Patrick's Reaction

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
rachie

Patrick's Reaction

Postby rachie » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:55 pm

I almost cried yesterday just watching the way Patrick looked! Then when Pete came & Patrick was telling him about not wanting to take the risk of loving Robin and understanding why his dad shut down when his mom died. Wow those were some amazing scenes!

happi

Re: Patrick's Reaction

Postby happi » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:26 pm

Quote rachie: I almost cried yesterday just watching the way Patrick looked! Then when Pete came & Patrick was telling him about not wanting to take the risk of loving Robin and understanding why his dad shut down when his mom died. Wow those were some amazing scenes!

the tears were coming down.. you could feel the love he has for robin!!! and how he's opening up!!!

LovinGH

Postby LovinGH » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:48 pm

ITA...I LOVE Patrick and Robin, I can't wait to watch the scenes of them together after Nic comes running out w/ Robin in his arms... :D

ILoveJason

Postby ILoveJason » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:40 pm

Quote rachie: I almost cried yesterday just watching the way Patrick looked! Then when Pete came & Patrick was telling him about not wanting to take the risk of loving Robin and understanding why his dad shut down when his mom died. Wow those were some amazing scenes!

I agree i have to say i have been crying in every scene.I can not wait for Robin and Patrick to start their love,this will be a great romance ;) They are hot together more now then ever i think since Patrick really loves Robin and would do anything for her.

madhearts4liason

Postby madhearts4liason » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:21 pm

Quote ILoveJason:

I agree i have to say i have been crying in every scene.I can not wait for Robin and Patrick to start their love,this will be a great romance ;) They are hot together more now then ever i think since Patrick really loves Robin and would do anything for her.

I saw the previews for Monday..he punches the Mayor..glad someone did..i felt like doing it myself everytime he opened his mouth..Jerk..LOL..

happi

Postby happi » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:28 pm

Quote madhearts4liason:
Quote ILoveJason:

I saw the previews for Monday..he punches the Mayor..glad someone did..i felt like doing it myself everytime he opened his mouth..Jerk..LOL..

i'm glad someone punches the mayor!! he so deserves it!! like you said, jerk!

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:28 pm

Yes, I think this is some of the best acting Patrick has done since he's been on the show.

IDOLIZING_SAM

Postby IDOLIZING_SAM » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:59 pm

Quote madhearts4liason:
Quote ILoveJason:

I thought that was Ric would punched the mayor,uhhh it was Patrick this ought to be good! ~)

soapnoitall

Postby soapnoitall » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:32 am

yes they were. Ya know this will change all that resentment Patrick has towards his dad. That will make it so much nicer to watch those two on screen. I have been wanting them to be close and add Robin to make a bigger happy family! :D

madhearts4liason

Postby madhearts4liason » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:32 am

Quote soapnoitall:

yes they were. Ya know this will change all that resentment Patrick has towards his dad. That will make it so much nicer to watch those two on screen. I have been wanting them to be close and add Robin to make a bigger happy family! :D

I totally agree..Patrick has really grown..and together he and Robin have grown as a couple..I love their chemistry..both seem to have certain issues with being afraid of getting close..and I'm looking forward to them finally just giving in to it..and I'd luv to see Patrick and his dad get along better as well..I loved the scenes when Patrick was talking to Pete..I'm just wondering when this fella is going to get his head out of his butt and stop being a playboy..LOL..come on cupid..aim low!

Return to “General Hospital”