Elizabeth's Pregnancy

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
toorobbin

Re: Elizabeth's Pregnancy

Postby toorobbin » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:21 am

Thank you everyone.

I've tried some of my pictures but they were way too big.

Then I saw everyone putting gh pictures onto their screen.

And I wanted to join in. Thanks.

:)

cincin

Postby cincin » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:51 am

I think it is Jason's baby. I don't think Liz will miscarry. It would be too cruel for Jason to lose another child. :))

JaSam514

Postby JaSam514 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:03 am

I think she might miscarry either way wheather it is Lucky's or Jason's She hasn't been looking to good. Just about everytime they show her she is light headed feeling like she is going to faint etc. JMO

happychick_8

Postby happychick_8 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:41 am

I believe JMHO is just my humble opinion. Or that's how I read it

I believe the baby is Jason's and I'm hoping Liz doesn't miscarry. With Kelly Monoaco reportedly leaving in November, there would be an opening for a Jason/Liz storyline.

JaSam514

Postby JaSam514 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:05 am

Quote happychick_8: I believe JMHO is just my humble opinion. Or that's how I read it

I believe the baby is Jason's and I'm hoping Liz doesn't miscarry. With Kelly Monoaco reportedly leaving in November, there would be an opening for a Jason/Liz storyline.

I thought I heard that Kelly Monaco just resigned her contract? I thought that's why they are finally getting Jason and Sam back together

DrCuriousJane

Postby DrCuriousJane » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:07 am

Quote opalgatinha:
Quote DrCuriousJane:
Quote CareySmith: How does everyone think it'll play out? I think she is actually carrying Lucky's baby but JMHO is all.

ok what is JMHO????
I hope it is Lucky's ..but she hasn't been looking too good I thnk either way she may miscarry

i know jmo is just my opinion, but i'm thinking maybe the H stands for "hoping". not sure.
i'm hoping it's lucky's baby, only cuz i don't want it to be a liason baby. if it is, i'm also guessing she'll miscarry, cuz i'm not sure how jason, sam, and liz's lives will all play out.

thank you very much

DrCuriousJane

Postby DrCuriousJane » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:09 am

Quote Shellefan514: I think she might miscarry either way wheather it is Lucky's or Jason's She hasn't been looking to good. Just about everytime they show her she is light headed feeling like she is going to faint etc. JMO

I Agree

Return to “General Hospital”