JaSam and Sam Spoilers

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
vancouverjenny

Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Postby vancouverjenny » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Quote Kristina30:
Quote cincyghfan:
Quote poohlvr571: Ok here goes my rant. I of course was jumping for joy when I read that Jasam will make love at the end of Aug. Then I starting thinking what if this love scene is not what we think it is. I'm thinking along those lines for a couple different reasons. Now Jason is supposed to be very hurt by Jerry around the 17th (bad enough to have hallucinations). So that got me thinking would he even be well enough to have sex with Sam around the 28th. It also seemed bit odd to me that something so big would be "leaked" so soon. The other reason I started to question this is the title of the post that announced this is Jasam hit the sheets (which could of course mean sex, at least in my world it does..lol), but reading the spoilers it also says that Jasam hit the sheets literally. Now I guess they could do both, which is fine with me. I starting thinking though, what if it is something like Sam is trying to help a wounded Jason into bed to rest and recuperate, and it leads to a close call. I guess Jason could also decide that he wants "it" so bad that to hell with injuries or wounds (that would be sexy as hell!). Another thought also came to mind, what if this is just a hallucination or even a dream he has (now that wouldn't be to bad because it shows he has Sam on the brain in way more than a friendship sort of way). But still not the kind of love scene we're anticipating. Now there are also a couple of things to lead me to think it could be true though. The biggest reason is that when I read the spoilers on GHH it did indeed say Jasam make love at the end of Aug. In all the time I've been going to them, the spoilers actually happen I would say 99% of the time. Also they are pretty accurate in they way spoilers are represented. If the love scene was a dream, fantasy, hallucination, or some other variation of those it would be written as Sam or Jason dream, fantasize, etc. about making love at the end of Aug. But it does say Jasam make love at the end of Aug. The other reason is not nearly so credible. I read a while back in either or spoiler or more likely a rumor that Sam finds out that she is pregnant with Jason's baby sometime in Sept. But she doesn't tell him right away becuase she doesn't think they're ready to go there yet, and also because of him not being involved with Jakes becuase of the danger. So she is not sure how the news she's pregnant will go over. Now if they do have sex at the end of Aug it would be plausible for her to find out she's pregnant probably as early as mid Sept. I guess I'm getting a bit nervous that this could all be a tease. Here we are thinking that we are getting our couple back stronger than ever, just for it to all be false. The writers are unfortuantely capable of doing it. They did it to the liason fans for over a year. Liason was dangled at them time and again only to never happen. I'm worried, what if they're doing the same to us (I guess they could think that's only fair). I hope this is not a big let down and that I'm worrying for nothing, but I can't help it. So I figured I'd better voice it before it drives me nuts. What do you all think, am I crazy or what....lol. Sorry this ran so long but it's been bothering me for almost two days.

Pooh your rants are always welcome :)

My thoughts... First you are correct Jasam hitting the sheets could mean just that, picture it warm summer day, after doing laundry Sam decideds to hang the sheets out to dry, they are in the back yard, hanging the sheets out to dry and Jason hits them to get the wrinkles out LOL Ok I know that is silly but I'm a little slap happy today.

The hallucination love scene... I suppose that could be a possibility, I would hope that Sam would stop said love making if that was the case. Making love to man that is drenched in sweat due to a high fever isnt very sexy in my eyes, but hey to each his or her own. LOL

What I would love to see happen is these two just cant deny the attraction any longer. They have one of those passionate, clothes tearing experience, base purly on lust and primal desire. After it happens they are a little unsure that exactly it all means, so when they return to PC they both agree to keep it secert. Then for a couple of months, while slowly introducing them back onto the canvas, Jason and Sam will have secert get aways, quickies at the office, PH, her apartment, back of Kelly's, upstairs at Jakes, hopital, metro court elvator, Jason pins Sam to the building near the dock, on Spoon Island... ok I think you get the point LOL

Go JASAM!!!!

CINCY...You are so funny. I loved what you said about Jason hitting the sheets to get the wrinkles out of them. You're the best! Also, you mentioned all of the places where they could make love...I hope they sanitize Port Charles afterwards...lol ;)

HEre is my worry... that 'spoiler' about Sam misinterpreting Jason's actions... what if they make love and he is hallucinating and everything and regrets it... I hope that is not what it is. In my head, Sam misinterprets something to think he does not want something with her and he goes after and declares she is the love of his life or something...

