POSITIVE thoughts only Sam and Liz scene today

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ILoveJason

Re: POSITIVE thoughts only Sam and Liz scene today

Postby ILoveJason » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:34 pm

Sure was nice to see Liz and Sam more social and team up today. ;)

soapnoitall

Postby soapnoitall » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:42 pm

Quote jcrobinson: That's why I love these crisis scenes - we get to see people who would not normally cooperate with each other bond. Like when Sonny joined Nicolas to offer something to Craig to leave.
When the goons threw Liz to the floor next to Sam, did you see Sam try to cushion her landing a little (because of the baby)? Loved it.

That was sooooo sweet. I never would have thought Sam would care about Liz or her baby. That scene was very short but heart wrenching! I am liking the nicer side of Sam.

soapnoitall

Postby soapnoitall » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:46 pm

Quote madhearts4liason: LiSam anyone? Now how awesome were their scenes together today? I loved it! They worked together to bandage Robin..and Liz passes Sam a knife..You go girls! And when Mr Craig was about to get hostile..Nik..Sam..Max..and the priest all stood up..That's what im talkin bout! Stength in numbers..I really liked how Sam is being understanding of Liz's feelings at this point..during the crisis..I love how everyone is stepping up..and being protective of each other..This storyline is too good!

Sure is and maybe a crises is just what Port Charles needed to realize that they really care about each other and didnt even know it! :))

Nash.Tess

Postby Nash.Tess » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:15 pm

Quote soapnoitall:
Quote madhearts4liason: LiSam anyone? Now how awesome were their scenes together today? I loved it! They worked together to bandage Robin..and Liz passes Sam a knife..You go girls! And when Mr Craig was about to get hostile..Nik..Sam..Max..and the priest all stood up..That's what im talkin bout! Stength in numbers..I really liked how Sam is being understanding of Liz's feelings at this point..during the crisis..I love how everyone is stepping up..and being protective of each other..This storyline is too good!

Sure is and maybe a crises is just what Port Charles needed to realize that they really care about each other and didnt even know it! :))

GOOD point soapnoitall,

madhearts4liason

Postby madhearts4liason » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:14 pm

I'm loving these two's scenes together..and I give Sam and Lulu mad props for sticking up for Liz with her condition..what the heck is wrong with the men? LOL..You go girls!

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:42 pm

See, Sam and Liz could actually be friends, without Jason.

Unfortunately, they can't separate the three.

~)

soapnoitall

Postby soapnoitall » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:51 pm

Quote madhearts4liason: I'm loving these two's scenes together..and I give Sam and Lulu mad props for sticking up for Liz with her condition..what the heck is wrong with the men? LOL..You go girls!

good point! whats up with the men in there! wussies!!

Return to “General Hospital”