dominc

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Hoping4Love

Re: dominc

Postby Hoping4Love » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:02 pm

Quote pegrckr:
Quote Hoping4Love:
Quote luvGH4eva_16: Oooooooooooooooooh. Dominic, today, was sooo hot what with the emotion he portrayed.

Am I the only one that saw how emotional he was?

OMG!!! He was awesome. I thought the same thing. He showed his emotions beautifully. I think Olivia knows exactly what her son does for a living and Peg, IA, he's undercover. I hope so. It will be fun to have an FBI agent know what he is doing. haha

Hoping4Love The way Olivia was acting towards him and coming down on him for what he does for a living makes me think more and more he's undercover and she doesn't want him discovering Sonny's his father. I also like when he said to the other guy he doesn't like it when women and children are involved! The guy's great I like him a lot.

Peg,
I swear I'm not stalking you. I love when he said that about women and children too. Also loved with Olivia admonished him for the way he talked to her. He looked like a little kid being chastised. His emotions are displayed so well. Im o excited that I'm excited. :D

pegrckr

Postby pegrckr » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Quote Hoping4Love:
Quote pegrckr:
Quote Hoping4Love:
Quote luvGH4eva_16: Oooooooooooooooooh. Dominic, today, was sooo hot what with the emotion he portrayed.

OMG!!! He was awesome. I thought the same thing. He showed his emotions beautifully. I think Olivia knows exactly what her son does for a living and Peg, IA, he's undercover. I hope so. It will be fun to have an FBI agent know what he is doing. haha

Hoping4Love The way Olivia was acting towards him and coming down on him for what he does for a living makes me think more and more he's undercover and she doesn't want him discovering Sonny's his father. I also like when he said to the other guy he doesn't like it when women and children are involved! The guy's great I like him a lot.

Peg,
I swear I'm not stalking you. I love when he said that about women and children too. Also loved with Olivia admonished him for the way he talked to her. He looked like a little kid being chastised. His emotions are displayed so well. Im o excited that I'm excited. :D

Hoping4Love LOL you can stalk me! We're on the same page where Dante/Dominic is concerned!

Hoping4Love

Postby Hoping4Love » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Quote pegrckr:
Quote Hoping4Love:
Quote pegrckr:
Quote Hoping4Love:

Peg,

Hoping4Love LOL you can stalk me! We're on the same page where Dante/Dominic is concerned!

:D

cincyghfan

Postby cincyghfan » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Quote Hoping4Love: So far I am liking the Dominic character. He is charasmatic, arrogant, good - looking. Every scene he has been in seems to have sparkle. He had great chemistry with Claudia. Then I liked him opposite Sonny. I enjoyed Jason, Dominic, and Johnny. Then when Dominic made those remarks to Maxie (at Jason's PH) I was impressed. The only person he had scenes with that I wasn't wild about was surprisingly Olivia. I want to give it time... the last time I really liked a newbie he was hanged.

ITA Hope! I can not get enough of Domnic/Dante... the actor has chemistry with all his co-workers... he is funny, witty, intelligent, and has no problem standing his ground. Has those rugged good looks, and purty brown eyes... :D

The only think I dont like about the character is his relationship with his mother... It is very difficult seeing him as Olivia's son... I could buy Johnny being her son before Dante...

I wonder if they had already offered the actor the job prior to the whole Johnny/Olivia sizzling chemistry came into play.

heartliason

Postby heartliason » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Quote cincyghfan:
Quote Hoping4Love: So far I am liking the Dominic character. He is charasmatic, arrogant, good - looking. Every scene he has been in seems to have sparkle. He had great chemistry with Claudia. Then I liked him opposite Sonny. I enjoyed Jason, Dominic, and Johnny. Then when Dominic made those remarks to Maxie (at Jason's PH) I was impressed. The only person he had scenes with that I wasn't wild about was surprisingly Olivia. I want to give it time... the last time I really liked a newbie he was hanged.

ITA Hope! I can not get enough of Domnic/Dante... the actor has chemistry with all his co-workers... he is funny, witty, intelligent, and has no problem standing his ground. Has those rugged good looks, and purty brown eyes... :D

The only think I dont like about the character is his relationship with his mother... It is very difficult seeing him as Olivia's son... I could buy Johnny being her son before Dante...

I wonder if they had already offered the actor the job prior to the whole Johnny/Olivia sizzling chemistry came into play.

Hello CINCY! :D ITA too, I love Dante/Dominic, he is a great addition, love his wit. I am enjoying his character and dialogue, I just hope the character does not loose that it factor he has.
IA too Johnny would look more of a son to Olivia than Dante, but it is still cute to see the irony. :-)

vancouverjenny

Postby vancouverjenny » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:22 pm

I am loving Dante/Dominic!! He is fun to watch. And exciting!

Cannot wait until he gets a romantic storyline down the road, hope it will be good.

I always thought he was a FED, but the way he and Olivia talked about his career choice, I am positive he is a FED and I love it. :)

Hoping4Love

Postby Hoping4Love » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Quote cincyghfan:

So far he has impressed me tremendously. GH scored big with Dominic. He was worth the wait. I agree about his physical appearance as opposed to Olivia. I could see Johnny more the Italian kid from Brooklyn (grew up there) in comparison with Dante. As far as chemistry. HELLOOO!!!! He has it with everyone he is contact with. Even the weird guy who likes reality tv. 30 seconds in a room with Maxie and I was like wow. Ok i have gushed enough. :-)

Return to “General Hospital”