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Quote vancouverjenny:
Quote Kristina30:
Quote cincyghfan:
Quote poohlvr571: Ok here goes my rant. I of course was jumping for joy when I read that Jasam will make love at the end of Aug. Then I starting thinking what if this love scene is not what we think it is. I'm thinking along those lines for a couple different reasons. Now Jason is supposed to be very hurt by Jerry around the 17th (bad enough to have hallucinations). So that got me thinking would he even be well enough to have sex with Sam around the 28th. It also seemed bit odd to me that something so big would be "leaked" so soon. The other reason I started to question this is the title of the post that announced this is Jasam hit the sheets (which could of course mean sex, at least in my world it does..lol), but reading the spoilers it also says that Jasam hit the sheets literally. Now I guess they could do both, which is fine with me. I starting thinking though, what if it is something like Sam is trying to help a wounded Jason into bed to rest and recuperate, and it leads to a close call. I guess Jason could also decide that he wants "it" so bad that to hell with injuries or wounds (that would be sexy as hell!). Another thought also came to mind, what if this is just a hallucination or even a dream he has (now that wouldn't be to bad because it shows he has Sam on the brain in way more than a friendship sort of way). But still not the kind of love scene we're anticipating. Now there are also a couple of things to lead me to think it could be true though. The biggest reason is that when I read the spoilers on GHH it did indeed say Jasam make love at the end of Aug. In all the time I've been going to them, the spoilers actually happen I would say 99% of the time. Also they are pretty accurate in they way spoilers are represented. If the love scene was a dream, fantasy, hallucination, or some other variation of those it would be written as Sam or Jason dream, fantasize, etc. about making love at the end of Aug. But it does say Jasam make love at the end of Aug. The other reason is not nearly so credible. I read a while back in either or spoiler or more likely a rumor that Sam finds out that she is pregnant with Jason's baby sometime in Sept. But she doesn't tell him right away becuase she doesn't think they're ready to go there yet, and also because of him not being involved with Jakes becuase of the danger. So she is not sure how the news she's pregnant will go over. Now if they do have sex at the end of Aug it would be plausible for her to find out she's pregnant probably as early as mid Sept. I guess I'm getting a bit nervous that this could all be a tease. Here we are thinking that we are getting our couple back stronger than ever, just for it to all be false. The writers are unfortuantely capable of doing it. They did it to the liason fans for over a year. Liason was dangled at them time and again only to never happen. I'm worried, what if they're doing the same to us (I guess they could think that's only fair). I hope this is not a big let down and that I'm worrying for nothing, but I can't help it. So I figured I'd better voice it before it drives me nuts. What do you all think, am I crazy or what....lol. Sorry this ran so long but it's been bothering me for almost two days.

My thoughts... First you are correct Jasam hitting the sheets could mean just that, picture it warm summer day, after doing laundry Sam decideds to hang the sheets out to dry, they are in the back yard, hanging the sheets out to dry and Jason hits them to get the wrinkles out LOL Ok I know that is silly but I'm a little slap happy today.

The hallucination love scene... I suppose that could be a possibility, I would hope that Sam would stop said love making if that was the case. Making love to man that is drenched in sweat due to a high fever isnt very sexy in my eyes, but hey to each his or her own. LOL

What I would love to see happen is these two just cant deny the attraction any longer. They have one of those passionate, clothes tearing experience, base purly on lust and primal desire. After it happens they are a little unsure that exactly it all means, so when they return to PC they both agree to keep it secert. Then for a couple of months, while slowly introducing them back onto the canvas, Jason and Sam will have secert get aways, quickies at the office, PH, her apartment, back of Kelly's, upstairs at Jakes, hopital, metro court elvator, Jason pins Sam to the building near the dock, on Spoon Island... ok I think you get the point LOL

Go JASAM!!!!

CINCY...You are so funny. I loved what you said about Jason hitting the sheets to get the wrinkles out of them. You're the best! Also, you mentioned all of the places where they could make love...I hope they sanitize Port Charles afterwards...lol ;)

HEre is my worry... that 'spoiler' about Sam misinterpreting Jason's actions... what if they make love and he is hallucinating and everything and regrets it... I hope that is not what it is. In my head, Sam misinterprets something to think he does not want something with her and he goes after and declares she is the love of his life or something...

omg i hope he doesnt regret it.

poohlvr571

Postby poohlvr571 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Quote vancouverjenny:
Quote Kristina30:
Quote cincyghfan:

Go JASAM!!!!

That's what I was thinking too. Don't get me wrong I want Jasam back together. But I'm still a little worried. All the things I said in my previous post, but now add to that worry the new promo. As great as it looks, there seems to be something off about it. Jason doesn't look right. He looks like he could be a little delusional. I hope not, but I'm apprehensive. I would hate for the spoiler fron DD to be true, but at this point who knows. Either way I will contilnue to hope.

vancouverjenny

Postby vancouverjenny » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:05 pm

me too. let's not think about that. I do not trust the writers... but I want to. And they look cuddly in the promo, isn't he stroking her hair?

