there is something important he has to tell him.

Sam tells spin she's happt that he's there. Spin says he's seen her happy b4 but not this happy. Sam says it should scare her but it doesn't. Spin wonders what she means. As far back as she can rememer being happy has always made her nervous becasue it could be taken away from her. [please let tis not be foreshadowing] She knows that there will be ups and downs that she can't aticipate. but she has faith that good things can happen and her and JAson and her kids are going to have a long future together.
JAson waiting for JAke at the park.

Tomorrow
Jason and Jake
Looks like no Sam. :cry: :cry: :cry:

ghjasam

Postby ghjasam » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:48 am

alexa_singen wrote:Recap -09-06-16 Jasam Wedding Part 2

Sam walks in, cute looks b/w jasam and every one else present...
Sam walks down the isle[to thank G-d! Not the traditional wedding tune]
Liz finda out about the wedding ll over again! yay! "it's just a lot to process. Jason and Sam are getting married." Hell, thats the most truthful she's been in a while! So many feels, I'm on emotion overload!
She says she didn't know about it and Monica says it's not a big wedding. Just close family and FRIENDS!!! Sorry Liz, u didn't make the list. haha
Back to Jasam wedding. Sam arrives at the "altar"

Spin: Jasam are with the people who are important to them and how they are important to them as well. Those people made them into who the are today. "everyone here knows that Jasam were made for each other[another reason why Liz was not invited :lol: ] They surmounted challenges, couldn't keep them apart. "They are in truest sense of the word, soul mates." Sam is all teary eyed [k, jason just waiting for u now. Lets get the emotions going. Now is not the time for goofy smiles lol] Come to celebrate their reunion and the culmination of their journey. to find the kind of love we all yearn for...My great honor to reunite you as husband and wife"
Spin says they they prepared vows of their own. Sam's like, "we did" lol [this may be where she ad lib'd like she said she did.]
Liz says she still feels a little twinge when she thinks about J and prob. always will. [Honey, move on. Cuz Jason sure the hell has!]

Liz only believes the facts when it's convenient for her. lame!
"If other ppl want to judge me, so be it" Seriously Liz. That all she does every damn day! [moving on to Jasam. Only positive energy, only positive energy, deep breathing]

no vows? Jason think he and Sam can wing it and Sam asks to go first. J: "absolutely, whatever u want" [anything for you baby ;) ]
Sam: I have spent most of my life learning how to fend for myself. I wasn't used to having a partner, to trusting and counting on them to pick up the weight but thats what u do. U don;t take way my independence u make me more. U don't make me less u add to everything that I am. U taoght me the greatest risk is letting someone into my heart. I promise to love u unconditionally and to cherish every single moment wwe have together and to honor u and ou family until death do us part and beyond if that is possible.
Jason: I waited too long to say this, I promised myslef that if I ever found u again I would never let u go. I love u Sam. I love how fearless u are, I love your heart, I love how your so loyal. I even love that u r the most stubborn person I have ever met in my life. I love what a great mother u r, these boys r so lucy they don't even know [Danny and Jake look at each other], And I love that every single part of you fits so perfectly [intertwine fingers] with every piece of me. And I want to spend the rest of my life w/ u. And I promise to always put u first. u and my children and although I may not be one for tradition or their vows I think these fit. :oops: :D So Sam I take u to love honor and cherish for richer or poorer til death do us part and more(i think he said)
Sam puts Jason's ring on and then he hers.
They kiss!

Party time. Icing :oops: Jasam dancing!!! :oops:
Jake and Dancing sneaking a bit of icing. Sam the PI and Pregnant lady scoped them out. lol
Molly tells them they have to wait until the bride and groom cut the. Danny asks if they can cut it now.
The boys wanted chocolate cake. Jason said, well when u guys get married u can have chocolate cake.
Sam goes to feed Jason (somone says don't get messy) which is when Jason puts icing on sams face she puts on his then he kisses hers off [Knew it!!! :oops:]love! Hope this becomes a habit!

Alexis says this is everything she has ever wanted for Sam. She ahs a man that loves her and a man she can trust.
Jason thanks Spin for coming to officiate. Tis wasn't just a paty but a huge moment in jasam life together. Jason says the boys got to be there which was nice and Spin mentions how he said Sam was a great mother and asks if they would try for another one and Jason says maybe one day. And looks at Sam dancing with her mom and sisters.

I hope that Jasam are able to hve a inght together before Liz's BS. [love the color of Sam's lips stick]
Kristina asks if she can get Sam a glass of chamgagne and she says no thanks. Kris says, good more for me.
Jason taking photos w/ J and sonny.
Michael says he is glad jasam found their way back to each other. and not to brag but he always knew they would.
Jason spooks Sam and asks if she's tired. She says at all. She's loving it. And he isaid he is loveing this riht now and gives her a kiss.

uh-oh! time for a toast! Carly makes the toast. Sam, it took far too long for me to appreciate u and to see whatever one else can see, that u two are a perfect match, your loyal, kind and a good friend. Welcome to the family. Sonny says a few workds and Spin. Spin wondering why Sam isn't drinking. Carly, maybe there's a reason sam is not drinking. carly, "Sam care to share anything with us?" JAsam look at eachother. J, "they figured it out, Sam "i'm pregnant, Jason and I are gonna have another baby" cheers and Spin steals Sam's drink.

