What do you think Carly is going to do??

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ILoveJason

What do you think Carly is going to do??

Postby ILoveJason » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:42 pm

Do you think she will go to the Domincian Republic and get her divorce or willshe give Sonny another chance? ?) I do not see her giving Sonny a divorce she said it today she loves Sonny and if he asked her to come back she would *) Ilove those 2 together,all the drama and action! :))

mommymccormick

Re: What do you think Carly is going to do??

Postby mommymccormick » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:46 pm

Quote ILoveJason: Do you think she will go to the Domincian Republic and get her divorce or willshe give Sonny another chance? ?) I do not see her giving Sonny a divorce she said it today she loves Sonny and if he asked her to come back she would *) Ilove those 2 together,all the drama and action! :))

I think that you are right. Carly will stay with Sonny because they were meant to be together. They are perfect for each other. She is the drama queen and he is the drama king...lol...I dont think that either one of them could ever love anyone else as much as they do each other.

JASAM.FAN

Postby JASAM.FAN » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:47 pm

Quote mommymccormick:
Quote ILoveJason: Do you think she will go to the Domincian Republic and get her divorce or willshe give Sonny another chance? ?) I do not see her giving Sonny a divorce she said it today she loves Sonny and if he asked her to come back she would *) Ilove those 2 together,all the drama and action! :))

I think that you are right. Carly will stay with Sonny because they were meant to be together. They are perfect for each other. She is the drama queen and he is the drama king...lol...I dont think that either one of them could ever love anyone else as much as they do each other.

You said it so right! Carly and Sonny have been playing these games how long now.Carly has pulled crap up her sleeve just like Sonny does they are the same!

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:51 pm

So, do you think the Jax excuse, is just Carly being in denial, because she really does loves Sonny.

But yet, she just doesn't want to admit it to herself any longer.

~)

mommymccormick

Postby mommymccormick » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:55 pm

Quote toorobbin: So, do you think the Jax excuse, is just Carly being in denial, because she really does loves Sonny.

But yet, she just doesn't want to admit it to herself any longer.

~)

Thats what I think. I think that she really does care for Jax but she doesn't love him like she does Sonny. And she doesn't want to admit it to herself or Sonny.

JaSamforever.

Postby JaSamforever. » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:16 pm

Carson have been back and forth 3 times and now maybe 4 times,with them it is a never ending story.I see them two the next Luke and Luara don't you ?) Carly is not going to divorce Sonny,this explosion might bring them closer,Carly will be afraid to leave the country knowing someone is out to kill 8)

Return to “General Hospital”