JaSam and Sam Spoilers

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LEVIC

Re: JaSam and Sam Spoilers

Postby LEVIC » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Oh JaSam lovers I believe JaSam kiss tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vancouverjenny

Postby vancouverjenny » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:48 pm

Quote LEVIC: Oh JaSam lovers I believe JaSam kiss tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?? how do you know this?? (please let it be true...)

vancouverjenny

Postby vancouverjenny » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Quote Vaidute1988: Sam can’t deal with Jason’s mojo, so she uses Lucky as a human vibrator to forget. Lucky, meanwhile, can’t help but notice real chemistry between his ex-wife Elizabeth and his half-brother Nikolas, and rebounds with Sam.
From soap zone

THis sam not dealing with jasons mojo and uses lucky as a human vibrator must be a rumour. I looked it up on soapzone, it is in the gossip section and is for week of august 3 and JASAM are in Mexico, nowhere near lucky. thankfully. gotta be a rumour

LEVIC

Postby LEVIC » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Quote vancouverjenny:
Quote LEVIC: Oh JaSam lovers I believe JaSam kiss tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?? how do you know this?? (please let it be true...)

Bc I read on Soapzone it says that JaSam fall into their groove, while they try to reach Michael and Kristina. So I didn't know what exactly that meant so I looked up groove in my dictionary and it said more or less that it's kissing or something like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that is what it means and I want them back together so bad. Plus it I read that on Monday JaSam fall back into their old pattern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cincyghfan

Postby cincyghfan » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Quote LEVIC:
Quote cincyghfan:
Quote Vaidute1988: Sam can’t deal with Jason’s mojo, so she uses Lucky as a human vibrator to forget. Lucky, meanwhile, can’t help but notice real chemistry between his ex-wife Elizabeth and his half-brother Nikolas, and rebounds with Sam.
From soap zone

Wow, someone from soap zone used the word vibrator... LOL... whatta hoot!

Hey cincy, I loved your last couple of chapters on The Plan and I didn't expect it to end that way but it was the best ending ever!!!!!!!!! But I have a question who is Jermeny and Bud??? Is Jermeny Sam's son or is Bud???? Or is Jermeny's nickname Bud???

Jeremy and Joy are Sam and Jason's twins....

Joy's nickname for Jeremy is Bub... so in the beginning Chp 19 Bub, Cam, Jake will not allow Joy to play with them....

I'm glad you liked the story... I am going to start working on Her Shadow...

cincyghfan

Postby cincyghfan » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:20 pm

Get out!!!! Holy crap, I hope you are right!

cincyghfan

Postby cincyghfan » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Quote vancouverjenny:
From soap zone

THis sam not dealing with jasons mojo and uses lucky as a human vibrator must be a rumour. I looked it up on soapzone, it is in the gossip section and is for week of august 3 and JASAM are in Mexico, nowhere near lucky. thankfully. gotta be a rumour

I think you are correct Jenny... I mean Sam not being able to handle Jason's mojo... YEAH Right! She is the source of his mojo :)

LEVIC

Postby LEVIC » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Quote cincyghfan:

Get out!!!! Holy crap, I hope you are right!

I hope I am too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vancouverjenny

Postby vancouverjenny » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:03 am

Quote cincyghfan:
Quote vancouverjenny:
From soap zone

I think you are correct Jenny... I mean Sam not being able to handle Jason's mojo... YEAH Right! She is the source of his mojo :)

Haha Cincy, you are right she IS his mojo source. And who wouldn't want to deal with Jason's mojo?!

Taye322

Postby Taye322 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:43 pm

JaSam...

Sam suggests they split up after another awkward moment and Jason gets to close.

Rumor that's probably false- JaSam gets married during November Sweeps.

Sam admits being linked to Jason during there trip made her remember how connected they used to be.

Spinelli asks Jason if his feelings for Sam have resurfaced?

Jason decides to help Michael find a job. If not in the mob. Why not the next best thing. Sam.

Jason Hallucinates. He hallucinates about Michael, Toddler Michael, Kristina and Carly

Kristina/Kiefer/Michael...

Kristina is warned about Kiefer.

Molly sees Kiefer hit Kristina.

Michael learns that Kristina was also on the road the night of the accident.

Kristina asks Molly not to spill the beans about her troubles with Keifer.

Alexis...

Alexis and Carly share a bonding moment where Carly says she would also do anything to protect Michael.

Diane pleads with Alexis to turn Kristina in.

Sonny and Alexis share and emotional confrontation over Kristina's involvement in Claudia's accident.

Alexis refuses to turn Kristina in and questions Sonny that if this were Michael would he turn him in.

Sonny and Alexis both admit they could have done better by their daughter.

Sonny promises not to stand in Alexis' way.

Alexis doesn't want Kristina to know that it's her fault that Claudia was run off the road.

Diane gives Kristina a piece of her mind.

Alexis prepares for the trial of Brianna Hughes, but a huge twist changes things thanks to Robin and Patrick.

Molly misses Alexis.

Alexis feels guilty about saving one child while neglecting the other.

Return to “General Hospital”