JaSam and Sam Spoilers

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:16 am

Quote ghlover2009: yeah dd is never reliable. but they argue on their drops on what is real and what is not. to me all of dd is fake JMO i mean i have never seen any of their spoilers make it on my screen.

I have heard on numerous occassions that the spoilers from DD are NOT reliable. I was reading GH spoilers from another website a few weeks ago, and all of the spoilers that we read about JaSam were listed, but instead of Sam being the one with Jason in Mexico and reuniting with him, the poster listed Liz as the woman in the spoilers. At first, I thought, "Oh no, JaSam is not happening" but, then I thought that Liz wouldn't be in Mexico looking for Michael and Kristina with a gun in her possession, so I knew that it was not real. Then, someone else on that MB said that that particular poster gets all of her information from DD and that most, if not all, of the info. was basically fanfic from Sam-haters. The website that I have found to be the most reliable is soapzone.com. They list spoilers just for the upcoming week, so it is always reliable. They don't list spoilers weeks or months in advance, so that makes it more credible. There is a rumors section on that website, that list some things that never happen, but it list just a couple of rumors and nothing too far fetched.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:21 am

Quote Kristina30:
Quote cincyghfan:
Quote vancouverjenny: www.soapoperasource.com/gh/news/gh-scoop-jason-and-sam-hit-the-sheets.html

OMIGOD!! OMIGOD!!! Jason and Sam have sex at the end of August!!! I do not know how reliable 'soap opera source" is... I am hoping the answer is VERY

Again all I can say is HOLY 8) 8) 8) 8)

If Jason and Sam make love at the end of August, all I have to say is IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! :-) If it does happen, then this message board is going to be so riled up with anti-Jasammers and Sam haters. Hopefully, things will remain peaceful, because I don't know if I can stand to hear how "out of character" it will be for Jason to have sex with the woman that he loves... ~)

I was thinking the same thing. When and if JaSam do make love this board may become a warzone

cincyghfan

Postby cincyghfan » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Kristina30:
Quote cincyghfan:
Quote vancouverjenny: www.soapoperasource.com/gh/news/gh-scoop-jason-and-sam-hit-the-sheets.html

OMIGOD!! OMIGOD!!! Jason and Sam have sex at the end of August!!! I do not know how reliable 'soap opera source" is... I am hoping the answer is VERY

Again all I can say is HOLY 8) 8) 8) 8)

If Jason and Sam make love at the end of August, all I have to say is IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! :-) If it does happen, then this message board is going to be so riled up with anti-Jasammers and Sam haters. Hopefully, things will remain peaceful, because I don't know if I can stand to hear how "out of character" it will be for Jason to have sex with the woman that he loves... ~)

I was thinking the same thing. When and if JaSam do make love this board may become a warzone

I plan on taking a two week break from this board with Jason and Sam do the wild thing! I am going to stay in my happy little Jasam bubble :D And not let haters bring me down... WAited a long time to see Jason and Sam finally remember their other half... No one is going to ruin that for me :D

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:49 am

All i can say is that DD better not be reliable because these rumors are crazy and i will not believe them. here they are:

Kristina hears Jasons' hearts' desire. And it's not her sister. Look for Sam not to believe it and pursue Jason like never before.

Sam in pursuit of Jason puts Liz on edge. Maxie plays up the Jason/Sam relationship to Liz.

Jason does not feel any romantic feelings, no matter what Sam tries. She turns to Lucky who speaks of how he and Maxie hooked up.

Sam takes a page from Maxie's book, after getting news from Dr. Kelly that sets her wheels spinning.

Jason's attempt to reach out to Liz are thwarted by Sam, and a surprising person.

A WTD storyline, albeit one sided for Sam since Lucky is the man she's slept with and Jason only thinks he slept with Sam.

Jason and Liz give in to their desires.

Jake is outted and kidnapped, but by whom? A hint is they had a mexican adventure together, and No it's not Jasam.

Turns out, Sam isn't what she seems at all and never was. Look for a revelation so shocking it sends Alexis banning her from her life, Jason to question if he ever felt anything for her.

Finally justice will be served on Sam as she reaps what she's been sowing for a long time. Is it in the form of lady justice or watching the man she's obsessed with out in the open with his baby's mother and the woman he loves?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:07 pm

:)
Quote cincyghfan:
Quote Abqfan: It's wishful thinking from a fanbase. The person(s) who post this nonsense do not have credibility. I go with what we see on the screen, and what I'm seeing is JASAM.

Amen to that! I am with you, what I see on my screen is Jason and Sam slowly finding their way back to each other. I loved the conversation that Spin had with Sam yesterday, talking about forgivness and how it makes the love stronger, I couldnt agree more with Mister Jackel.

Did you girls notice how Sam seemed to be aggravated with Spinelli during most of their conversation (and understandably so, because she was looking for Michael and Kristina), but once he brought up Jason's name and mentioned the forgiveness making love stronger part, Sam's face lit up and she smiled at the thought of that. I loved that part. You could tell that Sam is definitely still into Jason. We have been seeing Jason looking at Sam like he still has feelings for her, but yesterday, they actually showed Sam being happy at the thought of a reunion with Jason. I was giddy with excitement when I saw that part. I loved our "Fair Samantha's" reaction to what "The Jackal" said. You can also tell that Spin wouldn't mind if Jason and Sam reunited. Maybe Sam will eventually move back into Jason's penthouse and Jason, Sam, and Spinelli can all be one big happy family...lol. :)

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Quote Abqfan: It's wishful thinking from a fanbase. The person(s) who post this nonsense do not have credibility. I go with what we see on the screen, and what I'm seeing is JASAM.

