Sam's escape..prediction?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
madhearts4liason

Sam's escape..prediction?

Postby madhearts4liason » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:56 pm

It's a little early to guess..but when it shows her scalin the wall..and jumping and all that..she runs out..before the metro explodes..she asks has anyone seen Jason..and then she yells his name..So she seems like she knows he's in there..I'm just wondering if her dropping Craig today..lands her in her own room..and perhaps Jason finds her..and helps her to escape so she can warn the police about the explosives?..Or will someone else help with the assist..she does seem to know he's in there.

madhearts4liason

Re: Sam's escape..prediction?

Postby madhearts4liason » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:10 pm

I also think this the writers are using this storyline as the opening for her next..she makes a daring escape which will label her as hero..hero=publicity=media=attention=past secret life comes back to the surface=trouble in the long run..just a thought.

TwoOfHearts

Postby TwoOfHearts » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:19 pm

wow that is a really good prediction!could be...

Nash.Tess

Postby Nash.Tess » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:50 pm

Can't wait to see how all this turns out! :D

mommymccormick

Postby mommymccormick » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:53 pm

I'm so excited!!! :-) :-) :-) I think that she must run into Jason sometime inside, or why else would she be yelling his name out like that. Mabey he is the one that helps her get out ?) ?) ?)

Nash.Tess

Postby Nash.Tess » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:55 pm

Quote mommymccormick: I'm so excited!!! :-) :-) :-) I think that she must run into Jason sometime inside, or why else would she be yelling his name out like that. Mabey he is the one that helps her get out ?) ?) ?)

Good thought how perfect Jason and Sam will help eachother even though SAM GETS OUT she will be yelling for Jason the love of her life.

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:36 pm

I also think that this stunt will land Sam in solitary which will be a mistake on the bad guys part, cause Sam is not just going to sit around and wait fro them to come back. She will either find a way to escape or be found by Jason. Either way they will work together to help everybody else. I think maybe Jason and Sam will try to break into the safe and get the briefcase out. In the end Jason will send Sam out to "warn" Mac and the PCPD, while he tries to help everybody else get out!

Return to “General Hospital”