Carly wonders who knows... Spin cheers to baby Morgan. May he or she know nothing but the best.

PERFECTION! I loved everything about Jasam's wedding, the vows, the pdsa, happinness and of course your awesome recaps. Thank you so much for doing this.

TOMORROW
Carly says this has been the perfect day [don't talk to soon]
Sam with spin at I think flaoting rib?
JAson on phone saying don't call me again [prob franco] Liz code blue (so obnixious!!!)
Would it kill GH to have a few episodes w/o Liz having to be in one w/ Jasam?

ghjasam

Postby ghjasam » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:33 am

alexa_singen wrote:***Live Recap***

Spin toasting to new baby. Sonny says they are great parents and know the importance of family and will keep their children safe. Carly is so excited. "OMG this is the most perfect perfect day"

Morgan tells Kiki he needs to go congragulate Sam and Jason on their wedding.
Carly wonders what Sam is thinking. She didn't plan on tellin them about the baby but is glad she did because although they used to be at odds but the baby is going to know them as being true friends... Jasam hugging.
Jason gets a phone call. It's franco. J says he's told him not to call. he wants to talk to Jake. He says he needs to know his mother could be dying.
There is a spanish saying [bad weed never dies.lol Not too worried]

Jason tells them that Liz's spleen burst. Sonny wonders why the hel franco called him[me too], while carly wonders if it's a set-up. Jason says he will go to the hospital and check for himself. Sam offers to go but he says he doesn't want her anywhere near franco[the thought of francos greasy hand on Sam. OMG lets not go there! Prob w/ like to pop his nec!] and says she should stay with spin who flew out to see them but that he will be bac tonight for I guess something he has planned. Any bubbles in the future? Sure as hell wouldn't mind me a bath or shower scene. :oops:

Carly says Sam doesn't have to stay to entertain her and sonny. She says she is craving ribs. She thanks carly and sonny for everything. He says she doesn't have to thank them because they are family. awww
Spin goes to hug sonny an Sonny puts his hand out and says, "thats ok" c'mon sonny! Give he man a hug!
Sam and spin leave.
Carly pissed that JAson left Sam on her wedding day to go check on Liz. Sonny, terrible timing. Carly hopes liz is ok and hopes Jason doesn't go and break francos neck.

I knew it! JAson gets upset that he is just now finding out that liz was hurt the night before. Franco tells him that he called. JAson said that he didn't say Liz was hurt and isnt interested in talking to him. JAson asks matt if they have an update on Liz.

ASm and spin at the floating rib. [how the hell do ou eat ribs with a white dress] Spin wonder if Sam would like for him to get info on Liz's condition. She says she will wait for JAson to tell her.
Spin "it is unfortunate that your wedding day was marred by a mishap befallen the very woman that tried to separate you and Jason" [my sentimetns exactly!] No one could blame u for being angry, if u are consider me a safe place for venting.
There is no venting neccessary, Liz and I have stated making peace a while ago at Shriner's. She was supportive in her own way when she found out I was pregnant. And the simple fact is that Liz and Jason are going to be in each others lives b. of their kid and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. [this is why I love Sam]. I guess they r making Sam say that they have been peaceful since shrines so that an amicable r/s doesn't seem forced but it does b/c Liz hasn't changed. Her feelings towards Sam and Jason r still the same! She forcingfully tolerate Sam but dee inside still blames her for losing J etc. She never aked Sam for forgiveness when she blamed Sam for ruining Pats life or breaking his heart or for tellinf Robin that if she had to do it all over again she would. as in lie to Jason about who he is. Unbelievable!]

Matt says that Liz is having blood tranfusions and her situation is grim until they can figure out what to do because although she can live w/o a spleen, it puts her at greater risk for life threatening diseases...

Sam and spin.
SPin wonders what Sam meant by Liz being supportive in her own way. Liz inadvertently found out she was pregnant b4 she could tell anyone else including Jason and she thought there may be something wrong wit the baby. Tells him about malaria... Tells him the baby is gonna be totally fine and the preganancy is going to be great. Spin says he is there for her. Spin says he wants to do what he can after everything she has done for him.
JAson and Franco agree to donate blood. jason wonders about Hayden. Franco mentions JAke and Jason snaps his finger and says "don't tell me how to talk to my son" all while ointing his finger in franco's face and walking. haha I feel so bad for sam!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Stupid Liz! How the hell is JAson gona wanna give her some lovin knowing that Liz is hurt? Cuz we all know JAson cares. She the mother of his child. unfortuantely. UGH!

AJson calls grams. Franco wonders about Jake. AJson says he will tell him in person. JAson asks Michael to take D to the Q's, he and Sam will pick him up later that night and meet him at the park with Michael b/c there is something important he has to tell him.