(side note)
I loved how he would always brush her hair back, remember when he had the memory loss and he went to do it automatically and then froze like what am I doing and the both had this pained expression on their face.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Quote biggestghfan:
Quote vancouverjenny:
Quote Kristina30:
Quote cincyghfan:

Go JASAM!!!!

I hope not as well but with the recent scenes it doesn't make sense. I have seen some looks, caring and why bother having that discussion with Sam and Spinelli??

cincyghfan

Postby cincyghfan » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:16 pm

Quote vancouverjenny:
Quote Kristina30:
Quote cincyghfan:

Go JASAM!!!!

I think the writers have to be VERY careful on how they portray Sam and how she deals with Jason. GH screwed up big time when they turned Sam into this needy, clingy person whose whole life revolved around Jason. Sam fans are still leary about this whole Jasam reconnection. I know that if Sam turns into the one chasing after Jason, trying conviencing him to take her back, I will turn my back on Jasam.

Jason and Sam share such a beautiful rare love, it needs to be treated with respect and honor. So far the writers have done a good job at taking their time and inching Jason and Sam back together, I really hope they dont screw it up by forcing this love making issue. The attraction is still there, we have seen this past two weeks, we dont need to see Jason and Sam actually making love in order to believe they are in love, thats one of the perks of this couple.

My fingers are crossed that everything is going to turn out ok. Because in the end love will end up on top and Jason and Sam are love :)

cincyghfan

Postby cincyghfan » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:21 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote biggestghfan:
Quote vancouverjenny:
Quote Kristina30:
Quote cincyghfan:

Go JASAM!!!!

I hope not as well but with the recent scenes it doesn't make sense. I have seen some looks, caring and why bother having that discussion with Sam and Spinelli??

Again I am going to go with what I have seen... Jason and Sam are trusting each other again... the chemistry is still there... Jason is laughing and enjoying life once again... Sam is standing up for herself and not bowing to Jason's wishes... Sam is in a wonderful place, being independent, new career, relationship with her mother and sisters... Jason is seeing Sam again, that car trip with their song and him covering her up, all of these signs are positive that Jason and Sam are going to finally be reunited with one another.

So cheer up ladies...we have GREAT stories looming over the horizon... and I for one am sooo excited :)

JaSam baby.. they are the best :)

vancouverjenny

Postby vancouverjenny » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:31 pm

Quote cincyghfan:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote biggestghfan:
Quote vancouverjenny:
Quote Kristina30:
Quote cincyghfan:

Go JASAM!!!!

Again I am going to go with what I have seen... Jason and Sam are trusting each other again... the chemistry is still there... Jason is laughing and enjoying life once again... Sam is standing up for herself and not bowing to Jason's wishes... Sam is in a wonderful place, being independent, new career, relationship with her mother and sisters... Jason is seeing Sam again, that car trip with their song and him covering her up, all of these signs are positive that Jason and Sam are going to finally be reunited with one another.

So cheer up ladies...we have GREAT stories looming over the horizon... and I for one am sooo excited :)

JaSam baby.. they are the best :)

You are right Cincy! All signs lead to it being positive and we have to BE positive!! I need that, thanks. lol :)

cincyghfan

Postby cincyghfan » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Ok I read where some are saying the chic in Jason's arms at the end of the promo is Liz... so being the anal detailed oriented person that I am... if you look at the video promo the first scene we see is Jason's head on Sam's lap, if you look at the pillow behind Sam you see the ruffles that are around the pillow... that same ruffle pattern is shown when you see Jason and mystery chic cuddling in bed... Plus Jason and Liz made love three times? Once during the SOS, second at Emilys death, third they got interputted by Carly... the Jason in the promo has a bandage near his collarbone... was he and Liz doing the deed while he was hurt?

vancouverjenny

Postby vancouverjenny » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:39 pm

Quote cincyghfan: Ok I read where some are saying the chic in Jason's arms at the end of the promo is Liz... so being the anal detailed oriented person that I am... if you look at the video promo the first scene we see is Jason's head on Sam's lap, if you look at the pillow behind Sam you see the ruffles that are around the pillow... that same ruffle pattern is shown when you see Jason and mystery chic cuddling in bed... Plus Jason and Liz made love three times? Once during the SOS, second at Emilys death, third they got interputted by Carly... the Jason in the promo has a bandage near his collarbone... was he and Liz doing the deed while he was hurt?

I just read this too. I think they are being hopeful. Liz is kissing Nikolas right now... not Jason. It is hard to tell because the stupid words are covering the girl. But, when is head is on Sam's lap she is wearing a tank over a strapless black shirt, which the girl is wearing when they are kissing, so it is Sam. They are in Mexico. It is not Liz. I watched it a bunch of times, I think the hair of the girl in the bed is too dark to be Liz as well

Return to “General Hospital”