EMILY----

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
KAKMOM

EMILY----

Postby KAKMOM » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:38 pm

Emily is an intern????WOW -I know a few interns and I am sorry but she is NOTHING like the ones I know. Doesn't she have a LOT of free time? I mean all she does is mostly be places other than the hospital. Interns put in long days -- sometimes days at a time. She always looks refreshed and wide awake. Is she never on call?

rachie

Re: EMILY----

Postby rachie » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:42 pm

Emily's liason with Sonny this summer really made me doubt her as an intern. You never see her working or even in scrubs at the hospital. Then when she was with Sonny I forgot all about her wanting to be an intern. It just doesn't fit. Then she runs off to Colorado & Greece with Nikolas on the drop of a hat. Not realistic at all.

jcrobinson

Postby jcrobinson » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:04 am

I think she's an intern. I hope I didn't get that wrong. I know she can't be a resident yet. When she's not off with one of her men on an adventure, she's in her scrubs! So that's gotta count for something!

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:19 am

Quote jcrobinson: I think she's an intern. I hope I didn't get that wrong. I know she can't be a resident yet. When she's not off with one of her men on an adventure, she's in her scrubs! So that's gotta count for something!

She is an intern. Her mom is always repeating that fact. Besides, remember in the "Name Game" by Craig, she said her name was Intern Emily.

TwoOfHearts

Postby TwoOfHearts » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:15 pm

Quote rachie: Emily's liason with Sonny this summer really made me doubt her as an intern. You never see her working or even in scrubs at the hospital. Then when she was with Sonny I forgot all about her wanting to be an intern. It just doesn't fit. Then she runs off to Colorado & Greece with Nikolas on the drop of a hat. Not realistic at all.

yeah she is an intern, but keep in mind that she is a Quatermaine which means that she gets all the perks that go with that last name,including all the time off...besides her dad is Alan so she gets away with not being there all the time...

madhearts4liason

Postby madhearts4liason » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:04 pm

Maybe this crisis with her dad dying and her having to help Robin with nearly no experience..will make a light go off inside her..and she will decide to become more serious about her internship if she really wants to be a Dr. like Alan and Monica..Hopefully in the future we will see her in more scenes at GH..

Smiletatoo

Postby Smiletatoo » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:18 pm

remember back in the day when it was all about allen and monica..they rarely worked either!!! I think in real hospitals thats not the case...or else we can say Liz is a nurse and she always seems to just run out w/her purse and leave...w/o punching out.

One day we'll turn it on and she'll be a Dr that's how it goes!

Return to “General Hospital”