Sam tells spin she's happt that he's there. Spin says he's seen her happy b4 but not this happy. Sam says it should scare her but it doesn't. Spin wonders what she means. As far back as she can rememer being happy has always made her nervous becasue it could be taken away from her. [please let tis not be foreshadowing] She knows that there will be ups and downs that she can't aticipate. but she has faith that good things can happen and her and JAson and her kids are going to have a long future together.
JAson waiting for JAke at the park.

Tomorrow
Jason and Jake
Looks like no Sam. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Alexa I agree. I too hope Sam's speech to Spin is not foreshadowing. Thanks again for the recaps. You're awesome.

alexa_singen

Postby alexa_singen » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:48 pm

Hey Jasam fans.

Sorry for being MIA. I am so missing Jasam. The lack of them on the show is unreal. Especially since they just got married and are expecting another child. Jason hasn't been on all week right? I pray they are back next week. We are supposed to get a "romantic moment b/w them. idk if it's the 28th or 30th. It better not be a fleeting moment!

Why does GH continue to bring new chracters w/ new S/L while the veterans on the show are given no air time and half as storyline? Makes no semse what so ever. Or one person(Liz) that is involved in multiple s/l while others have none.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:02 am

alexa_singen wrote:Hey Jasam fans.

Sorry for being MIA. I am so missing Jasam. The lack of them on the show is unreal. Especially since they just got married and are expecting another child. Jason hasn't been on all week right? I pray they are back next week. We are supposed to get a "romantic moment b/w them. idk if it's the 28th or 30th. It better not be a fleeting moment!

Why does GH continue to bring new chracters w/ new S/L while the veterans on the show are given no air time and half as storyline? Makes no semse what so ever. Or one person(Liz) that is involved in multiple s/l while others have none.

Hi alexa,

I just sent you a message and then came here. I have been missing for just a little over a month from this site and after writing what I did to you I came here to read you say just what I was complaining about in my message. I couldn't agree more with you about the lack of JaSam. I am completely perplexed at the whole thing. It makes zero sense and I sure hope you are right that we finally get some of them again on the 28th or the 30th. Even that is pretty far out. As a JaSam fan it's pretty disappointing because like you said there are new characters with new s/l's, but hardly anything with JaSam. We have seen Jason with Monica which makes sense with the attempted killing of her, but I would have thought Sam might have been with him because I'm sure she was worried about Monica too since Danny spends a lot of time with her. Sam was with her mother Alexis giving support at the most ridiculous trial I have seen in my life. Again, I would think Jason would also be there giving support to her as well. But, then again neither was Molly or Christina which I found strange. I somehow doubt that both were going on at the exact same time so I would have thought that this newly married couple would be together.

Just want to add that I read your earlier recaps and you as always did such a tremendous with all of them. :D Hope that we start to see our couple on the screen together and more than a fleeting minute. :roll:

Also, would like to say hi to the other JaSam fans. I remember when not only this thread, but our other one would be hopping. I looked at the other one and I don't think there was a post past some date in August. Hopefully, both of our threads will be hopping again soon. I realize summer time is a busy time for many and hope now that summer has ended people will start to return, but that means we need more JaSam in order to have things to discuss. :lol:

ghjasam

Postby ghjasam » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:24 pm

I understand exactly where you are coming from and I'm ready to throw in the towel. I haven't watch since jasam's wedding. This business about jasam mia is annoying and a total turn off.

ghjasam

Postby ghjasam » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:28 pm

Jacee Wojo wrote:

Hi alexa,

I just sent you a message and then came here. I have been missing for just a little over a month from this site and after writing what I did to you I came here to read you say just what I was complaining about in my message. I couldn't agree more with you about the lack of JaSam. I am completely perplexed at the whole thing. It makes zero sense and I sure hope you are right that we finally get some of them again on the 28th or the 30th. Even that is pretty far out. As a JaSam fan it's pretty disappointing because like you said there are new characters with new s/l's, but hardly anything with JaSam. We have seen Jason with Monica which makes sense with the attempted killing of her, but I would have thought Sam might have been with him because I'm sure she was worried about Monica too since Danny spends a lot of time with her. Sam was with her mother Alexis giving support at the most ridiculous trial I have seen in my life. Again, I would think Jason would also be there giving support to her as well. But, then again neither was Molly or Christina which I found strange. I somehow doubt that both were going on at the exact same time so I would have thought that this newly married couple would be together.

Just want to add that I read your earlier recaps and you as always did such a tremendous with all of them. :D Hope that we start to see our couple on the screen together and more than a fleeting minute. :roll:

Also, would like to say hi to the other JaSam fans. I remember when not only this thread, but our other one would be hopping. I looked at the other one and I don't think there was a post past some date in August. Hopefully, both of our threads will be hopping again soon. I realize summer time is a busy time for many and hope now that summer has ended people will start to return, but that means we need more JaSam in order to have things to discuss. :lol:

Awesome post. I agree 100%. jasam supporting each other is the bane of their existence so this lack of that support is glaring and ooc. These writers are just the pits. Everything is friz on a daily basis. Gh really needs to do better. What I'm afraid of is BM might not re-sign because he is not featured and I believe his contract is up real soon. I don't know I am just so disappointed in everything gh right now.

Return to “General Hospital”