Spoiler**** Claudia's Baby

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LovingFan

Re: Spoiler**** Claudia's Baby

Postby LovingFan » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:20 pm

If everyone lived happily ever after and there was no villains or drama then no would watch the show.

Claudia is such a good actress, and I love the character and understand how the past has turned her into the person she has become. I think that if Sonny would stop treating Claudia like crap and treated her life a real wife, they could have a good marriage. The thing she has on all of his other wives is she accepts him how he is AND she understands the world in which he lives because it is her world too. There is not other woman on the show that would be a better match for Sonny then Claudia, but they really need the baby as a start to a new life.

luvGH4eva_16

Postby luvGH4eva_16 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:18 pm

ITA!

They need this baby.

It can do so much for them both if only the writers would let Claudia have her one and only child.

Cool_Breeze

Postby Cool_Breeze » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:33 pm

The baby dies.I feel sorry for the baby.

luluspencer

Postby luluspencer » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Call me crazy but Claudia doesn't need Sonny baby, nor Sonny, I said it before the hit, went bad, Sonny treats Claudia like something stuck on his shoe, I like Claudia with Ric, bed buddy's, and that's it, it's time for Claudia to go home and regain respect for herself.

iluvmesumjason

Postby iluvmesumjason » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:17 am

If claudia has the baby she will be a lot calmer and better behaved. Then who will be the vixen? I can't stand Claudia she acts like her marriage to Sonny is real...it's a business arrangement!! She knew that going in! She's totally disrespectful to sonnys friends and acts like shes done nothing wrong! She thinks all her actions are justified! As if sleeping with Ric and then poisoning him is OK..not to mention getting a kid SHOT! I can't wait til Sonny and Jason stick it to her!

SamandJasonfan101

Postby SamandJasonfan101 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:32 am

If you ask me, I'm glad that it is Claudia who loses her baby. The only reason that she wants a baby is so she can stick it to Sonny thinking that he will automatically love her. It's not gonna happen. Only because he loves Olivia. I hope those two don't get together because I thought that Olivia and Johnny were way cute together.I'm glad Carly gets to keep her baby too, because she has gone threw so much over the years trying to get pregnant, and now the only was is a complicated pregnancy? She deserves her baby.

luvGH4eva_16

Postby luvGH4eva_16 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:33 pm

I wanted Claudia to have this baby, despite how bad or stupid anyone one here may think she is.

If Claudia had been given a chance to be a mother I think it would have definitely changed her for the better. Now, thanks to Guza, we'll never know.

lowover1692

Postby lowover1692 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Quote luvGH4eva_16: I wanted Claudia to have this baby, despite how bad or stupid anyone one here may think she is.

If Claudia had been given a chance to be a mother I think it would have definitely changed her for the better. Now, thanks to Guza, we'll never know.

ik i started 2 cry when iwatched 2days ep. bc she is loseing the baby n she was crying wth johnny crying it got 2 me
im so mad that Guza did this her n sonny will nevr get a good start 2 a happy marriage.i love Claudia!!!!!!!!!!!!

luvGH4eva_16

Postby luvGH4eva_16 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:49 am

I was crying too! %(

It's just so sad, because she was already planning out her nursery and stuff to do for her baby and then, right of brain surgery, bam!"Your baby has been compromised".

And Guza isnt even gonna try to do anything good with Claudia's s/l after this!
Grrrrrrrr! >(

Return to “General Hospital”