I agree....a lot of legit places are saying that JaSam is all systems go and what seems to contradict it sound like fan-fiction.... ~)

DD is known to have legit spoilers especially when the info is consistent across the board and it has been regarding JaSam.....there has only been one bitter insider who's been dropping the fan-fiction...

*No To Niz-Gate 2009*

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:25 pm

Quote biggestghfan: All i can say is that DD better not be reliable because these rumors are crazy and i will not believe them. here they are:

Kristina hears Jasons' hearts' desire. And it's not her sister. Look for Sam not to believe it and pursue Jason like never before.

Sam in pursuit of Jason puts Liz on edge. Maxie plays up the Jason/Sam relationship to Liz.

Jason does not feel any romantic feelings, no matter what Sam tries. She turns to Lucky who speaks of how he and Maxie hooked up.

Sam takes a page from Maxie's book, after getting news from Dr. Kelly that sets her wheels spinning.

Jason's attempt to reach out to Liz are thwarted by Sam, and a surprising person.

A WTD storyline, albeit one sided for Sam since Lucky is the man she's slept with and Jason only thinks he slept with Sam.

Jake is outted and kidnapped, but by whom? A hint is they had a mexican adventure together, and No it's not Jasam.

Turns out, Sam isn't what she seems at all and never was. Look for a revelation so shocking it sends Alexis banning her from her life, Jason to question if he ever felt anything for her.

Finally justice will be served on Sam as she reaps what she's been sowing for a long time. Is it in the form of lady justice or watching the man she's obsessed with out in the open with his baby's mother and the woman he loves?

yeah these are fake. i was told on D&T that it was sam haters. never believe dd anyways

cincyghfan

Postby cincyghfan » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Quote Kristina30: :)
Quote cincyghfan:

Amen to that! I am with you, what I see on my screen is Jason and Sam slowly finding their way back to each other. I loved the conversation that Spin had with Sam yesterday, talking about forgivness and how it makes the love stronger, I couldnt agree more with Mister Jackel.

Did you girls notice how Sam seemed to be aggravated with Spinelli during most of their conversation (and understandably so, because she was looking for Michael and Kristina), but once he brought up Jason's name and mentioned the forgiveness making love stronger part, Sam's face lit up and she smiled at the thought of that. I loved that part. You could tell that Sam is definitely still into Jason. We have been seeing Jason looking at Sam like he still has feelings for her, but yesterday, they actually showed Sam being happy at the thought of a reunion with Jason. I was giddy with excitement when I saw that part. I loved our "Fair Samantha's" reaction to what "The Jackal" said. You can also tell that Spin wouldn't mind if Jason and Sam reunited. Maybe Sam will eventually move back into Jason's penthouse and Jason, Sam, and Spinelli can all be one big happy family...lol. :)

I agree, loved that sweet smile Sam got on her face when Spin was talking to her.

Yanno I really do think the writers have done a great job at slowly reintroducing Jason and Sam to each other. Looking back since Oct the first hurdle was the Jake kidnapping deal. Once Sam saved Jake's life and Liz and Jason did the whole, nod, that part is over now it was on to step two... depending upon one another again, confiding and trusting the other... step three the phyiscal attraction, which clearly is still present, just have to wait and see when they consumate that attraction... I am such a happy Jasammer!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEE :D

cincyghfan

Postby cincyghfan » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:33 pm

Quote biggestghfan: All i can say is that DD better not be reliable because these rumors are crazy and i will not believe them. here they are:

WOW.. Fiction can be fun!!! That is all I've got to say on that one.... LOL :D

Taye322

Postby Taye322 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:21 pm

that liason stuff is dd fanfic.

*Hearing the remote set we've been hearing about is a Carnival.

Robin catches the killer.

On the Run...

Michael and Kristina are able to escape Jerry's henchmen.

They head to Cancun to start there new lives.

Michael and Kristina get a job at the resort where Michael meets a girl and experiences his first kiss.

JaSam...

Sam misinterprets Jason's actions.

Jason and Sam hit the sheets week of Aug 24. Hearing they actually fall on to the sheets.

Rumors Jason tells Sam he didn't love Liz was projecting his love for jake on to her. :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diane works to get Alexis off on all charges

Andrea realizes she may have pinned the wrong person

1 Person: 2 Crimes. Solution

Molly & Morgan figure out who was driving the night of the accident

Jerry keeps the kids captive while he uses them as bait to lure Jason in2 his trap

Michael is very protective of Kristina. He feels responsible for dragging her in2 a mess

Michael feels like he’s been protected by everyone else. Now, he gets to grow up, be a man, & take Kristina under his wing

It’s another way for Michael to feel he has some influence, some clout, that what he does will matter

Return to “General Hospital”