Is Spinelli developing feelings for Lulu??

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
TwoOfHearts

Re: Is Spinelli developing feelings for Lulu??

Postby TwoOfHearts » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:57 pm

Awww how cute!!!he says that?? i cant wat to see that episode tonite!

happi

Postby happi » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:00 pm

Quote onelifeonesoap.: Was that not the cuttest when he told Jason,who are you rescuing first the woman you love Sam,Liz your friend who is pregnant,and so on and Spinelli said Lulu has no one,he is going in to save her.I thought that was really cute 3) :)

i agree!!

madhearts4liason

Postby madhearts4liason » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:07 pm

Quote happi:
Quote onelifeonesoap.: Was that not the cuttest when he told Jason,who are you rescuing first the woman you love Sam,Liz your friend who is pregnant,and so on and Spinelli said Lulu has no one,he is going in to save her.I thought that was really cute 3) :)

i agree!!

That was great..I loved when Jason said.."You could die" and Spin said "Will Lulu would do the same for me..I hope" LOL..

ILoveJason

Postby ILoveJason » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:26 pm

Quote madhearts4liason:
Quote happi:

i agree!!

That was great..I loved when Jason said.."You could die" and Spin said "Will Lulu would do the same for me..I hope" LOL..

Yes that was great.

Snow White

Postby Snow White » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:41 pm

It's very brave of him, he has to be so scared, for Stone Cold it's just business as usual. . . dangerous situations, saving people's lives. They will be a good team.
Up 'til this point Spinelli didn't seem romantically interested in Lulu. Maybe he values her as a good friend and wants to save her because he cares about her and wants to help her if he can.

TwoOfHearts

Postby TwoOfHearts » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:46 pm

Quote Snow White:

It's very brave of him, he has to be so scared, for Stone Cold it's just business as usual. . . dangerous situations, saving people's lives. They will be a good team.

yeah i aree with you...i dont think there is any romantic involvement there,although if there were it would make lulu very popular because:
Milo is totally crushing on her
Dillon likes her too even if he wont admit it
and Spinelli too!...wow....you go girl!
Up 'til this point Spinelli didn't seem romantically interested in Lulu. Maybe he values her as a good friend and wants to save her because he cares about her and wants to help her if he can.

eriel2000

Postby eriel2000 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:33 pm

My theory is that the GH writers are trying to do a whole "new" Luke and Laura S/L. Luke was supposed to be this quirky looking guy coming in for only a few episodes but ended up sticking around for longer. I think the same might be true for Lulu and Spinelli. Even though you can't re-do the Luke and Laura thing, it would be cool to have something like that for the younger generation that's tuning in now!

jcrobinson

Postby jcrobinson » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:37 pm

I was thinking that Dillon and Lulu might be the next generation's Luke and Laura...but this Spinelli thing is very very sweet and interesting. He's an unlikely leading man, just like Luke was all those years ago. And he steals every scene.

eriel2000

Postby eriel2000 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:40 pm

I like Dillon and Lulu together as well, but there's just something different with her and Spinelli. Dillon had his chance and I think he's too hung up on Georgie that once he realizes what he really had with Lulu it will be too late cuz she'll be with Sinelli.

Return to “General Hospital”