JaSam and Sam Spoilers

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
packernut13

Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Postby packernut13 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:30 pm

Quote Kelly07: New New New promooooooo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hM8h43yFCg enjoy it because I know i did ;)

Wow this promo is amazing. I can't wait to watch. Jerry makes one of the greatest villians and hey if he brings Sam and Jason back together more power to him.

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:33 pm

so glad for more jasam loveness. we got so many promos too to help out to tell us our Jasam is coming yay JaSam!

vancouverjenny

Postby vancouverjenny » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:48 pm

so exciting!! gonna be good and then our girl will rescue him!

vancouverjenny

Postby vancouverjenny » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:49 pm

omigod. I just found these spoilers. I think my heart stopped! I hope these are true!! how am i supposed to work now??!

JaSam...
Jerry tells Jason he fooled him into thinking Claudia was responsible.
After Jason isn't Hallucinating anymore they talk about going back home. She tells him he was out of it and said things he wouldn't believe. He says he remembers everything he said and it's all true. Repeats some of the things he said and she's surprised. He initiates a kiss and lifts her into a straddle taking her to bed. A montage then afterglow with an interruption.
After Jason and Sam hit the sheets there cuddle time is interrupted. Sam gets out of bed to get dressed and Jason tries to get her back into bed.
Sam tells Alexis she loves Jason.
Jason tells Spinelli that he is back with Sam.

packernut13

Postby packernut13 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Quote vancouverjenny: omigod. I just found these spoilers. I think my heart stopped! I hope these are true!! how am i supposed to work now??!

JaSam...
After Jason isn't Hallucinating anymore they talk about going back home. She tells him he was out of it and said things he wouldn't believe. He says he remembers everything he said and it's all true. Repeats some of the things he said and she's surprised. He initiates a kiss and lifts her into a straddle taking her to bed. A montage then afterglow with an interruption.
After Jason and Sam hit the sheets there cuddle time is interrupted. Sam gets out of bed to get dressed and Jason tries to get her back into bed.

OMG, I just read these on another website and I am so excited. I reread those last two plenty of times just to make sure I was reading them right. I really hope these come true.

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Quote vancouverjenny: omigod. I just found these spoilers. I think my heart stopped! I hope these are true!! how am i supposed to work now??!

JaSam...

love these hope their true

vancouverjenny

Postby vancouverjenny » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:06 pm

Quote packernut13:

JaSam...

OMG, I just read these on another website and I am so excited. I reread those last two plenty of times just to make sure I was reading them right. I really hope these come true.

I know!! because this means he is not hallucinating when it happens and I love that he tries to get HER to come back to bed and they come back to PC and let everyone know!! :-) in a couple of weeks Jasam will be Jasam again!

Kelly07

Postby Kelly07 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:07 pm

JaSam...

why the interruption dann it lol

packernut13

Postby packernut13 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:07 pm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S28jgt74n2g
New promo for this weeks general hospital, dont know if anyone else has watched it so I thought I would mention it. Its not as good as the last two but hey anything with Jasam is great. :)

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Quote packernut13:

Wow this promo is amazing. I can't wait to watch. Jerry makes one of the greatest villians and hey if he brings Sam and Jason back together more power to him.

OMG!! i watched it like 10 times! can't wait for sam to rescue her man!

Return to “General Hospital”